[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I hope they drop the need for a pack code, this pack should and will be one of the top 1.7 packs. Only mod I would like to see/ I added was Flans, I like the guns, planes...ect.

Also I seen 1 server listed as running this pack. hope to see more

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I hope they drop the need for a pack code, this pack should and will be one of the top 1.7 packs. Only mod I would like to see/ I added was Flans, I like the guns, planes...ect.

Also I seen 1 server listed as running this pack. hope to see more
Thanks, there are some amazing packs coming to launcher soon, but one day this will possibly be in the 3rd party list.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

kjmaster1

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have a problem where i cannot craft something with unstable ingots. I have tried to craft a destruction pickaxe and then I die because i cannot craft it. I then go to mine my grave and instantly die due to picking up unstable ingots with a time of 0 seconds.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have a problem where i cannot craft something with unstable ingots. I have tried to craft a destruction pickaxe and then I die because i cannot craft it. I then go to mine my grave and instantly die due to picking up unstable ingots with a time of 0 seconds.
I will look into that, I may have something configured wrong. You are using a vanilla crafting table correct?

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
last version need delete NearbyMobFinder and BetterTitleScreen on server side...

btw you have any plans to include Steve Workshop on your pack? love this mod...

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
last version need delete NearbyMobFinder and BetterTitleScreen on server side...

Oops you are right, I will push a fix for that tomorrow. Also at this time the mod list is pretty much complete, minus a couple that are not ready yet.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, the pack looks awsome, Love the name! Just three simple questions,

1: May I please Record it for youtube
2: What has a custom recipes so I can be warned
3: Lastly how do you make the custom recipes.

GL with the Pack :):):)

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
1: Yes
2: Too many to type with lots more planned before the official release.
3: Mine/Mod Tweaker Scripts[DOUBLEPOST=1412881994][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fixed in 3.0.6

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Thnx before I'll play it for a a prop series I'll do a review and study it ext...

I'm scared I can't even remember how to make a piston in vanilla so I'm dead. :D

Also thnx for my pack I have been dying to make custom recipes and also for my map pack so it helped me a lot and in the official release of my pack there will be easier to remember recipes (maybe some harder ones too maybe a bit more for builders wand) :D

Thnx again I'll download when I get back to my computer

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner