[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
Just because I know myself too well by now (u even commented to remind me) where do i go to start the custom npc quest so I don't fall so far behind. Knowing me I'll only remember to do them way when its too late.
Thnx
Assuming you're talking about the witches, try chatting to the bloke running the bar.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Just because I know myself too well by now (u even commented to remind me) where do i go to start the custom npc quest so I don't fall so far behind. Knowing me I'll only remember to do them way when its too late.
Thnx
Like the book says...stand by the fountain and "evesdrop" on the people sitting there, you should get a pop up box in the upper right corner telling you that you have received a quest.

Side Note: To everyone reporting the NEI issue, testing now and will probably push out an emergency update, looks like the last 2 version buggered up NEI. We will have to back-port to version 78. The upside, I should be able to get the fixed tinker tweaks in the update adn you guys can see the brand new screen as I made several changes over 11

cowch

Jul 29, 2019
Like the book says...stand by the fountain and "evesdrop" on the people sitting there, you should get a pop up box in the upper right corner telling you that you have received a quest.

Side Note: To everyone reporting the NEI issue, testing now and will probably push out an emergency update, looks like the last 2 version buggered up NEI. We will have to back-port to version 78. The upside, I should be able to get the fixed tinker tweaks in the update adn you guys can see the brand new screen as I made several changes over 11
NICE fast fixes thanks

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019

Ok thnx, I know if I forget it might come back to bite me and I'm very forgetful sometimes with thouse kid of things.
Thnx for the help

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ok, pushing an update..
  • Emergency Fix - v2.3.12
    • Downgraded Mods
      • Not Enough Items - Back to version 78 for the time being...79 and 80 broke itself.
    • Updated mods
      • IguanaTinkerTweaks
      • Custom Main Menu
      • NEI Integration (The replacement for NEI Plugins)
    • Tinkered with a few configs
    • More work on the main menu, let me know what you think of the changes over 2.3.11

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the rollback on NEI didn't fix the issue. In 2.3.12.

EDIT: It loading back in fixed the issue.

2014-12-28_20.56.26.png

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to give you all an update:

According to the tracker I use, in the 10 days since the pack was listed on the FTB laincher by default, there have been 27,000 downloads! Grand total right now sits at 29326 total downloads!

Thank you everyone who has made this pack to popular and those in the early stages that helped me make this pack as good as it is!

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Great Orator I think I know what is wrong with NEI because while playing my pack today it all of a sudden had the 0/0 and the 0 arrow thing. And it never had it before so I think this may be some how a mess up with chinckenbone because yesterday it was fine and today not so much. Hope my info helps.

mcgoog

Jul 29, 2019
I found another bug. Refined relocation's sorting chest. When you enter the gui and check any boxes from the bottom of the list, they reset themselves to off. I've tried to troubleshoot to no avail. I will continue to test and let you know if i find anything further.