[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
that actually sounds like the mod its self is missing from your install or the item ids may have been changed by a mod you installed or for some reason the railcraft mod changed the item id's

Railcraft is in the folder and I can craft Railcraft items. I am testing the newest version Beta 2.4.1 so it could be the IDs were changed.

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft is in the folder and I can craft Railcraft items. I am testing the newest version Beta 2.4.1 so it could be the IDs were changed.
ok just switchd railcraft to 9.4.0.0 from 9.5.0.0 in beta 2.4.1 and it deffenitly changed the item id's, @GreatOrator the new version adds like 20 new blocks i noticed it said were not there anymore when i loaded a save that was present while 9.5.0.0 was there

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
it is missing the items to turn in the quests. it doesn't give the name of the item to turn in so i dont think its a rendering issue. i can't progress because i have no idea what to turn in.
Alright, I will double check on my end...just as a follow-up is this in the recent 2.4.1 release or 2.3.17?

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I will double check on my end...just as a follow-up is this in the recent 2.4.1 release or 2.3.17?

ok just switchd railcraft to 9.4.0.0 from 9.5.0.0 in beta 2.4.1 and it deffenitly changed the item id's, @GreatOrator the new version adds like 20 new blocks i noticed it said were not there anymore when i loaded a save that was present while 9.5.0.0 was there

its the 2.4.1 version

Reactions: GreatOrator

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
Spyro could be the quarry. can you go and take it out see if that helps. I am logging for the day but will check back tomorrow to see if you were able to stop that from going

medaions

Jul 29, 2019
Allo know what you cauldron used tolkiencraft?
Because I have been looking for more than 3 hours and always crash the server.
Sorry for my bad english I am french

morti243

Jul 29, 2019
@teagan75 i had the same issue, but could temporarily fix it by downgrading to railcraft 9.4

I ran into an issue when trying to craft the barrel hammer for a quest. When trying to craft it, only a warhammer from the LOTR-mod will be crafted.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
@teagan75 i had the same issue, but could temporarily fix it by downgrading to railcraft 9.4

I ran into an issue when trying to craft the barrel hammer for a quest. When trying to craft it, only a warhammer from the LOTR-mod will be crafted.
So yes, the next update I will be downgrading to railcraft 9.4, too much HQM borking ans was unable to recover. With the no more reecipe conflicts if you use a vanilla table you should be able to select which recipe output you want

The resonant strongbox will be removed, but it was simply the chest I keep handy with all the quest stuff and some of the more common items I use when working on the map.

Reactions: eDilettante

medaions

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to want to respond well to my questions, what should I cauldron used to make it functional with plugin
Thank you in advance it must be at least 8 am I seek unanswered

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
The only people using cauldron are the ones lucky enough to have the server installer from before they took their downloads down.

Cauldron (along with others and MC modders) are in the process of creating a new and updated way to do everything cauldron did.

It is called Sponge, and you can find info about what happened to cauldron and more info about Sponge on the cauldron forge website.

medaions

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thank you for your help I'll go see on sponge.
It will be the answer can question.
My sponge them are 1.8 & not in 1.7.10 so I hope that still have the functional version if I should not even me recreates a functional version of Tolkien.
And if necessary I enlevrais some mods for that functional silk

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to want to respond well to my questions, what should I cauldron used to make it functional with plugin
Thank you in advance it must be at least 8 am I seek unanswered
I would ask that questions for support using server-based plugins/cauldron be moved to a private message since while I do provide a server package, support on it is very limited and only to mods in the pack not how to run a server. thank you.

Content Update update :) - Currently finalizing the map for hobbiton and Mount Doom and plan to start on the NPC's and quests so I can push out another beta update next friday!

spyropulse

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thank you for your help I'll go see on sponge.
It will be the answer can question.
My sponge them are 1.8 & not in 1.7.10 so I hope that still have the functional version if I should not even me recreates a functional version of Tolkien.
And if necessary I enlevrais some mods for that functional silk

Sponge is not close to finished, and on the irc chats you can ask about cauldron still (link is http://webchat.esper.net/?nick=&channels=cauldron). One of the main workers of Sponge named Blood was one of the main people for cauldron and helps a large amount of people over there daily, wonderful guy to talk to for help.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Content Update update :) - Currently finalizing the map for hobbiton and Mount Doom and plan to start on the NPC's and quests so I can push out another beta update next friday!

Very nice! I am confused about the quests coming from the commander. I have done most of the fetch quests (except the grocers), i have done the reinforcement and botania quest lines, done several mini quests. My confusion is that I was able to complete the Horizons Expanded quest in the HQM book without ever killing the troll. I can't get the commander to open his questline. I received a dragon coin from one of the mages as a reward. I was able to turn that in to HQM and it said the commander has quests for me. Still cant get him to open up. I have used the npc wand to figure it out with no luck either.
2015-02-18_10.48.41.png
2015-02-18_10.47.55.png