[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

zweris

Jul 29, 2019
Fuuzect can you change iguana tweeks config that we can level up our tool to a maximum 99 lvl because to reach legendary level is very easy

Ultrajonh

Jul 29, 2019
Are you considering adding this pack to the Curse client? I personally like the Curse Client more than the FTB one.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Fuuzect can you change iguana tweeks config that we can level up our tool to a maximum 99 lvl because to reach legendary level is very easy

I will try change it to 50 for the new update and see how if it is good. Will adjust it if people dislike it.

Siegel

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I don't start a pack. At start in the console removes spam:
"[13:49:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[13:49:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: Post startup
[13:49:25] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1282: Invalid operation"
Also thus in a window of game there is a picture animated by title in a reduced form at the left from below. Thus all other black is also not present buttons.
Here my arguments:" - XX:NewRatio=3 - XX:SurvivorRatio=3 - XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 - XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 - XX: + UseParNewGC - XX: + UseConcMarkSweepGC - XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 - XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 - XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 - XX: + ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent - XX: + UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly - XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 - XX: + BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs - Xnoclassgc - XX: + AggressiveOpts - XX: + UseFastAccessorMethods - XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump - Dforge.forceNoStencil=true"
+ 2 GB access memory Is allocated
P.S. Forgive me for my English since I don't know it at all.

Update 1: The problem is solved. It was necessary to update drivers

Last edited:

reaper45693

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just wondering if you changed the server file with this update?
As on the 1.2.0 update the files were placed one folder too deep (the server files tried to unpack from the main directory, but they were in a folder in the main directory).
I believe the CreeperHost guys changed it around on their end, but not sure if it changed the FTB uploaded version, and if it did, you may have it the same in this update.

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Attempting to load world with the newest version (1.2.1).

Console shows it getting hung at the line 'loading JABBA data'

[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -7 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -37 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -38 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -39 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -42 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -19 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -112 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 7 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
[14:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@30181a87)
Attemping to load JABBA data.

Sits here for about 30+ seconds, then freezes. Cant copy console so took a screenshot of what it says.

http://i.imgur.com/KbUxyu1.png

Tried restarting computer and updating any drivers. Tried launching 3x now.

This also causes Java to start using 80% + of RAM

Also to note, when I launch the pack from the launcher, I get an error message about native libraries 3 times before it launches (might be related).

Not a problem with creating a new world.

hopefully this helps you identify if theres a conflict with mods ( or whatevers causing it)

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Fuuzect, do you have this modpack on any source control sites? (Github, Bitbucket, etc?)

I'd love to jump in and help with any issues. For starters I would address the typos on the first page of the questing book. :p First impressions are important!

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
I see.. I saw that comment posted and so stayed on 1.1.2 hoping that it would be fixed in 1.2.1. guess I gotta figure out how far I am through each chapter

Edit: How do you set Reputation in HQM if you do this? coz i got 6k+ so far and i dont wanna have to grind that again. Or should I just keep completing the repeatable ones till I get it back to where it is?

Last edited:

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Fuuzect, do you have this modpack on any source control sites? (Github, Bitbucket, etc?)

I'd love to jump in and help with any issues. For starters I would address the typos on the first page of the questing book. :p First impressions are important!

No, I have done everything myself from the very beginning, so there hasn't been any need for it.

I am very happy for any help! People that know more about mods and could help me with crashes I do not understand, and also test new updates are very much welcome. And yes, something very important: helping me with correcting/improving my grammar. I know it is far from perfect, even though I always try my best. Someone who know the language fluently would have been perfect. It would be a huge relief if I had only (or for the most part) the quests to worry about.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
My world from 1.1.2 gets stuck during loading on version 1.2.1. Anything I can do?

I don't think you can do more than this:

I am trying to find an easier solution, but I can't find anything. I still don't understand why it happens, because I have no problems. I just read that someone fixed the problem by deleting the DIM-1 folder inside the save folder, though really doubt it will work and I would suggestion making backups before trying it.

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you can do more than this:

I am trying to find an easier solution, but I can't find anything. I still don't understand why it happens, because I have no problems. I just read that someone fixed the problem by deleting the DIM-1 folder inside the save folder, though really doubt it will work and I would suggestion making backups before trying it.

It's fixed! :D
But that took... for... EVEERRRRR....