[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Most of builcraft quest can't be done cause the item dosen't exit like dinner plate i was trying to make it and nope searched it in creative+nei "not found"

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
God dammit HQM. Glad to know. I spotted some railcraft quests like that. I guess i'll just try to provide another update between today and tomorrow. I really should get some sleep.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Either A) I'm blind, or B) You're wrong.
I cant seem to find the buildcraft quest line. Some help?

Edit: Found it. Currently checking for more bugs and uploading this soonTM.

Reactions: Satan_Kami_Sama

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

Firstly, thank you for this awesome pack!

Secondly, i had manually updated all posible mods (Agricraft, Bibliocraft, BinnieMod, BiomesOPlenty, BloodMagic,Botania, Chisel2, COFHLib, ComputerCraft, CookingBook, ExtraUtilities, Factorizacion, FastLeafDecay, FunkyLocomotion, GenDustry, HQM, HungerOverhaul, IguanaTinkerTweaks, IGW, Industrialcraft, INpureCore, LogisticPipes, MagicBees, Mantle, MineTweaker3, Neiaddons, NotEnoughKeys, Pam's HavestCraft, PneumaticCraft, ProjectRed, Railcraft, RedstoneArsenal, SimplyJetpacks, StevesFactoyManager, TinckerConstruct, ThaumicEnergistics, Thaumic~,Thermal~ and WailaHarvestability). Too, I had added BetterFPS & Optifine. I tried play a new world on Singleplayer and this run normaly.

I am not sure about HQM works, and i have a question: Can this updates broke some HQM quest?

If it is, Can i play with updated mods and if i find some problem, replace it with the old version? Or Is it depend of the mod?

Thank you again for this GIANT experience with your quests!

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Manually updating the mods can possibly break HQM. Only replacing it with the old version wont work. You'll have to replace the quest.hqm file with the original to get the quests working again and revert the mod.

Reactions: Seryi

kemali

Jul 29, 2019
Updated modpack to 1.3 and when i try to open my world it says "Shutting down internal server..." or some stuff i don't remember. Takes a while and i'm back in main menu. Help ?

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I think i know what's the problem, but i need a crash log to confirm. Paste it on pastebin and then place it here on the forum so i can confirm it.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is what you meant http://pastebin.com/43QbmmqX
I'm not 100% sure of what happened on there, but try this:
Go to your config\hqm folder. Copy the quests.hqm to a safe place.
Delete the hqm folder. Run the game. Change the newly generated quests.hqm with the previous one.
That should fix it, else try starting a new map and see if it breaks.

kemali

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not 100% sure of what happened on there, but try this:
Go to your config\hqm folder. Copy the quests.hqm to a safe place.
Delete the hqm folder. Run the game. Change the newly generated quests.hqm with the previous one.
That should fix it, else try starting a new map and see if it breaks.
Tried but now it just closes the game when i try to open my world.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Can you send me your world? I'll give it a look and try to get you a fast fix.
Have you tried creating a new world?

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
the new update 1.3 made my crafters from ender io to cause crash everytime they work then for my auto botania machine died T_T
could you fix it in the next update?

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

Firstly, thank you for this awesome pack!

Secondly, i had manually updated all posible mods
yeah manually updated is not the same if the modpack upload it cause modpack maker make sure every mod work with each other
by doing it by yourself the modpack will be broken also sometime modpack makes like to change the crafting recipe...

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Can i get a crash log? I'll get a look on it and try it in the game.
EDIT: Also, where did you found the borked buildcraft quests?
EDIT2: What item are you trying to craft?

Edit3: Maybe its a specific item that's crashing. Provide a crash log and what item you're trying to craft since i had no problems with the crafter.

Last edited: