[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
No, I have done everything myself from the very beginning, so there hasn't been any need for it.

I am very happy for any help! People that know more about mods and could help me with crashes I do not understand, and also test new updates are very much welcome. And yes, something very important: helping me with correcting/improving my grammar. I know it is far from perfect, even though I always try my best. Someone who know the language fluently would have been perfect. It would be a huge relief if I had only (or for the most part) the quests to worry about.

I do not have experience writing mods or debugging Minecraft crashes, but I have lots of Java experience so I can sift through the code and help where I can.

If you upload the source code to Bitbucket it will be private by default and you can invite collaborators to work on the project with you. (I prefer Github because of its elaborate code search, but it's not private by default) I'm running a server with your modpack so I can test changes both in a single player environment and in a multiplayer environment. But if you decide to go either Github or Bitbucket invite me: jacobbridges

Jos Vondar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I was playing with the 1.2.0 version of the pack, and it was running just fine. Since I upgraded to the 1.2.1 version (on both my client and my server) I cannot open my quest book. I tried to delete everything that was on my server (except for my world) and to re-upload only what is on the .rar file, but i can't figure this out.
Do you have any idea?
I can still go back to the 1.2.0 version cause I made a backup, but it's always nice to play the last up-to-date version.

Thanks in avance!

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing with the 1.2.0 version of the pack, and it was running just fine. Since I upgraded to the 1.2.1 version (on both my client and my server) I cannot open my quest book. I tried to delete everything that was on my server (except for my world) and to re-upload only what is on the .rar file, but i can't figure this out.
Do you have any idea?

I think it has something to do with player data files being corrupted or just not cohesive with the most recent update. You can try what this post explains http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ests-hqm-openworld.63206/page-35#post-1118133 or you can go back to 1.2.0.

Personally I'm keeping 1.2.0 on my server until more of the bugs get resolved with updating to 1.2.1

Reactions: Jos Vondar

Helflym

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I got the same error like everyone sadly. But anyone knows how can I go back to 1.2.0 ? I do'nt really want to modified my save :/

Jos Vondar

Jul 29, 2019

Rekhakh

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, enjoying your pack a lot!

I agree with Nivix about github/bitbucket idea for same reasons. Also that would help be a nice place for bug reports/issues.

Here's one:

There is a bug with mushroom stew and hunger-mod. If you create mushroom stew using red and brown mushroom recipe this stew (which btw is stackable) doesnt trigger diminishing returns. Soup crafted with two brown mushrooms causes diminishing returns and isn't stackable...

I wonder if its an upstream problem, but guess its most likely a dictionary problem.

Also quest to make 32 mushroom stews completes only when you craft "two brown mushroom" stews, not for red-brown ones.

Also there doesn't seem to be any working recipe for light grey candles, required by a quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnailsAttack

Rekhakh

Jul 29, 2019
There is one more bug:

IC2's Energy crystals received from reward bags can't be used for crafting, at least not MFE. They should be 4264:27 to enable crafting them, but they are 4264:26. There's workaround to macerate them and compress dust to get correct :)27) ones. Charging them would help too I guess.

Cheers

Reactions: SnailsAttack

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
you asked us to correct your spelling if you overlook it, so in this forum post i saw an error
"-Agricraft
-AE2

-ArsMahica
-ArchimedesShips
-Bibliocraft, Bibliowoods
-Big Reactors
-Binnies mods
-BiomesOplenty
-Blood Magic
"

so the red means incorrect green means the opposite, you spell the mod like "-ArsMagica" of course i can see how you could get a typo from this with the g key being next to the h key on a QWERTY keyboard. anyways there you go buddy :) this pack intrigues me last time i saw this post it was like 600 quests now 800 man this is so good :) bye bye

Reactions: Fuuzect

Stephenmc608

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can also see how much food points a food item gives by holding shift when mousing over it, which is kind of nice since Pam's Harvestcraft is installed.
Actually, I believe the mod that does this is AppleCore, the coremod for Spice of Life.

Hono123

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh love this modpack so far... the only issue I found is when I placed an ender tank above an ender-thermic pump, which crashed my game. Couldn't go back in so i had to use mc-edit...
Is there any way around this or to fix it? I'm assuming tesseracts would work, but I don't have many ender pearls.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there are any English let's play's of this modpack on Youtube as I can only watch and not play yet as my PC is so old.

Opister

Jul 29, 2019
I have an Error to Report : when i place an ender tank above my ender thermic pump, my game crashed and i cant open my world anymore...... maybe i can remove it with MC edit

EDIT: it appears always when i place an ender tank, please fix this!

Last edited:

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
@Opister, could you please post your Minecraft logs when this crash happens? I'm not having the same issue on my world when I place an ender tank.

Also, what version of the modpack are you running?

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
@airport1000 There seems to be 1 attempt at it here:

I'd love to start a let's play series on the modpack but I've no clue how to start doing that and my voice is so....mundane it might put people to sleep. :p

Opister

Jul 29, 2019
--- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// There are four lights!

Time: 10.05.15 17:08
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
@Nivix Thanks for that. I have seen that one already but it looks like guy has given up on it.Guess I can watch the german ones to at least get an idea of what the pack has to offer. Hopefully in a few months time when I have saved up the cash to replace my 10 year old toaster I will finally be able to play this pack.

Opister

Jul 29, 2019
I completely reinstalled the pack, but if i start a new world and place an endertank it still crashes :/ i might reinstall Java
EDIT : It still, crashed, i just might replace it with transdimensional transcievers until a solution is found.....

Last edited: