[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Pressure pressure fix the pack

Enough. I'm sure you've already been warned once for how inappropriate your behavior in the thread has been. Fuuzect has no reason to even share his pack and with people like you being disrespectful for something that's generally out of his control would be good enough reason, if it were me, to simply remove the pack completely.

This is not the place to beg and whine at the pack creator. In fact no such place exists.

Do you have an inability to read or do you just generally have a hard time getting a grasp of things?

Please don't bother with him. It's no good to be rude to someone rude.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just making pressure for someone who can fix this to do it

So, I guess both. I suggest you start out with getting one of these. Then see if you can get a grasp of this. If you actually manage to complete both of these, try make your own modpack and submit it to FTB. When you've done that, you'll hopefully have achieved enough apprehension to realize that you've single handedly reduced the avarage of meaningful posts in this thread to below 0, and that it would be better for everyone if you stick to pestering your MC-pets instead of people, and especially pack makers, here on the forum.

If not, then I feel sorry for your lack of basic comprehension of even the simplest things.

Please don't bother with him. It's no good to be rude to someone rude.

No, I'm sorry, I don't think one who's stupid because he's rude, nor one who's rude because he's stupid, should go unanswered, whichever case this is.

Last edited:

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
So, I guess both. I suggest you start out with getting one of these. Then see if you can get a grasp of this. If you actually manage to complete both of these, try make your own modpack and submit it to FTB. When you've done that, you'll hopefully have achieved enough apprehension to realize that you've single handedly reduced the avarage of meaningful posts in this thread to below 0, and that it would be better for everyone if you stick to pestering your MC-pets instead of people, and especially pack makers, here on the forum.

If not, then I feel sorry for your lack of basic comprehension of even the simplest things.

No, I'm sorry, I don't think one who's stupid because he's rude, nor one who's rude because he's stupid, should go unanswered, whichever case this is.

Well i'm sorry for my unnecessary posts.
I just made them because i wanted to keep the thread on the top of the 3rd party pack forum so a mod can see the thread quickly and notice that the pack isn't at the launcher and fix it, just for that, because when it went off i lost my map in half of the quests and now im nervous to keep playing it (I hope you understand me, i don't speak english...)
And i have done some packs for technic launcher so i didn't think that it was so hard to fix it, and i thought the creator was trolling us because he told about fixing it a week ago, and every single pack have been fixed but this isn't, and i was like -.-

Mystical Chill

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect

I have been loving this mod pack!!! This is exactly what I have been hoping for, long quest lines, easy early progression, and grinding in the end. Keep it up sir!

MultiMC has been working great for me, in fact it has been better then ftb!

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
I just made them because i wanted to keep the thread on the top of the 3rd party pack forum so a mod can see the thread quickly and notice that the pack isn't at the launcher and fix it, just for that, because when it went off i lost my map in half of the quests and now im nervous to keep playing it (I hope you understand me, i don't speak english...)
And i have done some packs for technic launcher so i didn't think that it was so hard to fix it, and i thought the creator was trolling us because he told about fixing it a week ago, and every single pack have been fixed but this isn't, and i was like -.-
The creator isn't the person who fix's the pack...I don't think there's anything wrong with the pack itself more so that the FTB launcher could be having problems and also everyone can still play the pack by downloading the folder linked on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: Fuuzect

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019

Well, that's a better tone, which I'm sure people can appreciate more than the previous junk. I sure do at least.

Your worries are understandable, as you've probably read, you're not the only one waiting. The pack creator has provided a temporary solution with the use of multimc, which is easier to use than it might look. If you really cant wait to play, and don't know how to use multimc, send me a pm and I'll help you out.

Reactions: SarahinAB

The Banana King

Jul 29, 2019
I do not know how to use MultiMc too. I miss the modpack being on the FTB launcher!! I wish it will come out soon. VERY SOON!!!!!!

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
anyone here been able to connect the computercraft modem to vibrant capacitor banks? cause i can't get it to work

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
How can i get this work with MultiMc ? I am noob about this.

I do not know how to use MultiMc too. I miss the modpack being on the FTB launcher!! I wish it will come out soon. VERY SOON!!!!!!

This only works if you have had the previous UQP installed on the FTB launcher, before it broke.

Download multimc here.

Click manage accounts in the top right corner, add your minecraft account. Make sure to select it.

Go to settings (icon with a screen and screwdriver).
In Java, set your memory allocation and permgen to desired values.
In features, select the "Track FTB instances" box. This should make all the ftb packs accessable in the starting screen, ready to play, including the 0.0.3 version of UQP, as long as you haven't deleted the folder. You might have to restart MultiMC.

For 0.0.4, download this:

You can use MultiMC and use the mods and configs downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4qbivpn5edq7uu/Ultimate Questpack by Fuuzect.zip?dl=0

Locate your UQP folder in the folder where your FTB instances are installed. Navigate to the UQP folder and make a backup in case you mess something up.

Delete the mods and config folders and replace them with the downloaded folders.

Reactions: Fuuzect

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
For 0.0.4, download this:

Locate your UQP folder in the folder where your FTB instances are installed. Navigate to the UQP folder and make a backup in case you mess something up.

Delete the mods and config folders and replace them with the downloaded folders.
does the 0.0.4 only work if i had 0.0.3 and swap the mods and config folders, or should it work without having 0.0.3 aswell?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
does the 0.0.4 only work if i had 0.0.3 and swap the mods and config folders, or should it work without having 0.0.3 aswell?

I'm not sure what you mean. If you switch the mods and config folders with the updated ones from Fuuzect it will be 0.0.4. If you haven't played UQP before, you won't have the UQP folder at all in the FTB folder.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean. If you switch the mods and config folders with the updated ones from Fuuzect it will be 0.0.4. If you haven't played UQP before, you won't have the UQP folder at all in the FTB folder.
I don't have 0.0.3, is that a problem?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
As in you haven't played the pack previously? Then yes, you can't take the shortcut, but it can be fixed. I will get back to you via PM later today.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. . . quick question - I followed the directions above for getting this to work in MultiMC. Updated the mod folder in the FTB folder with the new downloads . This part is easy as I have done this before. . . . but. . . . . my mutiMC is not showing the MODPACK even though I have track instances selected and the MODPACK is not deleted from the FTB folder. It even reflects the new PACK I added from yesterday. Any ideas as to why ULTIMATE isn't reflected in my MULTIMC listing?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, but there's a solution.

In mmc, select New Instance in the top left corner. Name it whatever you want, and select version 1.7.10. Group doesn't matter.

Select the new instance icon in mmc and click Edit instance. In the version tab, click Install forge. Select the latest (.1307) and install.

Now, close the settings, select the instance icon again and click Instance Folder (to the right). It will open a folder with the "minecraft" folder in it. Replace that minecraft folder with the minecraft folder from UQP in the ftb folder, and you're good to go.

If you want 0.0.4, just replace the mods and config folders in your new instance with the 0.0.4 ones.