[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

FowD8

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same problem with a different pack. You can MCEdit the tanks out and forbid their use - use Tesseracts instead. It's apparently related to the new fluid API and the fact that not all mods are transitioned to it yet, and servers will continue to crash until all the mods are updated.

would downgrading the version of forge work?

airow99

Jul 29, 2019
"Line 937 - Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError"

How much RAM do you have allocated to the pack/launcher? I believe most people tend to have either 3 or 4 GB dedicated.
I have one gb. I should mention I'm playing on a laptop that isn't too good.

FowD8

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same problem with a different pack. You can MCEdit the tanks out and forbid their use - use Tesseracts instead. It's apparently related to the new fluid API and the fact that not all mods are transitioned to it yet, and servers will continue to crash until all the mods are updated.
is there a way to search for the tank? I have no idea where it is

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problem with the pack. I think it's one of the mods. When ever I launch it, it doesn't crash but it gets to the mojang screen and stops. Here is the log, http://pastebin.com/eu0Cz8fG As you can see at the bottom it says, "... 6 more" there are some other 1.7.10 modpacks that when I try to launch them they stop and say the same thing. It's not all of the 1.7.10 modpacks though. I can play Anti-Material Energy and MIndFoldParadox just fine. That's why I think it's one, or multiple, mod(s) that this and other modpacks have that those ones don't. So if someone could help me that would be appreciated.
Oi m8, you are getting:

Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Not enough ram assigned.

Reactions: Awerick11

Helflym

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I got a problem with my quest book. Links between quests had disappeared. Even if it's not unplayable it's really annoying especially with agriculture quest...
Does anyone know how I can change it ?

apmatypa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys.
I have a problem, some of the Blocks for the storage/transmission fluids crash client and i cant go back on server. (one of block is Ender Tank)

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I got a problem with my quest book. Links between quests had disappeared. Even if it's not unplayable it's really annoying especially with agriculture quest...
Does anyone know how I can change it ?

I have that aswell sometimes, I just relog and they reappear again... And sometimes not. Seems a bit random to me

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make the various ore processors give a single type of ingot without having to run everything through a lexicon or unifier or jabba barrel? I'm not worried about IC2 since I don't plan on using anything IC2 related but the grindstone gives IC2 dusts/ingots, smeltery gives TC ingots, one can assume TE machines will give TE ingots which is what I want but I don't have any TE machines at the moment, I am really curious what EnderIO machines give...one can only hope it is TE ingots

Why can't TE just be the default ingot type for everything?

tussengas

Jul 29, 2019
The Bzzz quest for a incubator doesn't detect the crafted item. There are 2 incubators in NEI, only one has a recipe. Probably the questbook expects the other one... Time to go back to the OP quest book and manually complete this quest.

Reactions: Stephenmc608

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make the various ore processors give a single type of ingot without having to run everything through a lexicon or unifier or jabba barrel? I'm not worried about IC2 since I don't plan on using anything IC2 related but the grindstone gives IC2 dusts/ingots, smeltery gives TC ingots, one can assume TE machines will give TE ingots which is what I want but I don't have any TE machines at the moment, I am really curious what EnderIO machines give...one can only hope it is TE ingots

Why can't TE just be the default ingot type for everything?
The Jabba barrel in principle combines several types of ingots

olybenjamin

Jul 29, 2019
Where am I supposed to download this? I can't find it in the FTB launcher and the link in the OP isn't a link.

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
I've got another question. Did anyone get Coffe Seed trough cross breeding? I cant seem to get it. And when looking into the configs i cant find the coffee seed in there. So is it intended to be only buyable on the market? Because in the questbook its sitting in the middle of all the different breedable seeds. Can you look into it? Or am I just overlooking something?

Thanks!

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I've got another question. Did anyone get Coffe Seed trough cross breeding? I cant seem to get it. And when looking into the configs i cant find the coffee seed in there. So is it intended to be only buyable on the market? Because in the questbook its sitting in the middle of all the different breedable seeds. Can you look into it? Or am I just overlooking something?

Thanks!

Bean + sugarcane

There's a cheat text document in the agricraft config folder, Mutations.txt, if you have trouble finding any other specific mutations.

Reactions: ezendiba

Torezu

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to search for the tank? I have no idea where it is
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of one. It's possible to disable EnderStorage, reboot the server (you'll probably have to type "fml confirm" at some point) to remove all EnderStorage items entirely, then spawn in whatever you need to set your chests/pouches back up, if you had any.