[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
It is pretty known that you need to select mods you want/need.
Ah, i guess that makes sense. They were enabled by default in the server archive, but not in the client. I'll be sure to let folks know they need to enable to join.[DOUBLEPOST=1414169937][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone managed to put any texture packs together for this pack? Sounds like a big job, but you never know.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I use these resourcepacks :)
My personal resourcepack is basically some soartex vanilla textures merged with unity and a few self-made TC2 textures. I love it! :)

Gense

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, great modpack, really enjoyed it so far.
I have a question though. I'm trying to complete the quest "Show Your Skills!" in the "Food from the garden" questline, and it requires a Beef and Oyster pie. Problem is, i can't find it in the NEI. Is it missing or am i just crazy?

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else noticed the graves from the gravestones mod reverting to the default gravestone when logging out and back in? I was making a graveyard of all my deaths, and it started out pretty colorful but progressively become more and more generic each time I've played

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, great modpack, really enjoyed it so far.
I have a question though. I'm trying to complete the quest "Show Your Skills!" in the "Food from the garden" questline, and it requires a Beef and Oyster pie. Problem is, i can't find it in the NEI. Is it missing or am i just crazy?
Fixed in 1.1.2.

Bethod

Jul 29, 2019
I play this Pack with a friend on his server. Its currently in version 1.1.0. I have the problem sometimes when i want to put something in a compartment my game shuts down. And in the ME Interface i can't even type something in the searchbar without the game shutting down. Any ideas how i can fix this?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I play this Pack with a friend on his server. Its currently in version 1.1.0. I have the problem sometimes when i want to put something in a compartment my game shuts down. And in the ME Interface i can't even type something in the searchbar without the game shutting down. Any ideas how i can fix this?

perhaps you could try manually updating some of the mods that are causing a problem?

Flyingbox

Jul 29, 2019
Compartments are a little tricky.
Mariculture fish, even when moused over, will cause CTD if you're currently viewing a Compartment.

I don't know if updating will fix or keep it the same.

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
So just a question (I've asked before, so don't yell at me pwease :p) I see the IRC chat in my singleplayer world, but it tells me I'm only chatting to my MC world. Am I doing something wrong?. On another note, my fertilized dirt won't hold onto my seeds. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So just a question (I've asked before, so don't yell at me pwease :p) I see the IRC chat in my singleplayer world, but it tells me I'm only chatting to my MC world. Am I doing something wrong?. On another note, my fertilized dirt won't hold onto my seeds. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
You are probably using modded seeds which indeed are not compatible at the moment.
To connect to the IRC chat, press tab once you hit the chat button. It should say that you are now connected to #WLR

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
Just a warning: placing PneumaticCraft plastic electron tubes in a Forestry multifarm currently crashes the server in a loop until you manage to remove the farm with an editor. Apparently this is fixed in the newest versions of PneumaticCraft and Forestry. Luckily I only crashed my local creative playground instead of our server. :)

enake

Jul 29, 2019
dont know if its been reported before but when ever i complete a quest and take the rewards it till says its complete and i need to take the rewards even though i cant :)