[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

I

illihor

Does anyone know why I suddenly have to use a tool to break ANY block? Tree punching?, nope. Dirt i hear you say?, nope, shovel only. No idea where this came from but it's getting very frustrating.

Never Mind, I'm an idiot. Things somehow got changed to adventure mode, never thought to check.

Nothing to see here, move along :)

Last edited:

Arphahat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a Sphax patch for Ferret Business, but the one here is down. Anyone have a copy or know where I can get it?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a Sphax patch for Ferret Business, but the one here is down. Anyone have a copy or know where I can get it?
If I have time, I'm going to recompile a new Sphax for the pack after I get 0.1.3 Beta available.

Caigan it would be good to have a Ferret Business IRC server to chat on?
I was considering setting up a Discord room for folks at some point soon, actually.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
make sure you are using the latest version of Java.
which version of 64 bit java are you using currently so i can compare it with the version im using (i think im a bit outdated ) the other reason i ask is becuase there was mention of in the past of some versions not working with mc ,

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
which version of 64 bit java are you using currently so i can compare it with the version im using (i think im a bit outdated ) the other reason i ask is becuase there was mention of in the past of some versions not working with mc ,
This used to be the case back when Java 8 was first out, but hasn't been for a long while now. For example, I'm on Java 8 Update 73, which is the latest, and everything works fine.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
This used to be the case back when Java 8 was first out, but hasn't been for a long while now. For example, I'm on Java 8 Update 73, which is the latest, and everything works fine.
ah good , so no worries and just a simple update im only 2 behind

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
DISCORD SERVER

I have a Discord server up for the community for now. I will warn now I very seldom use or listen into voice chat, so I will most regularly be in and out of the chatroom discussions. There are a few voice rooms for folks to use if they'd like, I'll change things around as needed.

https://discord.gg/0sSRBJTxlwED9pTZ

You will have to be registered with Discord and been a member for at least five minutes before you can talk.

G

Gel

I have been playing for a bit and have completed a few quest which I have received an invalid item token is it worth me keeping or just deleting it?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing for a bit and have completed a few quest which I have received an invalid item token is it worth me keeping or just deleting it?
Can just delete it. If you want, you can go into creative or something and spawn yourself some chainmail or leather armor to replace it.

G

Gel

Can just delete it. If you want, you can go into creative or something and spawn yourself some chainmail or leather armor to replace it.
ok thanks for the quick reply, I do have a second question with it was there supposed to be a specific item for those they were the first 3 quests btw, the reason why I'd like to know so I can let my viewers know what to replace it with. thanks again

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks for the quick reply, I do have a second question with it was there supposed to be a specific item for those they were the first 3 quests btw, the reason why I'd like to know so I can let my viewers know what to replace it with. thanks again
Basically I had to remove a mod at the last minute, and it gave a full set of armor that was, more or less, around leather/chainmail level, just with a custom name and a different look.

G

Gel

Basically I had to remove a mod at the last minute, and it gave a full set of armor that was, more or less, around leather/chainmail level, just with a custom name and a different look.
ahh ok ill let them know then and again thanks. ^.^

Cinobi

Jul 29, 2019
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 10.03.16 23:31
Description: Ticking player

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 6
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:65)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:45)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.readFromJSON(DonationFamiliars.java:61)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.getFamiliarsForPlayer(DonationFamiliars.java:93)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.ExtendedPlayer.onUpdate(ExtendedPlayer.java:148)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.EventListener.onEntityUpdate(EventListener.java:137)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_403_EventListener_onEntityUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:287)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1560)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C06PacketPlayerPosLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:20)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 6
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.checkLenient(JsonReader.java:1386)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:531)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:414)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:60)
... 22 more
How can I fix it?

V

Vinsdor

Cant make backpacks from forestry work as intended. Cant find nothing wrong in configs also/

By the way why no railcraft in modpack? Thought it is almost everywhere nowdays. Is there a specifir reason for that?

And how can I config creepers here? They do waaaaay les dmg then usualy. Thanks

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
Cant make backpacks from forestry work as intended. Cant find nothing wrong in configs also/

By the way why no railcraft in modpack? Thought it is almost everywhere nowdays. Is there a specifir reason for that?

And how can I config creepers here? They do waaaaay les dmg then usualy. Thanks

Regarding railcraft - I suspect most people used that pack (early game anyway) for the coke oven and blast furnace. Immersive Engineering has a similar set of block structures and work similarly (an almost identical setup for the coke oven too), though the latest IE will have two different blast furnace versions; the later model one (fully upgraded) can almost make steel as fast as Mekanism. They also give you better uses for the creosote - water wheels are very impressive early game power.

I've found other alternatives for the loss of that mod in other areas as well. As I posted on the previous page, its been a nice change from playing my other two favorite packs (Regrowth & Wanderlust Reloaded), where RC can become a central mod very quickly. Especially WLR, where I have this knack for finding world seeds that have TONS of Oil. :p