[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck at the Quest where i have to activate my Divsion Sigil. The altar says it needs to see the moon but in the Deep Dark there is no moon.

I am have been at that point for a while now, waiting for next patch to see if fixes this issue, if not I'll just spawn in & pass quest.

Reactions: SnowShock35

grom79

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, is recipe for making night vision tinker goggles turned off? I can't craft them and I've tried it with creative items and all variations of night vision potion, and repaired

KeepKid

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem. Maybe you really have to brew a potion of nightvision? Tried that? Pls reply if it worked. ;) Thx

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a silly question, I am using the Curse Launcher to play this, and for whatever reason there are no monsters spawning, is there something I have to do?

EDIT: I am an IDIOT, I figured it out (F.Y. I it's in the options "Difficulty" options :p)

Last edited:

Lambkin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I missed something or something has changed (it's been a bit since I've been playing modded packs), but after 30 minutes of searching, I can't seem to figure out how to work the fluiducts. You used to be able to put them down and use a crescent hammer to change which one is pumping out liquid. I have tried to do this unsuccessfully many times and have also tried to use a pneumatic servo. Still doesn't work. Did they make the fluiducts from Thermal Expansion unable to interact with anything outside the mod? I also had a similar trouble with the item ducts. Which confuses me since they were a quest reward. (I am trying to pump from the casting basin if that changes anything, although I don't think it does.)

Lambkin

Jul 29, 2019
I have also tried to use a pneumatic servo.
I tried placing the servo everywhere on the fluiduct and it would not take it. Do I need to use a different servo? I'm just very confused. If someone could send me a video on how to solve this it would be a lot easier :)

EDIT: Ohhhhhh thanks ctholm. I didn't understand that they added new servos different from the pneumatic ones. I really need to keep up to date with my mods XD

Last edited:

ctholm

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you need the servo made with nuggets. Any level will do. For more information, look up thermal dynamics.

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

zxmegamanfan

Jul 29, 2019
Really loving this pack guys!! But I have a question/suggestion, is it possible to add some kind of method to which you can add a trading system to the storage cubes? Like maybe 2 tiny for a small, etc. because I have a lot of tiny ones and not a lot of big ones. Dont have to do this not a huge request and have to do it, I kind of wanted this to be able to make a mob trap in the big ones if I was able to. But keep up the good job with the pack!!!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Really loving this pack guys!! But I have a question/suggestion, is it possible to add some kind of method to which you can add a trading system to the storage cubes? Like maybe 2 tiny for a small, etc. because I have a lot of tiny ones and not a lot of big ones. Dont have to do this not a huge request and have to do it, I kind of wanted this to be able to make a mob trap in the big ones if I was able to. But keep up the good job with the pack!!!

Hostile mobs don't seem to spawn inside machine, I made a basic vanilla blaze type setup for drops to scan & refilling wards early on, made it in one of the tunnels I dug out looking for ores, same with a pool (under lvl 64) for fishing & squid, hint you need the largest one for growing silver/great woods, & the nodes.

albertossic

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that kinda... ran out of quests? I completed all quests of the first "chapter" of the book, and the only ones available right now are collectibles.
Am I missing out on some storyline quests (because I am still in the deep dark with the desert, hell, snow, slime and village cube and nothing else to do) or is this like... the end?

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to travel safely for other cubes (I got Ice and market only so far) not involving long tunnels with tons of torches? I thought glider would be cool but you take damage because of darkness. I also thought about rushing hyperenergetic nitor but need ink for that and no squids spawning in my 3x3x2 pool and not really sure where I gonna get enough vis and glowstone for that.

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I am really enjoying these smaller packs. Less is more when it comes to mods. you actually do more of the mods when there are less

zxmegamanfan

Jul 29, 2019
Hostile mobs don't seem to spawn inside machine, I made a basic vanilla blaze type setup for drops to scan & refilling wards early on, made it in one of the tunnels I dug out looking for ores, same with a pool (under lvl 64) for fishing & squid, hint you need the largest one for growing silver/great woods, & the nodes.

So not even powered spawners work? Also thank you for the advice on the trees, haven't gone that far and would be helpful for when I do get there

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to travel safely for other cubes (I got Ice and market only so far) not involving long tunnels with tons of torches? I thought glider would be cool but you take damage because of darkness. I also thought about rushing hyperenergetic nitor but need ink for that and no squids spawning in my 3x3x2 pool and not really sure where I gonna get enough vis and glowstone for that.

Glider worked for me. I play on easy and not sure if Darkness does damage based on difficulty. Fly for a bit, land and pillar up and use interdiction torch. Sometimes I'd go up 1 of the large columns to get more cobble.

Push through and do all the traveling as soon as you're able, it's really worth it.

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Glider worked for me. I play on easy and not sure if Darkness does damage based on difficulty. Fly for a bit, land and pillar up and use interdiction torch. Sometimes I'd go up 1 of the large columns to get more cobble.

Push through and do all the traveling as soon as you're able, it's really worth it.
I guess i'll have to then. Would be easier if there was at least some kind of recall though

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhhhhhhhhh

If you don't mind me asking, how do I get the quest
"Shadowed Secrets"

I mean like, I made the portal to the deep dark and everything, I go back to the overworld and I guess that's it because I can't unlock the Final Questline....

Until then, I'll have fun with the infiminer I was given by that last quest >:D

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
I guess i'll have to then. Would be easier if there was at least some kind of recall though
I'd recommend to make a the Hardened Jetpack with Energetic Infuser and Glider before visiting the cubes which are far away. It helps a lot in combination with the Interdiction Torch. Just be careful to not smash on the ground and die like I did. :D