[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

H

HM BigBurt

now that im getting into this pack it is very addictive and great entertainment thanx, is there an idea when the rest of the quest will be expanded on?

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
i'll try.. the chest are ok, the bag... is the problem.. i'll make some tests here...

EDIT: i make a new world, so i made some bags, it works some times, but after open and close, it crash... and it crash on the original size and color... =/

here the new crash:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6cCRhaH8BpVOG9QdHlvLTNCTFk/view?usp=sharing
the CompactStorage Backpack works fine for me. That's weird.
an item in a backpack, the backpack put into another, then that one put into a chest..no crashing.

are you on the FTB Launcher or the Curse client? Curse client works fine for me. have you made any changes to the modpack, added/removed mods?

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
the CompactStorage Backpack works fine for me. That's weird.
an item in a backpack, the backpack put into another, then that one put into a chest..no crashing.

are you on the FTB Launcher or the Curse client? Curse client works fine for me. have you made any changes to the modpack, added/removed mods?

i'm on Mult MC FTB crash the mod pack... i put.. some extra mods... but.. a used on the last update and had no problem with compact chest =/

dualhotbar-1.7.10-1.6
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1
WailaNBT-1.7.10-1.4

but this 2 i put just on this version 1.0.3...

BetterBuildersWands-0.4.1-1.7.10r62+87fcd65
SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
i'm on Mult MC FTB crash the mod pack... i put.. some extra mods... but.. a used on the last update and had no problem with compact chest =/

dualhotbar-1.7.10-1.6
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1
WailaNBT-1.7.10-1.4

but this 2 i put just on this version 1.0.3...

BetterBuildersWands-0.4.1-1.7.10r62+87fcd65
SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.15

If you are going to add other Mods to a Modpack, especially one that has a lot of background work done to it, you will probably run into problems. About the best thing to do would be to take out all the Mods that you added and then try it and see if you still get the error/crash. Then add each mod back into the pack one at a time and test until you find the one that is causing the problem.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
If you are going to add other Mods to a Modpack, especially one that has a lot of background work done to it, you will probably run into problems. About the best thing to do would be to take out all the Mods that you added and then try it and see if you still get the error/crash. Then add each mod back into the pack one at a time and test until you find the one that is causing the problem.
this.

best option is to remove all those mods (using a test world to test this current crash issue, so you're main world isn't destroyed by removing these items), and test WITHOUT your own mods in it. then, add one back at a time.

create a test bed, verify, then add one at a time.

Reactions: Everlasting2

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
When will the next release be out?
No ETA right now. Going to try for in the next two weeks though!

Shift+click itens to compact storage bag, crash the game... =(
That's very odd. I'll look into it.

is there an idea when the rest of the quest will be expanded on?
I'm going to do my best to expand the quests every update. I haven't added many quests since the Thaumcraft ones since I've been reworking some pack mechanics and trying to squash various issues.

tried to go to the twilight and got this http://pastebin.com/RdMnWx9y
Do you have Optifine installed? If so, disable it and try again.

If not, try disabling Fastcraft and going into the Twilight Forest again and see if that fixes it.

Please try to replicate this issue without all the extra mods you added first. Optifine for sure, and sometimes dualhotbar, are known to cause odd issues with other mods.

X

Xarthos

hello i'm having some trouble with the quest roguelike dungeon 'n worldgen i can't turn in the laudanum
does anyone have a way to fix this?

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
hello i'm having some trouble with the quest roguelike dungeon 'n worldgen i can't turn in the laudanum
does anyone have a way to fix this?
known issue. to complete the quest, use "/hqm edit" in the ingame chat, and follow its instructions. you can toss the book into lava afterwards if you dont want it :)

Yazzari

Jul 29, 2019
the seed infuser isn't working properly. I put the universal seed in with 32 bones and got a redstone seed instead of a bone seed. that is very annoying as I only had 32 bones.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
the seed infuser isn't working properly. I put the universal seed in with 32 bones and got a redstone seed instead of a bone seed. that is very annoying as I only had 32 bones.
ah, yes, in the discord there is a fixed version of the Fluxed Crystals mod. let me find the github link:

https://github.com/TheBlueTroll/Fluxed-Crystals-Reborn

look in the description, there's a link for Fluxed Crystal 2 1.0.7b-FerretEdition. That one has it fixed.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
Please try to replicate this issue without all the extra mods you added first. Optifine for sure, and sometimes dualhotbar, are known to cause odd issues with other mods.

