[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
"SPOILERS"

yes i am using cursed earth with an ender io killer and a hopper below to catch all of the items. i just let it run all night and got 22. i didnt know about the pulverizing sandstone that helps alot thanks.

oh i was wondering about that i would thought weird if you haven't gotten a least 1 nither out of least or mostly because their flying oh well. But you can go though nei for nither it would help for what u can get nither from and other stuff 2.

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
oh i was wondering about that i would thought weird if you haven't gotten a least 1 nither out of least or mostly because their flying oh well. But you can go though nei for nither it would help for what u can get nither from and other stuff 2.
ya sometimes i look at NEI and still miss stuff. took me about a month to figure out how to get different dies. lol. (not in NEI though)

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
**SPOILERS**

does any one know how to get necrotic bones? i cant see it on NEI and i grabbed a skelly spawner with a dolly and put it in the nether and it spawns wither skelys and i get their skull coal and sulfer from them but only normal bones. i just got one fighting a horde of zombie pigmen and what few skellys i had but i have sat there for about 30 minutes killing them and got nothing. i dont know where i got this one i tried an autospawner but i have liquid xp and not mobessence i would have to make a mob farm just for that and it would be with a reusable safari net and it says skeleton (not wither skeleton) so it might just spawn skellys in the overworld. if someone could help me i want to make some heart canisters i have over 30 red hearts from my mob farm and i would like to use them (if only you could upgrade them with like 4 red is one yellow and 4 yellow is one green or something)

tclord

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck on the Mob Farming III quest where you need to kill 25 wither skeletons. I kill them but it still always reports 0% progress. Is this a known bug? Anyone else been able to complete this quest? Also, the previous quest Mob Farming II gave me a spawn egg as a reward that just has the name 'spawn' and doesn't do anything. What this egg supposed to be a wither skeleton egg perhaps? If so, another bug I guess.

DiveRythm

Jul 29, 2019
It would be really nice to see if you implement some CTM(Complete The Monument) elements in your pack.

minly

Jul 29, 2019
so i dont know if this is intended but when i go to the nether first im getting greeted by a bunch of zombiepigmen wich try to kill me ...

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
so i dont know if this is intended but when i go to the nether first im getting greeted by a bunch of zombiepigmen wich try to kill me ...

i don't think its intended you maybe unlucky or u just hit a zombie pigmen i don't know.

ninjoesweg354

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to fix this bug that i keep having where parts of the map wont load in. I have found a way to fix part of this problem if i leave the map and come back on to the map the part the chunk or two i'm standing on will appear.

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to fix this bug that i keep having where parts of the map wont load in. I have found a way to fix part of this problem if i leave the map and come back on to the map the part the chunk or two i'm standing on will appear.

I don't think any way to fix that other try speeding up ur computer of course i'm just saying that. The best method is either try reload chucks or wait it for it to load oh the reload key is F3 + a there also key for reload textures giving you link for controls just in case if you need it http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Controls.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie Pigmen shouldn't be aggressive unless you've attacked one nearby. Prior to attacking them for the first time, I highly recommend you create a safe area around the portal so you can return if you get overwhelmed. Failing that, they do seem to forget about you over time, so if they're slaughtering you at the portal, go do something else for a while and check it again later - preferably just after a save. ;-)

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
When i have that bug i just bump my render distance up from 4 to 5

Reactions: JustHeyo

Gogo08190

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a problem with this pack, when launch FTB Launcher and go in the third-party modpacks, I can't found The pack, so I click in pack code avec write storkman, the pack is added but I don't see the mod pack can you help me please ? Thx

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a problem with this pack, when launch FTB Launcher and go in the third-party modpacks, I can't found The pack, so I click in pack code avec write storkman, the pack is added but I don't see the mod pack can you help me please ? Thx
do you have the newest version of the launcher?

Gogo08190

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• FTB.PNG
    FTB.PNG
    320.9 KB · Views: 55

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I am back from my vacation, I have to read through 3 pages of text to see what all of you guys said. I hope there were not a lot of problems that could not be solved. I will start building a new version in the next few days (still have to do some stuff to prepare for school) and I still have holiday so I want to hang with my friends too :D. I will try to help as much as possible in the next few days but that depends on how much time I have

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back @Storkman101! The biggest issue seems to be a possible problem with a quest reward item that is a spawn egg, potentially a wither skeleton egg that doesn't spawn anything (per reports - I haven't verified it myself yet). I'm hoping to get some playtime this weekend and I may try spawning wither skeletons, I haven't gotten that quest yet.
Fellow Void World enthusiasts, have you had success obtaining necrotic bones, and if so, did you use a quest reward egg to do it?

Last edited:

Thibaud379

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to launch minecraft with my GPU (nVidia Geforce 750M), the game won't even start and crashes I absolutely don't know why coud you help me ? I'm running windows 10 and the latest java version and nvidia driver (when i launch it with my cpu it works fine but the fps aren't there) here's my log(multimc but the same with ftb) http://paste.ee/p/8aK0c