[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Just started this pack, Is there a reason why forestry copper and tin is generating in my world even though both were already disabled in the config?

Another thing, how can one fix there being multiple ingots of the same type of metal? like copper and tin, I tested this in a creative world...

Any type of ore from any mod into a TE furnace gives me TE ingots
If I smelt TE copper or tin I get TE ingots which I wish this was standard across every pack
If I smelt forestry copper or tin I get forestry ingots
If I put TE/forestry copper/tin in a smeltery I get TiC ingots
The smeltery from mekanism is the same as a vanilla furnace, forestry ore=forestry ingots, TE=TE
Putting ores in the enriching chamber then into a mekanism furnace gives mekanism ingots

I've seen a lot of these mods together in other packs giving TE ingots no matter how you pulverize/crush/enrich the ore or how you smelt them so I know it is possible

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Just started this pack, Is there a reason why forestry copper and tin is generating in my world even though both were already disabled in the config?

Another thing, how can one fix there being multiple ingots of the same type of metal? like copper and tin, I tested this in a creative world...

Any type of ore from any mod into a TE furnace gives me TE ingots
If I smelt TE copper or tin I get TE ingots which I wish this was standard across every pack
If I smelt forestry copper or tin I get forestry ingots
If I put TE/forestry copper/tin in a smeltery I get TiC ingots
The smeltery from mekanism is the same as a vanilla furnace, forestry ore=forestry ingots, TE=TE
Putting ores in the enriching chamber then into a mekanism furnace gives mekanism ingots

I've seen a lot of these mods together in other packs giving TE ingots no matter how you pulverize/crush/enrich the ore or how you smelt them so I know it is possible
use the unifier from mfr for now it can automaticaly convert ingots piped in to 1 kind or to the type u specify
the forestry ores was an update issue with compatibility when it was rolled back it was noticed later on that the config file got reset to default in the mess

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
I know about the unifier and Jabba barrels but for some reason I'd rather dig through the files/scripts and various posts (which are usually dead ends) to find a more permanent solution

The Tinkers Construct guy(s) were nice enough to add this gem in their cfg file "You will always get a TConstruct item from casting an ingot or block." so setting that to false makes the smeltery cast TE ingots now

Getting rid of forestry and mekanism ingots has been a series of dead ends since I have no idea what I'm doing, simply adding something like "recipes.remove(<Mekanism:Ingot:6>);" to the mekanism script doesn't seem to do anything...not sure if that would even do anything but that is half the fun

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yeah, that was a Forestry config rebuild goof when switching between 3 and 4 and then back to 3. The fixed files will disable the worldgen for forestry ores, but existing ores will still be there.

Here is where to find the fixed files.

As for the Mekanism ingot stuff, that'll be a bit more difficult to fix on my end I think, but I'll see what I can do.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan... the new version come with more thing to buy? the only cool thing to buy are the bags... with the system automatic... is the only thing... it's cool to buy leg. bags... but.. pls... more options... to use the vouchers....

PS: i miss the seed bag... will come back on crystal seed?

Jopagu

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking at Mekanism in NEI when my game froze and I had to force quit it. Now whenever I try to launch the pack I get a crash. It's too big to post here, but it says
Initializing gamejava.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object:
then it has u0000\u0000\u0000\ etc. for a really long time
after that it has
at com.google.gson.JsonElement.getAsJsonObject(JsonElement.java:90)
at fluxedCrystals.registry.SeedRegistry.ReadFromDisk(SeedRegistry.java:301)
at fluxedCrystals.registry.SeedRegistry.Load(SeedRegistry.java:287)
at fluxedCrystals.FluxedCrystals.preInit(FluxedCrystals.java:77)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
And then
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
Then a bunch of stuff. I can try to post it again if you need that part to fix it.
It appears to have something to do with fluxed crystals. What do I need to do to fix this?

chromo1418

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

short question. Am i right, that it takes nearly 6 Reallife Days to Charge a Ferretbattery from 0 to Tier 5 with an Alloysmeltery, which has an Octadic capacitor in it?

Reactions: Pudding01

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan... the new version come with more thing to buy? the only cool thing to buy are the bags... with the system automatic... is the only thing... it's cool to buy leg. bags... but.. pls... more options... to use the vouchers....
There will be a few new things to buy, but for sure the main focus of this update will be to balance out some of the current contents.

