[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but the magma crucible quest seems to be bugged. I just crafted one, and the quest didn't complete. Has anyone else had that problem?

And yes, it was the right tier. I already had a hardened one, and am irritated that I needed to make another. I'm sure I'll find a use for it though.

Loving the pack so far. I just came off of playing the Blast Off pack, and it's nice to actually feel like you're accomplishing something for a change, rather than just bashing your head against the wall.

Reactions: SnowShock35

Sombra_

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but the magma crucible quest seems to be bugged. I just crafted one, and the quest didn't complete. Has anyone else had that problem?

And yes, it was the right tier. I already had a hardened one, and am irritated that I needed to make another. I'm sure I'll find a use for it though.

Loving the pack so far. I just came off of playing the Blast Off pack, and it's nice to actually feel like you're accomplishing something for a change, rather than just bashing your head against the wall.
Hi! My english is not very good but I`ll try. Magma crucible has two recipes and, for this quest, you have to use the invars one .
I hope you can understand me.

Aeronaxx

Jul 29, 2019
For the People who have the problem where the Glowstone Block is too expensive:

1. Go to: FTB\Obscurity\minecraft\scripts\Master.zs
2. Search for the Glowstone Block Recipe (for me its line 177)
3. Change the required Liquid Glowstone amount from 10000 to 1000
<liquid:glowstone>*10000 to <liquid:glowstone>*1000
4. Save the File and restart Minecraft

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Quick note I meant to post a few days ago:

Snow and myself are away on holiday. I get back late tonight. All messages will be read and replied to tomorrow

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is looking for a server we have one setup now. Took a bit of doing but quests should work for anyone. The cubes that are found in world with resources auto reset periodically so that everyone gets a fair chance at them.

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is looking for a server we have one setup now. Took a bit of doing but quests should work for anyone. The cubes that are found in world with resources auto reset periodically so that everyone gets a fair chance at them.

Awesome, I'll come and have a look now. I presume latest version?

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019

I'm online now and it looks really good. Nice one

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
No 1.1.11, we generally use whats recommended in the FTB launcher.
Ip is: obs.devcoftb.net

I got warned alot for my language. Might sound shallow, but I don't fancy a community that disagrees with a light swear every once (or twice and thrice) in a while. TPS is great though, and the system they use so you can complete quests is marvelous XD.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
For the People who have the problem where the Glowstone Block is too expensive:

1. Go to: FTB\Obscurity\minecraft\scripts\Master.zs
2. Search for the Glowstone Block Recipe (for me its line 177)
3. Change the required Liquid Glowstone amount from 10000 to 1000
<liquid:glowstone>*10000 to <liquid:glowstone>*1000
4. Save the File and restart Minecraft
Although I appreciate trying to help people out, Please do not make suggestions with editing the pack because if people do something wrong I end up with hundreds of issues saying they changed something and now it doesn't work. Also as a quick note the entire lighting system is being changed for the next major version which we are all working extremely hardly on. ;)

Codeman

Jul 29, 2019
I am doing "Automation is the game!" quest right now and it wont let me turn in the RF engine. The cobble and wood turned in fine but it isn't recognizing the RF engine. I even tried to use a QDS and that didn't work either. Is this a known problem?

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
I am doing "Automation is the game!" quest right now and it wont let me turn in the RF engine. The cobble and wood turned in fine but it isn't recognizing the RF engine. I even tried to use a QDS and that didn't work either. Is this a known problem?

Nobody else has reported this issue. Can I ask what version of the pack you are using?