[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Also my 2c; this pack was designed for minecraft without mining. Spend less than 2 minutes at a low depth and you'll have several stacks of diamonds, several stacks of gold, several stacks of iron, several stacks of copper (copper at y:9?, insanity)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry, but after I found out there is a maximum limit to the quests, my motivation has dropped. I have lately wanted to do something else than play Minecraft, so I need a break. Therefore I am giving permission for anyone to continue on the pack as long as they notify me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephenmc608

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry, but after I found out there is a maximum limit my motivation has dropped. I have lately wanted to do something else than play Minecraft, so I have had a break. Also summer holiday has started and therefore I want to be out in the sun. I may work with the pack a bit on rainy days, but I can't promise anything. Because of that I am giving permission for anyone to continue on the pack as long as they notify me. Don't think you won't hear from me again, because the pack is quite popular; but for now I am pausing the project.

NOOOOooooOooooOOOOooooooooOoooo... #cri

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry, but after I found out there is a maximum limit my motivation has dropped. I have lately wanted to do something else than play Minecraft, so I have had a break. Also summer holiday has started and therefore I want to be out in the sun. I may work with the pack a bit on rainy days, but I can't promise anything. Because of that I am giving permission for anyone to continue on the pack as long as they notify me. Don't think you won't hear from me again, because the pack is quite popular; but for now I am pausing the project.

Thanks for the update atleast Fuuzect, assumed that the problem with Max number of quests might have made you be a bit unhappy.

Still enjoying making my way through them all, decided to take a break and just build stuff.

Enjoy the sun :D

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe FTB team should take over the pack. So that they would have at least one good pack :)

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete the "Dragon!!" quest in warrior of the century? I killed the ender dragon, but he wasn't named Smaug, and I got no credit.

Probably time to just let this pack go, since there will never again be an update, there's numerous bugs that will never be fixed, and the book cannot be completed.

Last edited:

Endarire

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!

These are mods I'd like to have added to a future version of Ultimate Quest Pack:

Galacticraft: I like visiting the moon and spaaaaaaaace! Remember that song about the cow jumping over the moon? Perhaps make that a quest!

Backpacks: Because sometimes it's good to have a second inventory (or fourth, or sixth).

SimpleInventory: Being able to quickly and easily sort my containers is good.

NetherOres: I like having more reason to visit the Nether. This mod turns the Nether into a higher-risk, higher-reward area.

MystCraft: It's magical. Combines with with Bibliocraft.

TreeCapitator: Use an axe at the base of a tree to chop down the entire tree, instead of going block-by-block. Wonderfully convenient!

Also, assuming it's possible, I'd like an easy way to toggle these mods:

-The 'hardcore' nature of Hardcore Questing Mode. I'd prefer a version with infinite lives like standard Minecraft.

-Hunger complications via the Hunger mod. Even adding the basic hunger mechanic to vanilla Minecraft turned me off for awhile, but vanilla's version seems better.

Last edited:

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!

-The 'hardcore' nature of Hardcore Questing Mode. I'd prefer a version with infinite lives like standard Minecraft.

-Hunger complications via the Hunger mod. Even adding the basic hunger mechanic to vanilla Minecraft turned me off for awhile, but vanilla's version seems better.

You can just use the /give command to give yourself an infinite number of hearts to consume.

You can disable the hunger in the spice of life config files

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Fuzzect,

I have decided to take up the burden and continue the pack.

If, for any reason, you want me to stop, I will do so.

Thank you,

samurai3660

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
ok what can not be blown up i made mob tower creepers keep killing the bottom half so
i put in nether brick they killed that to they do it win i am not there what would make
them blown up win i am not there? :confused::mad:

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Fuzzect,

I have decided to take up the burden and continue the pack.

If, for any reason, you want me to stop, I will do so.

Thank you,

samurai3660

Are you making a new thread? Week and a half and no news from you so far...

Guess he changed his mind. lol

Last edited:

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019

A critical hotfix: I would suggest you fix the server-client desynchronization of the HQM by copying <root dir>\config\hqm\quests.hqm to the same directory on the server replacing it. This bug prevents people from opening their quest books in multiplayer. Also, I would like to notify you that I'm interested in taking up the occupation of the continuation and maintenance of this pack.

terrianneellen

Jul 29, 2019
A critical hotfix: I would suggest you fix the server-client desynchronization of the HQM by copying <root dir>\config\hqm\quests.hqm to the same directory on the server replacing it. This bug prevents people from opening their quest books in multiplayer. Also, I would like to notify you that I'm interested in taking up the occupation of the continuation and maintenance of this pack.

Seriously hope someone does something, love this pack!

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
I hope someone does take on the job as i do have a couple of mod request for mods to be added to the pack.

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
I hope someone does take on the job as i do have a couple of mod request for mods to be added to the pack.

Working on updating mods to latest versions atm. If you want, you could reply with the mods you would like to see in the pack and I'll consider them.