[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

BruteMan

Jul 29, 2019
unzipping the new map is one thing you have to make sure you delete the entire folder out of saves before you unzip the new one or all the new ones going to do is overwrite what it contains in the zip leaving all the old player and chunk data there from your last save.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
unzipping the new map is one thing you have to make sure you delete the entire folder out of saves before you unzip the new one or all the new ones going to do is overwrite what it contains in the zip leaving all the old player and chunk data there from your last save.

Yeah that's not what happened either. I make sure I delete the old save before putting the new one in. It was just a fluke I suppose :)

Reactions: GreatOrator

MCMetalProgrammer

Jul 29, 2019
GreatOrator I noticed in Middle Earth, Hemp wasn't spawning. Which can be made into Canvas for Tents!
I had to spawn some in Just to be able to create a tent! I feel dirty now cheating >.<

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
I assumed she would be, but after searching the mountains up and down I can't find her anywhere. Is she in a cave, or a structure, or at specific co-ordinates? I had been looking for half an hour when I asked, and just spent another half an hour trying to find her.

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhhhh. I never noticeid the spawner. I managed to find her, though, and I killed her, then the captain had no more dialogue for me. I tried the commander, he had nothing new, so I asked the cook, and they sent me to the dockworker, who gave me an item called "Death of the Troll." and said to go talk to the King... who has no new dialogue. What am I doing wrong here?

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the dockworker gave it to me, and the king has the same dialogue as always, so how the hell do I give ti to him? Also, I'm doing the quest for the dead queen, and nothing is coming of it. I can't find anything in her room and i'm this close to just smashing it all to see if anything comes out.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the dockworker gave it to me, and the king has the same dialogue as always, so how the hell do I give ti to him? Also, I'm doing the quest for the dead queen, and nothing is coming of it. I can't find anything in her room and i'm this close to just smashing it all to see if anything comes out.
For the witch, she drops her lockette that you turn into the captain. Read the HQM book closely for the queen, and the dockworker is semi-unfinished quest that opens up fast travel using ahab.