[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I finished the modpack! It said there was 685 quests, but I thought there were 700+. Is it supposed to be like that.

For real? I really doubt it, but if you are for real, please send some pictures of your base and setup. There are over 700 quests in the pack, so I think you may have skipped some or not updated.

The Banana King

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect
Here!!!!!! I kind of rushed and this is not my world. This was a test. Also I did update it to 1.1.0

Attachments

• 2015-03-14_20.39.01.png
    2015-03-14_20.39.01.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

TreeCubed

Jul 29, 2019
I put the images I made into the resolutions needed for the launcher and HQM, in case you are still interested in using them.

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 56
  • icon.png
    icon.png
    2 KB · Views: 60
  • splash.png
    splash.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Milo36 and Mlukvai

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is there any way to obtain cactus seeds or (harvestcraft)cotton seeds atm?

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect (Or anyone else who might help)

Okay I have to ask because it seems to be an interesting issue...

Is ore generation derped for iron and gold? I created my mine, very big at the moment and I seem to be finding a large number of gold vs iron. On my last trip I found 186 Gold ore versus 31 Iron Ore. I have found that the tinkers gravel iron ore is a better way to find iron for me at the moment. I am in a normal forest biome.

That's all, just wondered, no big deal, but wanted to point it out in case.

Thanks!!!
I added NotEnoughResources to find the best levels to mine ores. Iron is heavily concentrated at level 33, and steeply declines as you go higher or lower. So you definitely want a branch mine there.

Now my question...I noticed that hardcore mode is enabled, I have 3 lives. I'm not really concerned about that, but I noticed the reputation implies that dying a lot can drastically reduce your reputation, which implies you have to die several times to be a total noob. So does that mean there are quests to get more lives? Or is this not working as intended?

Reactions: Mystical Chill

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I put the images I made into the resolutions needed for the launcher and HQM, in case you are still interested in using them.

Thank you, I will use them for the next update (know I said it last time, but now I will remember :))

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Now my question...I noticed that hardcore mode is enabled, I have 3 lives. I'm not really concerned about that, but I noticed the reputation implies that dying a lot can drastically reduce your reputation, which implies you have to die several times to be a total noob. So does that mean there are quests to get more lives? Or is this not working as intended?

Yes, you get hearts when you complete various quests and you can get hearts in questbags.

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
I found a factorization map with coordinates, there was some kind of creature, but nothing is happening.Someone knows what to do there? :)

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I found a factorization map with coordinates, there was some kind of creature, but nothing is happening.Someone knows what to do there? :)

I don't think I'm spoiling anything, but to be safe..
There's specific blocks that the creature is built of that glows a little, mine those

Be warned tho, these things are buggy.

To get the sugarcane seed, it's wheat seed, cross crop, carrot seed, correct?

Yes, and the cross crop needs to have sand as soil.