[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thebarbarian09

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, nothing on my end yet either. I think I'm going to go ahead and continue with a TerraFirmaTech play-through until further notice. I really want to play this version though so I'm going to keep a close eye on my launcher and this thread. I needz my steampunk progression man!

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am seriously disappointed with the speed of service on this particular update, but I have to go out of town this weekend and will be out of touch until Tuesday so I really hope this issue gets resolved soon. I will probably not be able to respond or fix anything till I get back.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
So far I have not had any replies from FTB as to why this update is not going through. I will continue to keep trying to contact them until this issue is resolved! Let's hope that it can get done before I have the next update ready, which should be late next week.

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
It's available on the launcher with the pack code. TerraFirmaPunk

Atm some people are waiting on the update tho, been a week since OneWolfe submitted it and it contains several tweaks and HQM updates and some new/improved worldgen.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
i made an account because i thought this modpack looked neat. i was wondering about server set up. i have attempted to put a server together with the download from the ftb launcher. however even if i get the same forge version as the pack loads with it doesnt work. any thing im missing before i attempt to mess around and get a server to work without the ftb server pack?

TemporalAnomaly

Jul 29, 2019
Pack looks awesome, but every time i load up a new world i spawn without a quest book. Is this intentional? Also, i get MAJOR lag spikes when generating some ruins. Could just be my crap PC, but i thought I'd mention it.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Yes some ruins do give lag do to their generation and for the hqm you have to go into your config and change the editor mode to false and in game do /hqm quest.

remolachax

Jul 29, 2019
I crete 3 worlds and my crops dont growth, i used the recomended seed -1341585045648433466 who recomends mronewolfe in her videos and dont growth, why? a lot of time pased, and the bushes dont give fruits, but the fruit trees, grow. Please help me, i dont speack english so well.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I crete 3 worlds and my crops dont growth, i used the recomended seed -1341585045648433466 who recomends mronewolfe in her videos and dont growth, why? a lot of time pased, and the bushes dont give fruits, but the fruit trees, grow. Please help me, i dont speack english so well.
I would recommend terrifirmacraft wiki for your information, Ttc mechanics are very complicated. Ttc punk is set at a 320 day year 20 day months , there are a lot of stuff when I comes to growing crops but it can take roughly 3-4 in-game months to grow crops.

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is pretty much like IRL. It's slow. Fertilizer helps but it will still take a long time for crops to grow.
TerraFirmaCraft is not like vanilla MC, everything is tweaked to work similar to real life.

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019

in TerraFirmaCraft, and also in every pack that uses that mod like TerraFirmaPunk, all crops and fruit trees have there own time of year that they blossom and there own time that they are harvest-able.

If you open your inventory you can find an hourglass tab on the right hand side. it contains the current date and time and also the current season.
those are important things to note as when to plant/harvest certain crops and when the trees will bare fruit.

this page contains all the useful information that you need to know including images so you can compare the crops in game to see if they are ripe or not: http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Agriculture

EDIT: I now see that I was a little misinformed myself: crops don't have a fixed time of year. fast crop can be planted multiple times a year before the frost kills them.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
:( Still no update. I really don't want to invest time in this when there is an update that will need a new worldgen. Of course we HEAR there is an update. . . . . just don't see it. . . . maybe some conspiracy:)

remolachax

Jul 29, 2019
Tx a lot, i wait more time, but in my frist world i wait a lot of months and there are in fase 1. in normal terrafirma, i wait lees and the crops grow, but i dont know if terrafirmapunk is 5 times more slow, or more. Is config for servers and not solo ?

Note: I play TFC 4 o 5 times, and never have this problems.
Note2: Any command to set calendar up? and any command to up agriculture skill for see the nutrients of soil? Is for testing.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend terrifirmacraft wiki for your information, Ttc mechanics are very complicated. Ttc punk is set at a 320 day year 20 day months , there are a lot of stuff when I comes to growing crops but it can take roughly 3-4 in-game months to grow crops.

I thought I had set it back to the default 96 day year. The 320 days is what I have been using on my server so that config might have gotten into th pack some how.