[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ShyguySquid

Jul 29, 2019
Update to 1.0.2 which removes JMServer that causes that bug.

Thanks for the fix!
Though with the update to 1.0.2 I am getting a crash at startup during the initialization, I'll be posting the pastebin below. Let me know if you need anything else.

Only thing added was FastCraft, but both with and without proved to still crash either way.

http://pastebin.com/5iej78e4

Last edited:

KiwiWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you have a scripts folder in the root of your minecraft server. Also not all magic recipes are cross modded due to no support for their special crafting handlers.
hey thanks for that, there was no scripts fold so i made one, still didn't work i tryed moving you fold in there nothing. it weird because the quarry's show it working on single play but the server is like yea na. Any more ideas ?

cooleagle666

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing the pack for a while. I am enjoying it so far. After the 1.0.2 update, I am getting the same problem as other people where it won't even get to the title screen without it crashing. Just letting you know. I will be going back to 1.0.1 until it is fixed.

Terthna

Jul 29, 2019
I can vouch for the crash on startup.

Oh, and I noticed there's no fix for the bugged ExtraCells mods in the changelog; is that going to come later, or am I the only one having problems?

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I can vouch for the crash on startup.

Oh, and I noticed there's no fix for the bugged ExtraCells mods in the changelog; is that going to come later, or am I the only one having problems?
Whats your problem with them?

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this from the first page

Go to Options -> Advanced Options and set Download location to CurseCDN.

But the game is downloading within seconds, and starting as a fresh vanilla MC with no NEI

EDIT

Fixed. If CurseCDN doesn't work, just try the closest location to you. Here in the east of the states Atlanta worked, and NEI has appeared.

Last edited:

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure the download is broken, when I grab it from automatic server selection the download is 103MB about and when I grab it from CurseCDN it's 83MB
Downloading from automatic selection gets vanilla minecraft and grabbing from curse gets missing mods crash on bootup

I tried this from the first page

Go to Options -> Advanced Options and set Download location to CurseCDN.

But the game is downloading within seconds, and starting as a fresh vanilla MC with no NEI

EDIT

Fixed. If CurseCDN doesn't work, just try the closest location to you. Here in the east of the states Atlanta worked, and NEI has appeared.

Thanks Atlanta appears to work for me too. We just changing download locations for each update? :)

Last edited:

Terthna

Jul 29, 2019
Whats your problem with them?
I posted about it earlier, but essentially ExtraCells doesn't work; I can't attach the Fluid Terminal to my ME Network, the Wireless Fluid Terminal has no crafting recipe, and I can't use the ME chest to access any Fluid Storage Cells (it does change the block to show that it has a Fluid Storage Cell inside, but it's a bugged mess whenever I try to open it and look inside). I somehow managed to succeed in putting some lava into a Fluid Storage Cell with a Fluid Import Bus (which does attach to my ME Network, unlike the Export version which does not), but I can't even look at it, let alone get it back out again.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure the download is broken, when I grab it from automatic server selection the download is 103MB about and when I grab it from CurseCDN it's 83MB
Downloading from automatic selection gets vanilla minecraft and grabbing from curse gets missing mods crash on bootup

Thanks Atlanta appears to work for me too. We just changing download locations for each update? :)
There is alot of problems with the launcher right now and they are looking into it. The MFR crash is only from a few people and it works for hundreds of others. As of right now I can not duplicate the crash on my end. It may be a corrupted download on one of the servers. A work around for now would be to stay on 1.0.1 and once the launcher is sorted I will let everyone know so they can update.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
With some testing a few people that were having the crash changed their server to "Atlanta" did a force download and it fixed it.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've heard good things about this pack and decided to download. As I normally do, I sorted through configs and such to lower particles and do other stuff that reduces its load on my computer. While combing through the configs, I noticed that the generation of Yellorite ore was turned off. How do you go about getting Yellorite without the ore?

config said:
worldgen {
B:GenerateYelloriteOre=false
I:MaxYelloriteClustersPerChunk=5
I:MaxYelloriteOrePerCluster=10
I:YelloriteDimensionBlacklist <
>
I:YelloriteMaxY=50
I:dimensionWhitelist <
>
B:enableWorldGen=false
B:enableWorldGenInNegativeDims=false
B:enableWorldRegeneration=false
I:userWorldGenVersion=0
}

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've heard good things about this pack and decided to download. As I normally do, I sorted through configs and such to lower particles and do other stuff that reduces its load on my computer. While combing through the configs, I noticed that the generation of Yellorite ore was turned off. How do you go about getting Yellorite without the ore?
I use CofhCore to generate all the ores. I disabled all the native ore gen from mods. There is Yellorite in the world.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so after some testing I have concluded the 1.0.2 version of TDT is fine, the problem lies in the launcher. The 1.0.2 zip is approx 100 MB on all the Creephost Servers, but on CurseCDN its around 85MB and causing a crash with MFR since the zip is incomplete and does not include Thermal Expansion (I have MFR using TE recipes so it depends on the mod to be present). I re-pushed 1.0.2 with a MD5 telling all servers to re-sync the zip from the main FTB repo a few moments ago, and hopefully this will fix the issue. You can try to do a force update in approx 15 minutes or change your server to "Atlanta" and do a force update. I apologize for the inconvenience and the support gang is looking into the launcher issues at Curse and Creeperhost as we speak.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I posted about it earlier, but essentially ExtraCells doesn't work; I can't attach the Fluid Terminal to my ME Network, the Wireless Fluid Terminal has no crafting recipe, and I can't use the ME chest to access any Fluid Storage Cells (it does change the block to show that it has a Fluid Storage Cell inside, but it's a bugged mess whenever I try to open it and look inside). I somehow managed to succeed in putting some lava into a Fluid Storage Cell with a Fluid Import Bus (which does attach to my ME Network, unlike the Export version which does not), but I can't even look at it, let alone get it back out again.
That is an issue with ExtraCells, when its fixed and I test it, it will be included in an update.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I use CofhCore to generate all the ores. I disabled all the native ore gen from mods. There is Yellorite in the world.
Ok, I was under the impression that CoFHCore controlled the frequency and max/min Y level that ores spawn, not whether the ore spawns or not. It's good to learn something new.