[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine is working for me. Do you have Performance->Fast Render set to OFF? Having that on was causing me texture issues but everything was still rendering, so not sure why textures are not rendering. (assuming you mean by not rendering that the blocks are completely invisible)

Also try using Fastcraft. Even without Optifine, Fastcraft can get me 60+ FPS.

Turn off Vsync. Vsync actually lowers your FPS a good amount.

I have been getting the same issue with optifine where some of the blocks are invisible like the botania flowers, I will try turning off Fast render and see if it works.

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question, I've been attempting to get LiteLoader working with WLR to no avail. Can anyone provide information on how to manually install it to WLR?

All I wanted LiteLoader for was WorldEditCUI.

Thanks in advance,
xKryptx

You can use multimc, it would be much easier than editing json.

Reactions: Yulife and xKryptx

xKryptx

Jul 29, 2019
I have been getting the same issue with optifine where some of the blocks are invisible like the botania flowers, I will try turning off Fast render and see if it works.
Optifine also does not like Carpenters Blocks. the slopes textures seem to be missing from the sides. (this is what I experience. could be an AMD issue)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the old whitelist.json is deleted which is quite unfortunate. If you want whitelist, feel free to spam the crap out of me. Thanks! ;)

I think I was Whitelisted on the last one, I just didn't get to play as much as I wanted to. I Don't like spamming:(

Loopyluke

Jul 29, 2019
Loading up a world gives me this error: http://pastebin.com/29iNxg8S

I have added a few mods myself, including most of Reika's mods and Minechem. Are they the source of the problem?
Looks like ChromatiCraft/DragonAPI by Reika from the stacktrace.

Also question, I notice in the new version projectred/projectblue/bluepower are not active by default, can they be used together or are they just alternatives?

Spudnick_

Jul 29, 2019
turning off fast render did not help with the texture issues, if anybody knows a fix for this then please let me know, i cant play without it.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like ChromatiCraft/DragonAPI by Reika from the stacktrace.

Also question, I notice in the new version projectred/projectblue/bluepower are not active by default, can they be used together or are they just alternatives?

Most likely its crashing as Reika's mods hate minetweaker/modtweaker or anything else that changes recipes.

As for your question, you can't use all 3 together and have to choose between bluepower or projectred/blue.

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
turning off fast render did not help with the texture issues, if anybody knows a fix for this then please let me know, i cant play without it.
I have tried this as well but it didnt help.. hopefully there is a fix for this, I usually use optifine for removing the void fog, if there is an alternative that would be great. Thank.

Sygbjorn Elgr

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack! I really enjoy the mix of quests and the way it makes the game progress. My friends and I have been playing it like crazy for the past two weeks. Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Yulife

Menoaw

Jul 29, 2019
Friend and I are playing the pack, and enjoying it quite well. one thing we did notice though was that after 1.1.3 came out, we can no longer place openblock tanks or the openblocks canvas. might be something modwide, and we dont know why it wont place. any suggestions?

Edit: sprinkler seems to be placeable, so can paint mixer, fans will not place though.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Most likely its crashing as Reika's mods hate minetweaker/modtweaker or anything else that changes recipes.

As for your question, you can't use all 3 together and have to choose between bluepower or projectred/blue.
You can actually use all 3 together however it is not recommended due to giant amounts of worldgen. Of course, you could disable one of those mod's generation which means you can load both. Still, it has some impact on the game.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Friend and I are playing the pack, and enjoying it quite well. one thing we did notice though was that after 1.1.3 came out, we can no longer place openblock tanks or the openblocks canvas. might be something modwide, and we dont know why it wont place. any suggestions?

Edit: sprinkler seems to be placeable, so can paint mixer, fans will not place though.
I've gotten that report several times, I am not sure what is causing it. Will either upgrade or downgrade OpenBlocks in 1.1.4.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Heya guys, I had a blackout yesterday due to me getting glass-fibre cable. That means downtime for me but soon MUCH better internet = upload time.
Anywho, it should be fixed now.