[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, figured that out, and I have fastcraft installed, and that helps a bunch.
On the side note, about the mutating from Agricraft?
5QbnYR4.png
Anyways, I just started today, and trying to figure out how to mutate all of them took like 2 hours straight, lol.

Aaaaanddd, weird lighting glitches.
BaQpWM2.png

If you have trouble travelling install admin commands toolbox http://goo.gl/WmmFPQ
then open your save to LAN with enabled cheats and do /pregenspawn <nchunks> - nchunks being radius (if you do 10 radius I think you'll get 100 chunks generated)
or /pregen <dim> <minX> <maxX> <minZ> <maxZ> and dont forget to /purgechunks or save and reopen world :)
Hope this helps some1 :D

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I got kicked out to the desktop when I placed an Ender Tank in the Nether. I'm told that this is a Forge version issue, and a fix requires a Forge update past 1355.

Is this something that will happen soon, or is that the wrong source for this issue?

http://pastebin.com/P46i4mnP

Since I posted, I have updated Forge to 1400, removed Waila mods and also Ender Storage. But I'm still getting "Ticking Memory Connection" error that prevents me from loading.

Is there a better place to post issues with the modpack?

Last edited:

tussengas

Jul 29, 2019
Putting the hyper energy transfer node in the "The end" quests feels a but clunky when i actually need it to make the 64x survivalist generator (which i probably never will use but o well, i made it) from the "Power to the people" page.

edit: Legendary bag and green canister ftw, got a 64k storage component out of it

Reactions: SnailsAttack

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else unable to open the quest book? I started a new server and i am unable to open the quest book. Hashtagsadface

Nefreyu

Jul 29, 2019
We have the same issue with an server. I have not tried single player.

I have copied the book from the client to the server (config/hqm/quests) that helped, but still after a few minutes the problem will reoccur. We have also tried downgrading to 1.2.0, which resolved the issue for an hour or so, but then the issue came back again :(

Next to opening the book, cant pickup lava with a bucket, but more importantly, cant eat.

Not a clue what the cause is though. I'm guessing it might have something to do with the concurrent update error messages, disabling the backup seemed to have helped a little.

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
About not being able to open the book, this looks like a solution: https://bitbucket.org/Newcastlegeek/hqm-bugtracker/issue/156/hqm-book-wont-open

Basically if you use: gamerule doDaylightCycle false this can cause that you cannot open the book.

#iN3RDDannyx maybe this solves it for you too?

Trying this now. The book does work in single player. Slightly tempted to pull the HQM configs from single player and dump them in the server files. If not i dont know what too do. Wanted to record today ¬.¬

any chance i could get on either of these servers?
As it stand its just gonna be used for recording purposes. I may open it up as time goes on and ill happily let you know. Also may not bee the best server for you as its hosted in the UK, More than welcome tho if i do open it up :)

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
Trying this now. The book does work in single player. Slightly tempted to pull the HQM configs from single player and dump them in the server files. If not i dont know what too do. Wanted to record today ¬.¬

As it stand its just gonna be used for recording purposes. I may open it up as time goes on and ill happily let you know. Also may not bee the best server for you as its hosted in the UK, More than welcome tho if i do open it up :)

I really would like to join too! :D

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have cool seeds? for this modpack? since ikeep getting bad worlds... D:
I'm not entirely sure if it'll work, but with version 1.2.1, using -4538851545518556293 you'll get a world with a pretty bland spawn. But, at x246 and z1098, you get a cool area with a shallow lake in a birch forest, and nearby, lots of semi-extravagant cliffs.
2015-05-25_12.38.15.png

Another good area is at x281 and z1024. Just search around that area for something you like. Also, at x852 and z1267, there is a birch forest island surrounded by another thin lake.
2015-05-25_12.37.41.png

(p.s. I may have mixed the 2 top ones up... they both look nice though)
HOWEVER, at x1852 and z773, there is an awesome mountain with lots of creative terrain and water. This is where I live in my single player world, and I have to say its amazing. To the right of the first image, there should be a triple ravine to right of the first image.
2015-05-25_11.17.09.png

Attachments

• 2015-05-25_11.17.15.png
    2015-05-25_11.17.15.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 76