[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Read quotes and you will have the tutorial and dl:

What files do you need?

Download KCauldron, Start it, Stop it, Add all mods and configs of this pack, Remove Moebius, Better Titles and Mouse Tweakers Mods, Add Moebius Fixed and Run.

KCauldron and Moebius Fixed can be downloaded on Yive's Mirror webpage (Search "Yive's Mirror" on Google).

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Looks very fun. I was looking for a new HQM pack and the second I saw Ars Magica was a mod I started to download it.

Vikanator

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry, but after I found out there is a maximum limit my motivation has dropped. I have lately wanted to do something else than play Minecraft, so I have had a break. Also summer holiday has started and therefore I want to be out in the sun. I may work with the pack a bit on rainy days, but I can't promise anything. Because of that I am giving permission for anyone to continue on the pack as long as they notify me. Don't think you won't hear from me again, because the pack is quite popular; but for now I am pausing the project.

Wish I saw this earlier, probably no point in posting bugs...

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Wish I saw this earlier, probably no point in posting bugs...
ThWolf has been keeping up with this so far. He has been the one to send through the last 2 updates as well, so hopefully he will continue to keep this updated and help get it fixed. And if not i'm sure someone else may step up and offer to keep it updated and fixed. The original author gave permission to keep this modpack alive if someone was willing to continue it, so i'm sure that these bugs we've been reporting will be fixed.

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Havent heard anything lately about this, so i went ahead and made a video showing how to fix these broken quests in the questbook. Would anyone have any interest in a video showing how to do that? Also if i was allowed, i could upload my HQMconfig file here and you guys could just replace it with your config file and you're quests would then be fixed. I didnt know if i was able to upload files like that here though.
Let me know if you guys want those though.
And to whoever updates it next through the FTB launcher, i'd like to document that all of the Bee Genetics machine quests needs to be fixed. (however if i can upload my config file then its already been fixed in my file by me.)

P

ProHolmes

Havent heard anything lately about this, so i went ahead and made a video showing how to fix these broken quests in the questbook. Would anyone have any interest in a video showing how to do that? Also if i was allowed, i could upload my HQMconfig file here and you guys could just replace it with your config file and you're quests would then be fixed. I didnt know if i was able to upload files like that here though.
Let me know if you guys want those though.
And to whoever updates it next through the FTB launcher, i'd like to document that all of the Bee Genetics machine quests needs to be fixed. (however if i can upload my config file then its already been fixed in my file by me.)
That would be great, i'd like to have your config file, please.

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, if anyone else has a quest that is broken (that has not already been posted in this thread), please let me know and i'll try to get as many fixed as i can before i post the config file.

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Hello guys! This pack looks great, and I want to try it out. However, I have one question. How many mods are there in this modpack? I'm unsure if my computer can handle the lag if there are maaaaaaany mods. (I use a old school computer) Much thanks for the help! (I was too lazy to read the whole topic soooooo yeah, my bad if this was mentioned somewhere :p:D)

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, here is my HQM Config file and all the fixes i've made:
  • Edited text in "Basic Tools" quest in the first tab saying that any material will work for making the tools (not stone)
  • In Industrialisation tab, edited the "water mill" quest. (as i understand it, watermills cannot be crafted in the current version of these mods) I changed the text stating this and changed the requirements of the quest to 2x generators to be crafted.
  • Industrialisation tab, the "chainsaw" item did not complete "saw and drill" quest; i fixed that.
  • Agriculture tab, Fixed the raspberry seed quest.
  • Farmer Tab, Fixed "Feed station" quest.
  • In the BZZZZZ tab, Fixed the Incubator, genepool, analyser, isolator, sequensor, polymerisor, and innoculator quests.
  • In the decorator tab, i edited the text on the quest needing the dinner plate and disc rack stating that the items do not show up on the NEI, however they can still be crafted if you look the reciepes up on the FTB wiki.
I "Think" this is all the changes i made to the file, and if you have any other problems with a quest then let me know and i can try to fix it :) I'm still just in the middle of my playthrough of this modpack, so i'm sure there are other quests i havent found that need fixed .

Now to install this file, goto the folder you installed the FTB launcher in and goto the folders:
Ultimatequestpack\minecraft\config\hqm
Copy and keep in a safe place (in case this doesnt work) the file "quests.hqm" then replace it with the file i uploaded (after you unzip the file).

I think this is all you have to do, please confirm that my file works or if you need another file as well.

Attachments

• quests.zip
    120.6 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Pip69
A

Afr0SamuRay

hello to all, exist the way to create a server (2 players)with this modpack. ? all the files some user mentioned before are delete.

thanks in advance.,

@Falchonbria im testing the quest you upload..for now all look good :)

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, here is my HQM Config file and all the fixes i've made:
  • Edited text in "Basic Tools" quest in the first tab saying that any material will work for making the tools (not stone)
  • In Industrialisation tab, edited the "water mill" quest. (as i understand it, watermills cannot be crafted in the current version of these mods) I changed the text stating this and changed the requirements of the quest to 2x generators to be crafted.
  • Industrialisation tab, the "chainsaw" item did not complete "saw and drill" quest; i fixed that.
  • Agriculture tab, Fixed the raspberry seed quest.
  • Farmer Tab, Fixed "Feed station" quest.
  • In the BZZZZZ tab, Fixed the Incubator, genepool, analyser, isolator, sequensor, polymerisor, and innoculator quests.
  • In the decorator tab, i edited the text on the quest needing the dinner plate and disc rack stating that the items do not show up on the NEI, however they can still be crafted if you look the reciepes up on the FTB wiki.
I "Think" this is all the changes i made to the file, and if you have any other problems with a quest then let me know and i can try to fix it :) I'm still just in the middle of my playthrough of this modpack, so i'm sure there are other quests i havent found that need fixed .

Now to install this file, goto the folder you installed the FTB launcher in and goto the folders:
Ultimatequestpack\minecraft\config\hqm
Copy and keep in a safe place (in case this doesnt work) the file "quests.hqm" then replace it with the file i uploaded (after you unzip the file).

I think this is all you have to do, please confirm that my file works or if you need another file as well.

I'd already finished a lot of those but it seems to have worked great, thanks for doing this :)

D

Drakitty

Heyo, Just about to start a Two player server of this modpack, it looks good so far! I'll let you know if I find any typos, or thoughts on how to polish it. it's great seeing mod devs who ASK for input.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo, Just about to start a Two player server of this modpack, it looks good so far! I'll let you know if I find any typos, or thoughts on how to polish it. it's great seeing mod devs who ASK for input.
Hey what about going 3 people

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk