[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, this modpack looks very cool. There seems to be no crossover packs that have a priory on tech and magic.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
ic2 its a requisite for progress? I can skip the steel ingots (for TE machines) with TinkersSteelworks

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
i get this crash more of one time on my server:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.SaveManager.<init>(SaveManager.java:145)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.SaveManager.reloadSave(SaveManager.java:74)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.RedstoneEtherServer.addEther(RedstoneEtherServer.java:53)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.RedstoneEther.loadServerWorld(RedstoneEther.java:114)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.WRCoreEventHandler.onChunkDataLoad(WRCoreEventHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_377_WRCoreEventHandler_onChunkDataLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:42)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartSPH$$anonfun$onTickEnd$5$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(packethandlers.scala:144)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartSPH$$anonfun$onTickEnd$5$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(packethandlers.scala:143)
at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:743)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1174)
at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartSPH$$anonfun$onTickEnd$5.apply(packethandlers.scala:142)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartSPH$$anonfun$onTickEnd$5.apply(packethandlers.scala:141)
at scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter$$anonfun$foreach$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:778)
at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap$$anonfun$foreach$1.apply(HashMap.scala:99)
at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap$$anonfun$foreach$1.apply(HashMap.scala:99)
at scala.collection.mutable.HashTable$class.foreachEntry(HashTable.scala:230)
at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.foreachEntry(HashMap.scala:40)
at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.foreach(HashMap.scala:99)
at scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter.foreach(TraversableLike.scala:777)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartSPH$.onTickEnd(packethandlers.scala:141)
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartEventHandler$.serverTick(MultipartEventHandler.scala:63)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_580_MultipartEventHandler$_serverTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:247)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:590)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.getSaveLocation(CommonUtils.java:21)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.SaveManager.getEtherDir(SaveManager.java:151)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.core.SaveManager.<init>(SaveManager.java:120)
... 40 more

edit: server work very lag, i think is the ExtraBiomesXL trees :S

Last edited:

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
ok now my server crash every time that try to start the server with the same issue :S[DOUBLEPOST=1413255106][/DOUBLEPOST]the last version fix my problem, really thx tfox

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
ok now my server crash every time that try to start the server with the same issue :S[DOUBLEPOST=1413255106][/DOUBLEPOST]the last version fix my problem, really thx tfox
Yes the update 0.4.0 should fix your crash. As far as your server lagging be sure you assign 3-4GB of RAM. I haven't had any issues with lag on my testing server with about 5-6 people playing.
Tfox can u plz help me I cant download it
Just type the code in and it should download for you. I have had no other reports of anyone not being able to download the pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1413257013][/DOUBLEPOST]Change log for version 0.4.0 is in the main post :) Enjoy!

Last edited:

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Just type the code in and it should download for you. I have had no other reports of anyone not being able to download the pack.

I have put in the code, when it is downloading the files it starts to say, "Error recurred during downloading the assets"

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I have put in the code, when it is downloading the files it starts to say, "Error recurred during downloading the assets"
Try a force update from the options in the launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1413325285][/DOUBLEPOST]Update Version 0.4.1
-Set Mariculture Forestry module to false to fix Creative Search Crash.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it will be fixed when I am able to update forge and the newer version of forge with in the next few days. A few mods are holding my back from updating to the latest forge at the moment.

Also a few changes in 0.4.3 in the change logs.

kjmaster1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also getting something weird going on when nei searching and occasionally it will not search anymore and I will have to re-download the pack for it to work again. There is something going on when i'm in any sort of crafting table where sometimes there can be a freeze while i'm trying to craft and then i will get the item after around 5 seconds of waiting. Not sure which of these you were aware of or if these problems are something to do with me but thought i'd let you know. PS currently watching FireBall's stream :D.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I have not seen the problems yet but thanks for letting me know, I will look into it!