PS: i miss the seed bag... will come back on crystal seed?
Not sure yet, they might.

I was looking at Mekanism in NEI when my game froze and I had to force quit it. Now whenever I try to launch the pack I get a crash. It's too big to post here, but it says
Hm that's an odd crash.

Try going into /config/fluxedCrystals/ and renaming the masterSeedData.json to something else, and downloading This File to that folder and launching again.

Am i right, that it takes nearly 6 Reallife Days to Charge a Ferretbattery from 0 to Tier 5 with an Alloysmeltery, which has an Octadic capacitor in it?
Yes, this is a goof on my part, the Ferret Batteries were a bit rushed at the end of the last update, and will be reworked in the next update.

When the update comes and
What mods will be deleted then i know what items to remove?
Only mod going away is Magical Crops. Be sure to convert your Magic Crop seeds to Fluxed Crystals. You don't ahve to remove the items yourself.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, a note about the next update. I'm not sure when the Beta will be ready for folks. I'm not done writing quests for Thaumcraft, I had forgotten just how much there was with the already present cross-mods, and I'm testing everything just to make sure it all works along the way. Thaumcraft will probably be as big or bigger questline than Botania due to this.

This and next week are going to be busy for me, I have medical stuff starting heavier now as I get closer to the major surgery date (still undecided, but hopefully some time in December if the stuff in the next two weeks works out well). I'll keep you guys posted though!

the_void__

Jul 29, 2019
Found a crash with bees and NEI. Specifically if you look at the uses for Arcane, Bloody, or Bound bees then the game crashes. It seems to be a known issue with the latest version, so I guess keep an eye out for a fix. And speaking of bees, the digital miner is amazing at gathering hives:
ppKg5MO.png
[/IMG]
http://imgur.com/ppKg5MO

What are the chances of world gen changing again in future updates? The chunk borders and stuff are ugly, and my nether is all goofed up and filled with the wrong biomes, so I'm thinking of migrating my base into a series of compact machines and deleting the nether and overworld.

I don't know what's going on, but good luck with your medical stuff.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that RedWood tree saplings count for a plant contract... What would you recommend I use for auto-harvesting redwood trees?

Jopagu

Jul 29, 2019
The crash is still happening, but it is a lot shorter now. Here's the beginning.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 11/2/15 4:23 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object: "\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000"
at fluxedCrystals.registry.MutationRegistry.ReadFromDisk(MutationRegistry.java:93)
at fluxedCrystals.registry.MutationRegistry.Load(MutationRegistry.java:79)
at fluxedCrystals.FluxedCrystals.preInit(FluxedCrystals.java:79)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at fluxedCrystals.registry.MutationRegistry.ReadFromDisk(MutationRegistry.java:93)
at fluxedCrystals.registry.MutationRegistry.Load(MutationRegistry.java:79)
at fluxedCrystals.FluxedCrystals.preInit(FluxedCrystals.java:79)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
There will be a few new things to buy, but for sure the main focus of this update will be to balance out some of the current contents.

Not sure yet, they might.

Hm that's an odd crash.

Try going into /config/fluxedCrystals/ and renaming the masterSeedData.json to something else, and downloading This File to that folder and launching again.

Yes, this is a goof on my part, the Ferret Batteries were a bit rushed at the end of the last update, and will be reworked in the next update.

Only mod going away is Magical Crops. Be sure to convert your Magic Crop seeds to Fluxed Crystals. You don't ahve to remove the items yourself.
That explains why they take SO LONG TO CHARGE to level 2 Even with an Octodic capacitor

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
The Auto-Anvil from MineFactory-Reloaded doesn't work with Dark Steel tools that have upgrades on them (at least those that use RF for durability)

Jul 29, 2019
ДАЙТЕ СЫЛКУ НА ЗБОРКУ ПРЯМУЮ СЫЛКУ

ЧТОБЫ Я НАЖАЛ И НАЧАЛОСЬ СКАЧИВАНИЕ

ПОЖАЛУЙСТА

Alriandi

Jul 29, 2019
You need to go to the third party tab of the FTB launcher and enter the code to download the pack, which is ILoveBlindBags