[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I found another impossible quest! Mob farming III requires you kill 25 withers but there is no way to get them to spawn! They only spawn in a nether fortress and if you try putting a skeleton in an autospawner it will spawn skeletons that look like wither and have the same drops but doesnt count on the quest because they are actualy skeletons. It is still possible to get their heads from it but you will only be kill "Skeletons".

i don't know if this helps but have u tried puting a power spawner in nether from i read before theres a 80% chance they as wither skele plus don't say withers because people might confuse it with the wither boss.
Aslo i don't think having a auto spawner in the nether won't help because they will still spawn a skeletons even if the thing u capture is a wither skele.

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I found another impossible quest! Mob farming III requires you kill 25 withers but there is no way to get them to spawn! They only spawn in a nether fortress and if you try putting a skeleton in an autospawner it will spawn skeletons that look like wither and have the same drops but doesnt count on the quest because they are actualy skeletons. It is still possible to get their heads from it but you will only be kill "Skeletons".
If you are using an MFR Auto spawner, it should be set to exact copy. is it from ender io put it in the nether. also since it's a kill quest, you need to kill them your self. just don't spam 3 messages when you need only 1 to state your problem.

DoorMatt09

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering as this is kinda a game breaker for me currently. For the first quest in 'The City' quest line, you must hand in the town map. Being the idiot I am, i just clicked manual submit and didn't even get a look at the map. Is there any way to get another one?

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering as this is kinda a game breaker for me currently. For the first quest in 'The City' quest line, you must hand in the town map. Being the idiot I am, i just clicked manual submit and didn't even get a look at the map. Is there any way to get another one?
You can't open the town map. You're supposed to just hand it in.

Reactions: JustHeyo

JustNano

Jul 29, 2019
1- why put metallurgy if you can't get the ores
2- I'm stuck on tech+ at 68%, I don't know how to unlock the quests above the fluxed ones

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
2- I'm stuck on tech+ at 68%, I don't know how to unlock the quests above the fluxed ones

there a chance that you may need to complete journal in order open those quest i don't remember how i got mys to open and the ores part i don't know at least you can get the mix metals but don't know the rest might farther in the line. Plus i don't think mod pack author didn't want u aspect to getting the ores at least i think. Due it might easier to get emc.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
@SilverDk Opis works with modded minecraft as well. It allows you to monitor everything using computer resources in your game, and was incredibly useful before thermal expansion redid their ducts, as sometimes one duct might lag your game considerably if it malfunctioned. Sometimes you might find something seemingly innocuous, like an iron door in a hallway, that for some reason is causing errors.
If it happens often on your maps, try downloading someone else's world and seeing how it runs on your computer. It's possible your machine has a hard time with modded mc, or it could be something in your playstyle. Do you build very large bases out of sticky pistons and glowstone glass covered in a huge lava flow, filed with mazes of itemducts and loose chickens? :-D

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019

1- We will probably add a way to get and use metallurgy in the next update.
2- Journal quests

crazyeagle

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, there is a bug not recognizing Blazing Pyrotheum in the "Hotter than Lava" Quest from Technical+. Neither the Blazing Pyrotheum from the Magma Crucible, nor the one from the TiCon Smeltery will work. Who esle can confirm?

Thibaud379

Jul 29, 2019
i think posting that in a wrong forum and if i can answer you question i don't know if any of it will help. because that kind of should not happen unless i don't know something like optifine or drivers any case post that on this topic doesn't really help.
Nevermind because I updated to win 10 Forge woulndn't start but i've downgraded the driver version and it works

Typhoos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have some troubles with the map.

First I'm stuck at 22% of the journal part of the quests (part 2 out of 14 in the quest book), I have done all the city, 97% of the quests "technical" etc. I have the notes 2, 3, 4 and 6 and maybe 5 but I'm not sure.

Second I found the general but I was unable to hit him so I dug under him and he fell into the void, now he can't respawn, even if I speak to the reset guy.

Third, I've done all the city and found a lot of pumpkins but some have already been submitted (I found them twice at two different places) and 5 are missing in my quest book.

My EMC table lost some learned items but I think it's a problem of the mod (I lost my tin ingot...)

The strike stoped before I killed Max.

I'm playing this mod pack for one week.

Last edited:

crowin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I cannot find plastic, and i don't have any rubber sappling.... can someone help me how to optain it ?

Thanks

Typhoos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I cannot find plastic, and i don't have any rubber sappling.... can someone help me how to optain it ?

Thanks
You need to complete a quest in the greenhouse part of the questbook. It will give you a rubber sapling as a reward ;)

I have also a probleme with two quests : the mob farming III doesn,t count the wither skeletons I kill (with a sword) that are spawned by a powered spawner

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
You need to complete a quest in the greenhouse part of the questbook. It will give you a rubber sapling as a reward ;)

I have also a probleme with two quests : the mob farming III doesn,t count the wither skeletons I kill (with a sword) that are spawned by a powered spawner

Must be a bug with Ender IO. have you tried it with the MFR auto-spawner? or with a normal spawner in the nether (using a diamond dolly from JABBA)?

Typhoos

Jul 29, 2019
Must be a bug with Ender IO. have you tried it with the MFR auto-spawner? or with a normal spawner in the nether (using a diamond dolly from JABBA)?
It doesn't work with the MFR auto spawner and I don't have a normal spawner, they are all broken

sealedinterface

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get glass in this? I need to pulverize cobble to get sand, and that has glass in its recipe. The only thing I can think of is farming pigmen for a long time until I have enough EMC for an emerald block, then make a silky jewel for my pickaxe and mine stained glass on the buildings with that.

EDIT: Just found it in the second transmutation quest: right-click dirt with the philosopher's stone and you get sand.

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning to make it so that you have to hand it heads instead of kill the wither skellies. This way it is possible to complete the quests

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to start the next version build now. I am planning to finish it tomorrow but if that is not the case it will be finished sunday because I have my job on saturday