[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
OMG, thermal dynamics is now in TCII... sooooooo happy! *does little dance*
(disclaimer, at least it is on the lolnet server's experimental/advance build, but that means it'll be in the general release real soon right? :)
Now gimme all those itemducts, fluiducts and fluxducts! Time to play...

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
OMG, thermal dynamics is now in TCII... sooooooo happy! *does little dance*
(disclaimer, at least it is on the lolnet server's experimental/advance build, but that means it'll be in the general release real soon right? :)
Now gimme all those itemducts, fluiducts and fluxducts! Time to play...
It's in the 2.4.3 version already!

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I will be back to work tonite, and hopefully get all dialog changes done in Draconis. I gave in to the lure of trying out infinity for a couple evenings, but after 12 hours of making machines to make an advanced jetpack, and the stupid thing being bugged, i dynamited my base. Dez and I put few hours work into Orthanc last night. All building done up to 256 on the exterior, now to work on the insides.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on the latest version, with the latest map template, and I'm unable to bring up the quest tab in my inventory. It's been awhile since I've played this pack, and I remember the issue where you couldn't click directly on it, and had to click on say the tinkers tab then on the quest tab. However i seem to have two main inventory tabs,(the one with the crafting table pic), but when I click the quest tab it just flashes up real fast then closes. Any advice on what is wrong would be greatly appreciated:)

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on the latest version, with the latest map template, and I'm unable to bring up the quest tab in my inventory. It's been awhile since I've played this pack, and I remember the issue where you couldn't click directly on it, and had to click on say the tinkers tab then on the quest tab. However i seem to have two main inventory tabs,(the one with the crafting table pic), but when I click the quest tab it just flashes up real fast then closes. Any advice on what is wrong would be greatly appreciated:)
that would be why there is also a key command 'L' to bring up the quest tab. :)

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I absolutely love this pack, but i have been trying to do the Ars Magica rituals, i have watched over and over again videos about them, mostly the Rite of Purification. I do place the obelisk with it a cross of chalk and four candles on outer corners and drop inside the cross (in order) the moonstone and mana focus and cast projectile light on the obelisk, but it never works, same with every ritual i try am i missing something, even creative mode and all other jazz never works.

BerryRJ

Jul 29, 2019
While flying around Draconis I found this hole. Poor Monk is gunna get flooded in the rain ;)

Attachments

• 2015-03-13_15.43.50.png
    2015-03-13_15.43.50.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I absolutely love this pack, but i have been trying to do the Ars Magica rituals, i have watched over and over again videos about them, mostly the Rite of Purification. I do place the obelisk with it a cross of chalk and four candles on outer corners and drop inside the cross (in order) the moonstone and mana focus and cast projectile light on the obelisk, but it never works, same with every ritual i try am i missing something, even creative mode and all other jazz never works.
I will attempt them myself to see, if it is a bug I will get it reported.

While flying around Draconis I found this hole. Poor Monk is gunna get flooded in the rain ;)
Yeah was made while I was testing, already patched up currently :)

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019

Had the same issues, however I haven't tried it in the newest 2.4.3 version.

Edit: just saw you said you tried on latest version, oops

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, after much work and set up here is the big announcement!

Thanks to a partnership with ProvisionHost we now have another official TolkienCraft II whitelisted server! In addition, if you use the promo code TCII at sign up you will get an additional 15% off for as long as you use their services (this applies to any and all services they offer/you purchase).

This server will currently be limited to a max of 10 whitelisted players and is fully managed and run by yours truly!

This will give more players the opportunity to play on a whitelisted server and is not replacing Rangers.

If you are interested in applying, I will be setting up a form at tolkiencraft.com over the next couple of days.

Last edited:

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, after much work and set up here is the big announcement!

Thanks to a partnership with ProvisionHost we now have another official TolkienCraft II whitelisted server! In addition, if you use the promo code TCII at sign up you will get an additional 15% off for as long as you use their services (this applies to any and all services they offer/you purchase).

This server will currently be limited to a max of 10 whitelisted players and is fully managed and run by yours truly!

This will give more players the opportunity to play on a whitelisted server and is not replacing Rangers.

If you are interested in applying, I will be setting up a form at tolkiencraft.com over the next couple of days.

That's awesome news!

TOLKIENCRAFT II: THE LABORS OF VALENTINE UPDATE
This announcement by GO means I need to make one of my own.

I've thought long and hard about what I'd do if GO was able to start a whitelisted server. It wasn't an easy decision, and I do feel a great debt of gratitude to both Ranger and the community on his server - you all are the best. :)

I will be taking my stream series over to GreatOrator's new whitelisted server. I feel this is the best move for myself and the stream, and given the server reset pending, it's an opportune time for it as well. I hope to see some familiar faces there, as well as new ones. :)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank @TheRangerX for all his hard work on his server, and I deeply appreciate his allowing me to play there and stream my activities. The community there is fantastic, and I hope to have the chance to play with you again elsewhere!

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
That's awesome news!

TOLKIENCRAFT II: THE LABORS OF VALENTINE UPDATE
This announcement by GO means I need to make one of my own.

I've thought long and hard about what I'd do if GO was able to start a whitelisted server. It wasn't an easy decision, and I do feel a great debt of gratitude to both Ranger and the community on his server - you all are the best. :)

I will be taking my stream series over to GreatOrator's new whitelisted server. I feel this is the best move for myself and the stream, and given the server reset pending, it's an opportune time for it as well. I hope to see some familiar faces there, as well as new ones. :)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank @TheRangerX for all his hard work on his server, and I deeply appreciate his allowing me to play there and stream my activities. The community there is fantastic, and I hope to have the chance to play with you again elsewhere!

Well that answers the question I was about to ask, because I kinda wanted to stay on the same server as you.. I will be applying to the new server post haste!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well that answers the question I was about to ask, because I kinda wanted to stay on the same server as you.. I will be applying to the new server post haste!
Funny you say that...

I have just completed the application (there will be exceptions) that everyone must use to apply for whitelisted status. Please keep in mind this is first-come, first server basis as there are only 10 slots available so looking for players that will be active.

You can apply here:
http://www.tolkiencraft.com/home/server-rules-2/

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Funny you say that...

I have just completed the application (there will be exceptions) that everyone must use to apply for whitelisted status. Please keep in mind this is first-come, first server basis as there are only 10 slots available so looking for players that will be active.

You can apply here:
http://www.tolkiencraft.com/home/server-rules-2/
Post haste concluded... I hope I make the cut! :p