[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, update 1.1.0 is live! Now go break it and report back. :D
Also it has forge 1270, which fixed the crazy 1.7 world gen lag, yay! (Thank skyboy for finding what was wrong!)

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
This might just be me, but I think there is an issue with deleting worlds. Click delete world and it freezes for a second goes back to the list of worlds and never deletes the world. Not a major issue but just wanted to let you know.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
This might just be me, but I think there is an issue with deleting worlds. Click delete world and it freezes for a second goes back to the list of worlds and never deletes the world. Not a major issue but just wanted to let you know.
Hm that is strange. I have been repeatedly creating new worlds trying to find a seed and had no issues.

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, like I said not a big deal I just wanted to see if anyone else had the problem and to let you know.

Cameya

Jul 29, 2019
I found a issue, idk if its just for me or not tho. I cant finish the first Tinker quest. It wont automaticly submit it, and I cant manualy do it, so im getting no where....So whats up with that WolfPack?:p

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
I found a issue, idk if its just for me or not tho. I cant finish the first Tinker quest. It wont automaticly submit it, and I cant manualy do it, so im getting no where....So whats up with that WolfPack?:p
The tables one? You have to craft them, if you find them in a village it won't count :)

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Good news first, update 1.1.1 is now available on the launcher with some bug fixes.

Bad news, I may have broke the chisel recipe hehe ;) Either feel free to cheat one in or you can do what I will do as a fix and go in the config file for chisel and set it to use its alternate recipe (never saved when I changed it in the update).

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is literally the slowest start I've had in a let's play series, I am just getting copper tools lol. Having a lot of fun and enjoying the pack though.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Something I noticed about the powersuit recipes is that they will only show properly for anyone who's first time download of the pack was in 1.1.1. Anyone else who has downloaded it before had the recipe files in the config folder. I have removed these in the last update, but anyone who already had the pack already had them downloaded. To get the proper, more expensive, recipes, go into the Thermal Progression folder, minecraft, config, machinemuse, recipes and delete the two recipes files.
If anyone knows how I can remove them from the people who already have them in the folder I would be grateful for the help. Just removing the files from the pack before the update was not enough.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Something I noticed about the powersuit recipes is that they will only show properly for anyone who's first time download of the pack was in 1.1.1. Anyone else who has downloaded it before had the recipe files in the config folder. I have removed these in the last update, but anyone who already had the pack already had them downloaded. To get the proper, more expensive, recipes, go into the Thermal Progression folder, minecraft, config, machinemuse, recipes and delete the two recipes files.
If anyone knows how I can remove them from the people who already have them in the folder I would be grateful for the help. Just removing the files from the pack before the update was not enough.
*coughs* Minetweaker ALL the recipes. Minetweaker overrides all recipes so if you did:
recipes.remove(); for everything (you may be able to do recipes.remove(<mchinemuse:*>); - or whatever the modid is) and re-add them that way.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
*coughs* Minetweaker ALL the recipes. Minetweaker overrides all recipes so if you did:
recipes.remove(); for everything (you may be able to do recipes.remove(<mchinemuse:*>); - or whatever the modid is) and re-add them that way.
I guess I should mention I did remove the recipes with minetweaker, they show anyways. My guess is that it has to do with the recipes being stored seperately from the mod as json files.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I should mention I did remove the recipes with minetweaker, they show anyways. My guess is that it has to do with the recipes being stored seperately from the mod as json files.
Is there no way to remove the recipes in MPS config? And then just add the recipes with MT

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Is there no way to remove the recipes in MPS config? And then just add the recipes with MT
You have to remove the recipes files, which I did for 1.1.1, but when you go to update on the launcher it doesn't remove the files. The config for MPS has nothing about the recipes.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You have to remove the recipes files, which I did for 1.1.1, but when you go to update on the launcher it doesn't remove the files. The config for MPS has nothing about the recipes.
Ahhh... I get you! Would not putting "blank" json file work? That way on update the filled one would be blank?