[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What version of the pack are you running? the FAQ has the answer though.

I have been able to beat them using a tinkers iron sword leveled up at least twice and diamond armor. keep in mind, the bosses are designed NOT to work like vanilla block and kill tactics

Am I the only one that buys a couple of the drinks in the town bar/pub that gives you regen and strength for I think 8min? Then I get Diamond armor, and just try and lead 1 away at a time.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Hate to ask this but we can't seem to get the king to talk to us. We started the pack and went through all the beginning HQM quests. Still he wouldn't talk to us. I saw in the forum that if we wait around the two people sitting on a bench at the fountain, they will say the king summoned us. They did go through a conversation saying that the king was looking for people but after the conversation the king still won't talk with us. Any ideas how to kick off his quests?

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Hate to ask this but we can't seem to get the king to talk to us. We started the pack and went through all the beginning HQM quests. Still he wouldn't talk to us. I saw in the forum that if we wait around the two people sitting on a bench at the fountain, they will say the king summoned us. They did go through a conversation saying that the king was looking for people but after the conversation the king still won't talk with us. Any ideas how to kick off his quests?

You have to make sure you listen to the guys on the bench until a quest pops up in the upper right corner. Sometimes it takes a while for the conversation to start.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Livestream Of Tolkiencraft II: New Update Recommended Release Version - Early Peek!

Server:
GreatOrator's Whitelisted Official Server
Where: Val's Noisy Toys on Twitch / Beam.pro / Youtube
When: 8pm MDT / 7pm Pacific.
Why: Are you crazy, man? Why? Why wouldn't you be there?!

Come watch the gang from Season 1 be set loose upon the recommended 2.4.7 version of the Tolkiencraft II map. Will it survive? Will we survive?
The bad guys'll never see us coming. They might notice the cats, though. Lots of cats. GreatOrator promised...

The update is coming very soon (tm) to an FTB Launcher near you. :)

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Livestream Of Tolkiencraft II: New Update Recommended Release Version - Early Peek!

Server:
GreatOrator's Whitelisted Official Server
Where: Val's Noisy Toys on Twitch / Beam.pro / Youtube
When: 8pm MDT / 7pm Pacific.
Why: Are you crazy, man? Why? Why wouldn't you be there?!

Come watch the gang from Season 1 be set loose upon the recommended 2.4 version of the Tolkiencraft II map. Will it survive? Will we survive?
The bad guys'll never see us coming. They might notice the cats, though. Lots of cats. GreatOrator promised...

The update is coming very soon (tm) to an FTB Launcher near you. :)
Hello, I am GreatOrator and I approve of this message!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Long hyped, much anticipated, it is finally here!
  • v2.4.7 - Stable Update
    • Mods Updated
      • Aura Cascade
      • Botania
      • Extra Cells
      • Storage Drawers
      • TolkienTweaks
      • Traveler's Gear
      • Wonderous Steam Power
      • TCon Tweaks
      • Waila
    • Many many quests!
    • Map fixes
Update has been uploaded to ftb, but map will not be uploaded until saturday so you will have to watch val's stream to see :)

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get into the troll room. . . apparently you need to go in the front door to trigger quest in HQM book but the only door we could find was a carpenter's door and we can't open it.

Reactions: GreatOrator

BvB1979

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get into the troll room. . . apparently you need to go in the front door to trigger quest in HQM book but the only door we could find was a carpenter's door and we can't open it.

There is a way to get into the room but you have to go through the cave spider area and drop in from above him. I found that one by accident while looking for a way to get to him. lol

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
yeh that will be fixed after this weekend when the pack goes recomended 2.4.7 this weekend the main 2 servers are getting a pre-release of the map so you will beable to download 2.4.7 from teh launcher but you will have to wait till after this weekend to get teh map for single player and servers

Prospercraft should be updating soon to 2.4.7 map pack as soon as they get the main pack uploaded to ftb they will get the map pack from GO (if he hasnt already given it to them)

on a side note Val will be starting in about an hour

Omegaman87272

Jul 29, 2019
Well, depends on what you have done with your server. Typically all you should need to copy is the customnpc folder from the world into your server and replace the mods folder and config folder and you should be good.
Hey dude it's me omegaman from the stream my minecraft name is MinecraftGalexy plz put me on the white list

Reactions: GreatOrator