[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.3.10. My wyvern tools are now useless. Was hat intentional?
Edit: Is there any point to upgrade to Draconic?

We just updated our server 2.3.10 and the Wyvern and Draconic tools no longer worked at all, the thaumcraft pickaxe of the core didn't either, so we are rolling back to 2.3.9. We were able to access everything and dig with tinkers tools.

Rolling back to 2.3.9 fixed the issues.

Also of note to server owners- The 2.3.10 server download contains the clientside mods not the server mods.

Leopluradon

Jul 29, 2019
what do you mean they are useless wyvern tools are amazing but remember they need to be charged and 2 yes draconic is a big improvement make the draconic tablet to see all the details
I think in the last update there was a error cause now my wyvern pick has the message that the vanilla tools have: This tool cannot mine anything! It can only be used for crafting.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.3.10. My wyvern tools are now useless. Was hat intentional?
Edit: Is there any point to upgrade to Draconic?
That is because he has not followed the proper path for the quests...tell them to wait and listen to the people talking.

Sigh...that means iguana tinker tweaks reset the configs...did not expect that to happen...I'll get it worked out and get an update soon. Sorry about that

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
That is because he has not followed the proper path for the quests...tell them to wait and listen to the people talking.

Sigh...that means iguana tinker tweaks reset the configs...did not expect that to happen...I'll get it worked out and get an update soon. Sorry about that

Apparently, it is a bug with the latest iguana tinker tweaks. It has been reported on his github. The config didn't change.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

mcgoog

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i haven't posted in forever life got in the way again but now im back and just got my first red heart canister but i cant find how to place it any help is appreciated. i just know the answer is push G or something easy i just cant find it.
In your inventory, top left of your portrait, there is a button called equipment. Once open, you can shift click your heart canisters in.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
tried to play the pack but i keep getting an error then crashing the client when ever i go past the fountain area

the error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.renderLivingLabel(RenderNPCInterface.java:94)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.renderName(RenderNPCInterface.java:48)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.func_77033_b(RenderNPCInterface.java:187)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RendererLivingEntity.func_76986_a(RendererLivingEntity.java:280)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderLiving.func_76986_a(SourceFile:23)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.func_76986_a(RenderNPCInterface.java:207)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCHumanMale.renderPlayer(RenderNPCHumanMale.java:129)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderCustomNpc.renderPlayer(RenderCustomNpc.java:62)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCHumanMale.func_76986_a(RenderNPCHumanMale.java:390)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147936_a(RenderManager.java:271)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147937_a(RenderManager.java:244)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:712)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1552)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1302)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(-2)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(-1)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

the OpenEye page for the error (http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/49f45902ec7dab4d68c2c2e6b70b170f)

from what i gather from openeye it seems customnpc is crashing my game?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
tried to play the pack but i keep getting an error then crashing the client when ever i go past the fountain area

the error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.renderLivingLabel(RenderNPCInterface.java:94)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.renderName(RenderNPCInterface.java:48)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.func_77033_b(RenderNPCInterface.java:187)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RendererLivingEntity.func_76986_a(RendererLivingEntity.java:280)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderLiving.func_76986_a(SourceFile:23)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCInterface.func_76986_a(RenderNPCInterface.java:207)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCHumanMale.renderPlayer(RenderNPCHumanMale.java:129)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderCustomNpc.renderPlayer(RenderCustomNpc.java:62)
at noppes.npcs.client.renderer.RenderNPCHumanMale.func_76986_a(RenderNPCHumanMale.java:390)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147936_a(RenderManager.java:271)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147937_a(RenderManager.java:244)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:712)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1552)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1302)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(-2)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(-1)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

the OpenEye page for the error (http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/49f45902ec7dab4d68c2c2e6b70b170f)

from what i gather from openeye it seems customnpc is crashing my game?
Are you using optifine? You can also try replacing the region files in your current save with the ones from the template folder.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using optifine? You can also try replacing the region files in your current save with the ones from the template folder.

yes im using OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B1, without optifine my fps drops like crazy and that is from using default texture or faithful (ill test without optifine)

going to try replacing the region in template as well (i think i read somewhere to replace the customnpc folder only in the template folder)

*edit*
ok so Optifine is the cause for my crash

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So I got to the Mage Council Reinforcements II quest and they gave me the eggs, but they didn't give me the coords for them even though it said they were put onto my map. Does anyone have the coords for this?
I think you should have re-read that, he says he will update your quest journal....

In another topic...I have added @Matthewk1000 to the Youtube list in the OP. Show him some love!