[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Read the text on the tools, this modpack contains iguana tweaks, vanilla tools will not work, you have to use tinker tools.

Varg

Jul 29, 2019
Hej thx for the quick response!

Is there a way to deactivate that or will everything crash then?

Kr
Varg

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Update to 2.7.0
This release updates multiple mods:
- BDLib
- CofHCore
- Mantle
- MrTJP Core
- OpenModsLib
- Agricraft
- Aquaculture
- Artifice
- Aura Cascade
- Extra Utilities
- Forestry
- Gendustry
- Infernal Mobs
- Logistic Pipes
- Mystcraft
- Node Tracker
- Open Blocks
- Pam's Harvestcraft
- Project:Red
- Storage Drawers
- Thaumic Energistics
- Thaumic Exploration
- TiC Tooltips
- Tinker's Construct
- Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steampower

Added mod(s)
- Guide API

Configs changed:
- Blood Magic (regeneration of the configs and finally a fix for the derped buildings)

Other Notes:
- This update makes numerous changes to the default regions as a whole new quest line has been added (thanks Teagan75!) this means with this update if you want the new content, you will have to use the new map files and middle earth regions. You can simply overwrite the regions and the level.dat if you want to.
- Main menu has had some radical changes. Better organized, cleaner, new buttons, even new music!

Will be available on the launcher once it is available :) If you want it faster, you can get the package from github under releases. I will not help you figure out how to use them, so please, don't ask.

DeronAdore

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue with Ancient Warfare research. Whenever I try to research Mathematics or Trade, it won't take the items I put in. Not quite sure what else I need to do. I've tried using the adjacent inventory feature, but that doesn't seem to help, either. Those are the last two trees I need, so any help would be appreciated.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Have you asked for information at the ancient warfare website? I know I have several people that have been playing and this has not come up.

Are there any messages in the log that you can provide?

DeronAdore

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, I asked for info there. The oddest part is that it works fine for everyone else on the server, just not for myself. I didn't crash, so no crash log, and nothing popped up in any consoles. Used a research note to get around the particular research, and nothing in the trees (specifically the Trade & Mathematics trees) would research. Very strange.

BvB1979

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, I asked for info there. The oddest part is that it works fine for everyone else on the server, just not for myself. I didn't crash, so no crash log, and nothing popped up in any consoles. Used a research note to get around the particular research, and nothing in the trees (specifically the Trade & Mathematics trees) would research. Very strange.

That is very strange. I was able to research Trade easily the other day when I played. Not sure what kind of bug that would be falling under when it only picks one person to not work for. lol Since you said this is the last two trees you need, I assume you know how to actually do the research so this is very odd. Did you try breaking and replacing the research table to see if that fixes whatever bug is going on?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So, forgot to post this, 2.7.1 was simply a fix for an odd crash with CofHCore so had to go back to an earlier version, that pretty much was the only change and the crash did not happen to everyone.

Rastem88

Jul 29, 2019
I updated form 2.66 to 2.7.1 There seems to be an issue with items and blocks replacing each other in Aura Cascade, Botania, Agricraft and Tinkers Construct when using the new level.dat included with the map update .

If I do not use the level.dat included in the updated world files, Then all my stuff is back how it was, but the farms in Draconis are borked.

I think that I will just make a new world, but I would like to keep my quests in tact (especially customNPCs). Do you know what files I would need to transfer to do this?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Spelling correction:
Troll quest turn in with the king, your response says "It is my pleasure to server." Should say "It is my pleasure to serve."

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
New update! v2.7.2

Mod updates and more!
Core mods updated
-BrandonsCore
Mods Updated
-Agricraft
-Ancient Warfare
-BiblioCraft
-Blood Magic
-BuildCraft
-Decocraft
-Draconic Evolution
-Extra Utilities
-Magic Bees
-Morph
-Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power

This update may not show up in the ftb launcher for a few days because of pax, but for those of you saavy with multiMC you can pick up the archive for both the client and server at github. Default map has also been updated to fix some quest bugs and make sure all fixes to the map itself have been synced

TGibson17

Jul 29, 2019
It's always good to see that the mod community has good source/version control(@the versioning w/ Github). I'm just getting this mod pack today, hopefully it provides a nice experience. There's nothing like a quality adventure game after hard days of computer networking... I appreciate this. :) I'll offer some better feedback after a good sum of playing around with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatOrator