[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
I second this, also Spice of Life can be nerf if you don't like it. For exemple you can make it only affect eating speed and not hunger value diminushing return.
RIght now there is absolutely no incentive to go higher than fruit juice tier food.

Last edited:

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the new Factorization colossi? I sought out about 3 of them this morning and just about all of them had untargetable of simply not enough weak points to kill them properly. I can't seem to walk on them while they're leaning like in the video I watched on them, either, I just kind of spring up and down as if I stepped in a world hole. Apparently this is an issue in the Direwolf20 pack as well.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
I found that some of the servers on the server list don't run this pack anymore, the two I looked at are both runing FTB Infinity 1.3.0

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
I have a mod recomendation!
What about spice of life and agriculture? since you already have harvestcraft i just thought why not go all out with it?
Do you mean Agricraft? That would be a good mod to have in , but it is being reworked as it has been revealed that the tanks and sprinklers are HUGE ram hogs(tanks poor code and sprinklers TON of particles)

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
The clockwork engine is uncraftable as it requires forestry copper gears, and you can only craft thermal foundation ones.

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean Agricraft? That would be a good mod to have in , but it is being reworked as it has been revealed that the tanks and sprinklers are HUGE ram hogs(tanks poor code and sprinklers TON of particles)
I'm pretty sure he meant Agriculture by Team Metallurgy ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...raft-mods/1291498-agriculture-modjam-2-winner ), which hasn't been updated to 1.7.10 yet. It will be however, so if/when it is, I would also favor it's inclusion in the mod pack.

I'm also in favor of re-adding Spice of Life, but /significantly/ nerfing it.

Last edited:

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... what
4mzodAA.png

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
This was a problem in the Ultimate Questpack also, but the quest that requires you to craft an Redstone Energy Cell doesn't register.

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
This was a problem in the Ultimate Questpack also, but the quest that requires you to craft an Redstone Energy Cell doesn't register.

Thermal Expansion and forestry worktables doesnt work together with crafting quests you need to craft them on a normal workbench

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Certain biomes, such as fen and bayou makes my screen really dark, and can only see light from celestial bodies and the horizon. I also have a few twilight biomes in overworld. Makes me think it might be caused either by changing sky colors in certain biomes or linked to twilight forest achievements. Any ideas how to fix this?
I'm having this issue also. Anyone know how to fix this?

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this issue also. Anyone know how to fix this?

For some reason changing the graphics to Fancy fixes it for me. Once I'm out of the biome I can set it to Fast again. Quite annoying, but at least workable.

Edit: On the topic of biomes in the overworld that shouldn't be there, I also seem to have a Boneyard biome from the nether. Odd, but hilarious.

Quail4

Jul 29, 2019
For the ones having the screen go dark in a different biome, maybe try going to BiomesOPlenty/misc.cfg file and changing "Enable Fog Colors" to false. I had this problem in a different modpack and this helped me. Maybe it helps you.