[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Paulthetic

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I downloaded the map, extra content, pretty much everything. I may have done something wrong though, I tend to screw stuff like this up lol
Make sure you read the description text for the quest, it gives hints.

Just make sure you have followed the instruction from the video for loading the map that is at the download page.
Yea I figured out what I did wrong so it worked, but turns out my comp is too crappy to run it lol oh well thanks for the help!

Reactions: GreatOrator

the_void__

Jul 29, 2019
Or, lag, or you are not on a quest that he is required

My previous quest was to return the ring to Bilbo. I did that and now he just gives me that blank dialog screen whenever I talk to him.

Edit: I just thought to check my mailbox to see if the next quest stage there, and it was. The "you've got mail" thing is pretty easy to miss, I guess.

Edit again: more quest weirdness:
After giving Saruman's staff to Gandalf, talking to him again triggered Secret Recipe II, before having done Secret Recipe I.

Last edited:

Smartieboy_

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i have a problem by the quest: ' see the king' town tour i have buy the 3 objects that i need to buy but i have used the sword and now is the durablility 57/59 and i dont know how to get emerald coin / repair that sword . Can someone help me ????? I have tried is in my best english

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
repairing sword is done like you would any vanilla tool, anvil and material, wood in this case,

The gandalf secret recipe quest I noticed, will work on fixing that.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious i had to stop playing this pack cause every time i killed an enemy all entities just lagged out and then suddenly caught up a split second later, that caused major problems. Kinda wanna know how to fix it so i can play this pack again.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious i had to stop playing this pack cause every time i killed an enemy all entities just lagged out and then suddenly caught up a split second later, that caused major problems. Kinda wanna know how to fix it so i can play this pack again.
Already found the cause and reported, waiting on a fix from the mod dev, was a function in gravestones.

EDIT: Update to the mod just came out so will be testing and hopefully getting a pack update out by this weekend

Last edited:

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok, thanks, sorry just been testing each mod and couldn't find it myself, so excited to gt back into this modpack. Also if i wanted to add more Thaumcraft addons how hard would it be to do so? Been playing Hubris and saw more thaumcraft add-ons that i like.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
oh ok, was just looking at Thaumic Horizons and Automagi...you already have witching Gadgets yeah might not be able to use those cause of the enchantments i think they add