[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
How odd. Does Steelworks mess with Worldgen? If not, I suppose if you were eager to push the pack out anyway you could do so without Steelworks, then hotfix it back in when a fix is available. Does singleplayer work with both, or is it only a server issue?

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
How odd. Does Steelworks mess with Worldgen? If not, I suppose if you were eager to push the pack out anyway you could do so without Steelworks, then hotfix it back in when a fix is available. Does singleplayer work with both, or is it only a server issue?
Single player works fine with both.

Also, I was wrong. I can't fix it by removing Mariculture. It looks to be a problem entirely with TSteelworks. I could remove it, as all worldgen associated with TSteelworks is disabled.

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Your call, the worst side effect I can see with removing TSteelworks is the quests wont work, unless certain crafting recipes are tailored to only use Steelworks components. Mekanism steel is still in the game, so that avenue is still open.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
TSteelworks is still in alpha, you should remove it.
dsgstd.gif

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
So, with Horizons II released on the launcher, anybody find something cool they'd like to see in WLR at some point? I'm a huge fan of the realistic worldgen. Everything looks so beautiful and ripe for exploitation!

CDM3a

Jul 29, 2019
So, with Horizons II released on the launcher, anybody find something cool they'd like to see in WLR at some point? I'm a huge fan of the realistic worldgen. Everything looks so beautiful and ripe for exploitation!

I actually really LOVE Refined relocation and it's sorting system along with storage drawers, really awesome start game decision.
Essentialcraft is unusual and has nice features, but probably counts as a big one. Also has thaumcraft integration.
Matter overdrive has fantastic look, but since it EE like mod, even really late-game, it won't probably fit in pack.
Probably else could be small nice additions like Redstonic/Gekos lasers/QuiverBows, but really not neсessary.

Also, what have you decided about RFtools and Gendustry? I feel kinda tired of bee breeding every time with extra bees. :(

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
So what's the word on 2.0.1? Steelworks still giving you issues? The Github updates all look nonsensical to me lol.

Darkmatter

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get back the quest book if you lost it?

Thanks

Edit: Also get rid of death markers and light beams?

Last edited:

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get back the quest book if you lost it?

Thanks

Edit: Also get rid of death markers and light beams?

Is it not craftable? Try cheating it in, if you can.

Also, press J to open the JourneyMap interface. Death markers are stored in under Waypoints.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
I need update really badly
Working on update! I've been out of town lately; sorry folks. Removing TSteelworks is pretty much done. I don't really plan on adding any major mods yet at this point, but I admit that I do like Immersive Engineering. I will consider more mod additions for 2.1.0, but I'm going to stick to the 2.0.1 goals that I have (the ones marked as 2.0.1 on GitHub) and get that released, then add more to my workload.

Right now, I'm making sure I get Botania and a few other select mods (CoFH; I find the new elemental stuff and the new infinite flow fluiducts interesting) all up to date, too. I'm also trying to fix the silly, non-sensical stuff I broke... I'll get this!

Reactions: ZeroA and Lottanubs

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody know where to find blue topaz I think it is called (needed to build occulus)

I can't find it anywhere