[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, when I grabbed the Dark Matter Pick from the chest, the quest book refuses to accept that its in my inventory. I don't know whether or not this is a known bug but I haven't found a way around it yet.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I can't open the part to go to the 2nd floor and the roof... I put the levers there and flicked them, but nothing happens
This was a bug with the older map, are you using the manual download version from the first post in this thread?

On another note, I have a feeling I missed something, does anyone know how to get Sugar Cane on this map? Nevermind, I found some.

Last edited:

mello338

Jul 29, 2019
There is a huge EMC bug in the pack that can get you infinite EMC, should i PM someone about it or just post it here? Love the pack by the way!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why does the interdiction torch require a magnum torch? I would think interdiction torches are used to repel mobs while the magnus is meant to prevent them from spawning at all. I mean what's the point of making interdiction torches if you've already pretty much disabled spawning with magnums?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys for not posting so much updates late, before the jampacked release I was so busy with the map that I didnt do my homework and projects. I needed to do those so I have been busy late and could not work on the map Sorry guys. I will look into the issues and try to fix them as soon as possible (it wont be today though)

Edit something went wrong again with uploading the newest versions soo those will be delayed again dammit... and I couldnt reply fast enough to the FTB guys since I was busy with school

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
On hard they have 50% more life and do 50% more dmg. Its not that insane. Just remember pigmen 2/3 shot you even without any dificulty change unless you are with enchanted diamond armour! Copper armor is like... a little better then leather!

Try building a cage 20-30 blocks away from the portal and the passage to the cage with lower slabs, so they cant spawn outside the cage and you can kill them without them being able to kill you.

When you start, at spawn(on the updated map), you have a button behind you, that allows you to disable this and go into creative if you want

You might be using the 0.2 map that comes in the launcher. Do a manual download from the dropbox link in the first post for the last updated version, 0.9.9, which has the latch problem fixed, the button to disable creative protection and the new map sections. 0.2 is not the final map and is missing sections and you will not be able to complete all the quests
Just like Nuno said pigmen are pretty powerfull. You are supposed to make a platform and aggro them with the shuriken I gave you or something else to aggro them to you and you have to make a safe spot so they dont kill you

tregeiw2

Jul 29, 2019
uhh i don´t know if im the only one having problems getting any gravel/flint (for e.g. the flint pickaxe head in the smeltery questline) i bet there´s some way to do it i just don´t know how :(
if someone could tell me if there´s a quest or a place on the map that gives you gravel/flint just tell me that there is that quest/place. PLEASE DON´T tell me which quest it is or where the gravel is hidden

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
uhh i don´t know if im the only one having problems getting any gravel/flint (for e.g. the flint pickaxe head in the smeltery questline) i bet there´s some way to do it i just don´t know how :(
if someone could tell me if there´s a quest or a place on the map that gives you gravel/flint just tell me that there is that quest/place. PLEASE DON´T tell me which quest it is or where the gravel is hidden
It should be a qeust where you get gravel and so you can get flint

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Project Red Bathsalt Brick could use an EMC value, unless there is another way to get it that I haven't seen.

Also, will there be any EMC added to things like AE2, or MFR(Rubber Tree Saplings, etc)? Mainly the cable, rednet/ae2? If not, I thought I would ask.

Has anyone managed to get Wither Skeletons to spawn for necrotic bones? I have a good size platform in the nether, but I get nothing but pigmen. That could use a recipe, or emc/after a quest reward.

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Project Red Bathsalt Brick could use an EMC value, unless there is another way to get it that I haven't seen.

Also, will there be any EMC added to things like AE2, or MFR(Rubber Tree Saplings, etc)? Mainly the cable, rednet/ae2? If not, I thought I would ask.

Has anyone managed to get Wither Skeletons to spawn for necrotic bones? I have a good size platform in the nether, but I get nothing but pigmen. That could use a recipe, or emc/after a quest reward.
You get wither skeletons after completing a quest which has to do with mobs, you get in a safari net (so you could say you have to respawn them with mfr after that). Normally the wither skeletons only spawn in regions where a nether caste is but that is dificult to see in a void world :p

Reactions: RehabOholic

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why does the interdiction torch require a magnum torch? I would think interdiction torches are used to repel mobs while the magnus is meant to prevent them from spawning at all. I mean what's the point of making interdiction torches if you've already pretty much disabled spawning with magnums?
wanna bump this
You get wither skeletons after completing a quest which has to do with mobs, you get in a safari net (so you could say you have to respawn them with mfr after that). Normally the wither skeletons only spawn in regions where a nether caste is but that is dificult to see in a void world :p
The philosopher's stone can transmute mobs into wither skeletons. Once when it was raining, I fired my stone at a creeper, and by some miracle an enderman teleported right in front of me at that moment and turned into a wither skeleton.

It should also be noted that skeleton spawners will spawn wither skeletons in the Nether.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
wanna bump this

The philosopher's stone can transmute mobs into wither skeletons. Once when it was raining, I fired my stone at a creeper, and by some miracle an enderman teleported right in front of me at that moment and turned into a wither skeleton.

It should also be noted that skeleton spawners will spawn wither skeletons in the Nether.
Didnt know that, I probably will balance it out a bit then that I say that you can transmute enderman into wither skellies. Then you have to catch them yourself I have to look into that

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Didnt know that, I probably will balance it out a bit then that I say that you can transmute enderman into wither skellies. Then you have to catch them yourself I have to look into that
Well technically you can transmute any mob into a wither skeleton. Just needs a bit of luck and/or patience.