[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
A little weird question but:
The npc-quest which teleports you into a save area for building says that I should make sure I have a "dislocator". Is the item from the draconic-mod meant or more like "anything that saves you new position" (like a bed)?

(I'm really new to draconic-evolution so want to make sure before I break something ^^")

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
i have repaired the wooden sword but he still don't want it . What can i do know ??
At this point, you will simply need to cheat in another emerald coin to buy a new sword.
A little weird question but:
The npc-quest which teleports you into a save area for building says that I should make sure I have a "dislocator". Is the item from the draconic-mod meant or more like "anything that saves you new position" (like a bed)?

(I'm really new to draconic-evolution so want to make sure before I break something ^^")
Intentional to say dislocator, brandon gives them away for free frequently in the castle

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast answer about that. Had huge luck with the area I was telported to (my first Canyon-biome!).

One little weird thing I found is the witchwood and witchwood forest. They seem to miss color for me. So not like it's a texture, just that the grass in the biome and all the witchwood-leaves and the logs kinda look really pale. (so white leaves, the gras has like a white/ash-color. Tried to change to a texture-pack, too, but it didn't change)
Haven't used Ars Magica for like forever, so not sure if that is meant to be this way. (if it was answered already, the search here didn't help me, only found out about the pale water which is already known)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast answer about that. Had huge luck with the area I was telported to (my first Canyon-biome!).

One little weird thing I found is the witchwood and witchwood forest. They seem to miss color for me. So not like it's a texture, just that the grass in the biome and all the witchwood-leaves and the logs kinda look really pale. (so white leaves, the gras has like a white/ash-color. Tried to change to a texture-pack, too, but it didn't change)
Haven't used Ars Magica for like forever, so not sure if that is meant to be this way. (if it was answered already, the search here didn't help me, only found out about the pale water which is already known)
Yeah in the latest iteration of ars the witchwood forests are thet grayish hue

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Update v2.6.1
    • Mods Removed
      • Extended Potions
    • Mods Added
      • BrandonsCore
      • PotionID Helper
    • Mods Updated
      • Core Mods
        • BDLib
      • Regular Mods
        • Aura Cascade
        • Binnie's Mods
        • Botania
        • Blood Magic
        • BuildCraft
        • Extra Utilities
        • Forestry
        • Gendustry
        • Gravestone Mod
        • JourneyMap
        • Logisitc Pipes
        • MystCraft
        • NEI Addons
        • Pam's HarvestCraft
        • Storage Drawers
        • Tinker's Construct
        • Traveler's Gear
        • Unique Artifacts
        • Witching Gadgets
    • Configs Changes
      • Potion ID's fixed...again
      • Minor Tweaks for balance based on player input
        • Hand of Ender in botania - Can only view your inventory and not that of other players
      • Gravestones SHOULD have the death tracker issue fixed so Mob farms SHOULD be a thing again!
      • With all the fixes lately, I have re-enabled catacombs, they should be a thing to generate again, They were missed horribly
    • Map Changes
      • Made warehouse in WyvernHaven a real one, this is primarily for the benefit of servers to have a community chest of sorts, for single player, you will be able to store excess items until you can get situated
      • Windmills in Hobbiton are a real thing now thanks to Ancient Warfare
      • Farms in Draconis have been updated for agricraft (was done in 2.6.0 actually)
      • New Quest in Helm's Deep for those downloading the extended content
      • Minor tweaks and fixes noticed while wandering around :)
As always, time frame for availability on the FTB launcher totally dependent on when they get it there :p

A new pack trailer is in production with the help of @Vals NoisyToys and if you guys did not know, I do have a youtube where I have been posting videos of my play-through of the quests so you guys can get a better feel for how they work.

Also want to give a quick shout out to all of my patrons on patreon:
  • Goshen
  • Teagan
  • Spraun
  • Atroxil
  • Putzaroo

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, already working on a fix, hoping to have an update out today or tomorrow, in the meantime you can remove brandonscore and potionID helper and add in extended potions from the 2.6.0 update to fix

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
FYI, so apparently I missed the edit mode in the configs on just the server package, so server admins, edit the hqm config to change editmode to false. I will fix that in the next update, but did not want to re-submit the current update for just that issue.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
so I am trying to make mutandis, but the cauldron wont take the eggs. Evertime i drop one it just sits on top of the cauldron, it does take the Mandrake and The fume Exhale of the horned one just not the egg ID conflict maybe?

Nevermind found my problem, too little water

Last edited:

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, but I just passed the LOTR portal and I have no clue what to do! Is the quest ended or did I just miss something?
Thx for help already!

First off, follow the road to town. Secondly, you should have a quest leading you to someone in Middle Earth...if you don't then you haven't completed all the Draconis quests.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Read the text of the quests, they guide you to what to do next, and teagan is right, you probably haven't met the right person yet.

Infiniti465

Jul 29, 2019
Read the text of the quests, they guide you to what to do next, and teagan is right, you probably haven't met the right person yet.
I finished the first chapter and I'd bet it's in the second one but I can't find the quest that opens it. It is still locked altough I made every quest in Draconis.
Could you be more precise about the person that I need to meet in Hobbiton?

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
I finished the first chapter and I'd bet it's in the second one but I can't find the quest that opens it. It is still locked altough I made every quest in Draconis.
Could you be more precise about the person that I need to meet in Hobbiton?

You need to have finished the Investigation before any quests open up in middle earth. Your custom NPC quest log should tell you what to do. Hit L i think by default (i always change it). If you haven't done the quest book alongside the NPC quest log that could be the issue.