i'll try

OH! i find the problem... is the dualhotbar... if the bag is not in the normal hotbar... it will crash the game... so.. i just need to let it in this bar.. thanks! it will help a lot... =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Markhor

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
odd the activation ritual wont start if there are natura clouds above it but when u right click with inactive sigil at midnight it says "everything is ready preform the sacrifice" then when u kill the sacrifice with a melle weopon on the enchanting table (matter overdrive guns dont count i found out) it will then say"activation ritual failure the altar cant see the moon" weird discrepancy

strange u cant craft the deep dark portal with mobuis ingots(yes i did do the pseudo ritual,shame the discs got destroyed during it<-not issue) even if u try to do the recipe in a vanilla crafting table , u literally have to use one of the 2 other ingot types

i was looking around grimlore of gaia and apparently the creep (the 3headed creeper snake i think is a proper description for the creep like thing )has a drop called spawn creeper girl its a rather rare drop, the item spawns a trader npc from the mod however there is no other way to get this item without killing a creep in the first place as far as i'm aware so if the creep is disabled then the item becomes apparently unobtainable , a simple solution to this could be adding the spawn creeper girl drop to a normal creeper at around a 1% drop rate there are probably other ways

Last edited:

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
odd the activation ritual wont start if there are natura clouds above it but when u right click with inactive sigil at midnight it says "everything is ready preform the sacrifice" then when u kill the sacrifice with a melle weopon on the enchanting table (matter overdrive guns dont count i found out) it will then say"activation ritual failure the altar cant see the moon" weird discrepancy

strange u cant craft the deep dark portal with mobuis ingots(yes i did do the pseudo ritual,shame the discs got destroyed during it<-not issue) even if u try to do the recipe in a vanilla crafting table , u literally have to use one of the 2 other ingot types

i was looking around grimlore of gaia and apparently the creep (the 3headed creeper snake i think is a proper description for the creep like thing )has a drop called spawn creeper girl its a rather rare drop, the item spawns a trader npc from the mod however there is no other way to get this item without killing a creep in the first place as far as i'm aware so if the creep is disabled then the item becomes apparently unobtainable , a simple solution to this could be adding the spawn creeper girl drop to a normal creeper at around a 1% drop rate there are probably other ways

Natura clouds are blocks, and block line of sight. It's just how they're made :/ it's odd, yes, but they're blocks.

Did you do the second ritual? Supposedly there's a second ritual, an additive to the first awakening, that lets you make the deep dark portal or something. Might be hearsay, but, eh. As for the innately stable ingots not working, not sure.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Natura clouds are blocks, and block line of sight. It's just how they're made :/ it's odd, yes, but they're blocks.

Did you do the second ritual? Supposedly there's a second ritual, an additive to the first awakening, that lets you make the deep dark portal or something. Might be hearsay, but, eh. As for the innately stable ingots not working, not sure.
the first ritual said everthing was ready when checked on it with the sigil then when i actually sacrificed a mob to it ,it said it could not see the moon and the sigil did not activate nor did curse earth spawn

the problem with the deep dark portal was i could not make it using mobius ingots from the sigil u get from the 2nd awakening , i could only make it using ones that were not from the pseudo sigil ingots (the 2nd ritual does very much exist and works ,that why i mentioned it was a shame the ritual consumed the music discs )

ultimately i got the normal activated sigil (the one with cursed earth spawning upon activation ) and then turned it into the pseudo sigil (from the siege and chests and beacon) then made the deep dark portal with one of the other unstable ingot types

elcid534

Jul 29, 2019

@Yazzari, its a known issue, currently it is broken, but a fixed version of Fluxed can be found Here
where that very issue was fixed.

M

Magrinho Agressivo

when you will launch the next version of the modpack? THIS MODPACK IS VERY AWESOME!!!! :D:)o_O