[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

NegativeNothing

Jul 29, 2019
This was a problem in the Ultimate Questpack also, but the quest that requires you to craft an Redstone Energy Cell doesn't register.
is there some workaround for this because I have run into the same problem and can't continue the quest line. vanilla crafting table doesn't work. the 'hqm edit' says I don't have permission to use it.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
is there some workaround for this because I have run into the same problem and can't continue the quest line. vanilla crafting table doesn't work. the 'hqm edit' says I don't have permission to use it.

Open to LAN and select Turn Cheats ON, you will then be able to use /hqm edit to get the OP Book.

Diplomatti

Jul 29, 2019
How / Where do i obtain Titanium from? I am trying to go down the mekanism quest tree but i've hit a stumbling block making the wind turbine, the mekanism's own crafting recipe doesn't work and NEI says i need titanium to but the parts it needs

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
How / Where do i obtain Titanium from? I am trying to go down the mekanism quest tree but i've hit a stumbling block making the wind turbine, the mekanism's own crafting recipe doesn't work and NEI says i need titanium to but the parts it needs

Through Mariculture, I believe the recipe involves digging up a lot of Limestone looking for Rutile ore..
Mariculture limestone spawns at the bottom of oceans.

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Got a problem with gas conduit from ender io connectiong it to a electrolytic separator and it crashs straight to desk top with no crash log
needed to remove item via mcedit

Running newest release on ftb launcher java 7 I think n os is Linux ubuntu

rhodsey17

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on an update. I don't expect to release it until next week or so. I am trying to keep Github up to date as I make changes if you want to follow what I am doing.

Hi there. Do we have an updated ETA on the update? It's not to rush you. Just I was going to start a new world and if it's going to be in the next few days to a week or so then I'll hold off until the update is out.

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Same. I already deleted my old world; waiting on an update before I get in to it. Been glancing at some /r/Minecraft posts for inspiration when the update drops. This pack sure is something special.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. Do we have an updated ETA on the update? It's not to rush you. Just I was going to start a new world and if it's going to be in the next few days to a week or so then I'll hold off until the update is out.
It'll probably be out in a few days. I'll be dedicating tonight to WLR, and with some luck, have it submitted.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
Just a further update: the hard part is done; that is, I've updated every mod in the modpack that has an update (current changes: https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded/milestones. Note that this change log is not final). I am fixing up some quest issues, add or move around the reward bags, and I hope to close every issue covered under the 2.0.1 milestone.

That said, if anyone has suggestions for reward bags, now is a good time to send them my way. There were a number of very good suggestions on Github, and I've added a few of them already. So! Let me know.

rhodsey17

Jul 29, 2019
Two suggestions which maybe too late for this version of the pack (which hopefully is due any day).

Not enough Keys - I remember Yulife was going to add this in after 1.2.3. Helps with all the conflicting key bindings.

Realistic World Gen - Trickier than above but I do like the landscapes it can produce. Not sure how hard this would be to implement? I think you can just put in then have to tell it some biomes to include?

rhodsey17

Jul 29, 2019
There are a *lot* of biomes in WLR... Would RWG create the biomes from the various mods?

I've actually just got it working fine on the current WLR. It's out the box compatible with BoP. The only thing I had to do was add the RWG biomes (listed on its config) into the whitelist for Minefactory reloaded so that rubber trees spawn in its biome.

Witchery villages seem to be fine. And performance is no different.

I also added int he Streams mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...raft-mods/2346379-streams-real-flowing-rivers

Found that in the new FTB Horizons pack and it adds to beautiful flowing rivers and valleys when combined with RWG.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
I've actually run into a problem that is preventing me from releasing the pack as is. Everything works in singleplayer, but testing on a server, no player can join the server with both Tinkers' Steelworks and Mariculture installed. It works fine with one or the other, but not with both. So, I suppose I can wait for a fix from one or the other mod authors, or I can remove one.