[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you running? I just did the quest in 1.2.2 last night and it worked fine. I combined them in a vanilla crafting table and finished the other 2 quest requirements. Make sure you not missing step 2 and 3.

Edit, that step 2 and 3 thing might be the next quest.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Having NEI trouble. I don't have the lag that has been reported in the past, i can search and flip through NEI just fine. However pressing R to see the recipe will crash to desktop. Im in 1.2.2 anyone else have NEI problems in 1.2.2 and resolved them?

EDIT: Further research on the subject... looks like on other packs there is usually one mod that is the problem. If any other 1.2.2 people have had this problem and solved it drop me a lline.

EDIT 2: I have seemed to fix the issue by enabling a couple .jar files I had disabled and restarting the server. Maybe some mods cant be shut off without screwing with NEI.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Having NEI trouble. I don't have the lag that has been reported in the past, i can search and flip through NEI just fine. However pressing R to see the recipe will crash to desktop. Im in 1.2.2 anyone else have NEI problems in 1.2.2 and resolved them?

EDIT: Further research on the subject... looks like on other packs there is usually one mod that is the problem. If any other 1.2.2 people have had this problem and solved it drop me a lline.

EDIT 2: I have seemed to fix the issue by enabling a couple .jar files I had disabled and restarting the server. Maybe some mods cant be shut off without screwing with NEI.

As a rule of thumb with this pack it is a bad idea to disable any of the default mods in it. Since the pack heavily uses mine/modtweaker to modify recipes with the goal of greatly enhancing mod interaction, balance, and progression. Which creates a more unified experience and on top of that it also utilizes the hardcore questing mod with quests that heavily rely on a very wide array of the default mods.

This is also most likely the cause of your NEI issues as probably you disabled a mod who's items were used in the modified recipes for other mods. Which caused NEI/minecraft to freak out due the missing items in the recipes and crash the game.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
With help from the IRC, I was able to add Thermal Dynamics : the trick is to disable Flora and to update Cofh and ThermalExpansion/Foundation. You also have to update Chisel if you are using WLR 1.2.3.

That's all, have fun guys ;)

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
With help from the IRC, I was able to add Thermal Dynamics : the trick is to disable Flora and to update Cofh and ThermalExpansion/Foundation. You also have to update Chisel if you are using WLR 1.2.3.

That's all, have fun guys ;)

@Yulife would you be able to push this out and call it 1.2.4? It sounded like many people in IRC were having success with this last night. I sadly cannot do it as it would mess up everyone on the server I am running.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody want it to become Crash Landing, if you can't do all the work yourself you should get the community to help you.

Reactions: Lottanubs

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen........ I GIVE YOU! *DrumRoll....*
THE MOST MESSED UP WELL GENERATION IN MINECRAFT HISTORY!
19kYl8s.jpg

rat_poison

Jul 29, 2019
look a few posts in the back

this is most likely a problem with the chisel mod version that is included within the pack.

it has been discussed several times, you should be able find in the previous few pages.

basically replace the jar file that is in the mods folder with the most recent version that you will download from the site of the mod.

you will get an error message complaining about missing blocks

ignore, cause these recipes are disabled anyway.

Reactions: Yulife

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
This pack need an update.

I agree but the dude/dudet has real life stuff to do.

It's easy enough to maintain the pack yourself these days, just insert the updated version to your mods folder and delete the old version. If you are on a server then you are more out of luck but you might be able to convince the admin/owner to update the mods. If you get conflicts the forums are many and getting an issue solved just takes a bit of reading and maybe some IRC talking. Just remember to make backups often!

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Or you have my problem TCzelusniak. I am the server owner, I know how to upgrade the pack, yet I can't because I'll lose half the server because they don't have the technical know-how to do the upgrade on their side. I'm praying for Yulife's life to calm down or see if he lets someone smarter than I take it over for a while. Then there is the fork it talk but the permissions issue would be oh so fun. At any rate, I would put a bounty on a good stable server version.

Reactions: preceptor_teeth

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Well I got my server updated last night, many thanks to Belathus, I am now attempting adding a custom Wanderlust Ruins experience. I will post updates here if anyone is interested in adding it later. Currently building off updated 1.2.3 depending on how many modded block I use that might be a requirement.