[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

M

Meps

Depending on the rainfall of the area you are in, it may not spawn at all. The rainfall statistic can be seen by pressing F3. You need a rain value of at least 500 for clay to spawn

If you are needing a good seed, I have made the one I'm using for my Let's Play Series available. It is a very good starting area.

Level Seed - 3659539838550352030
Sorry for unearth this, I just want to know how far is a chalk rock area in this seed, because I got so frustated in my old seed after wandering dozen of thousands of blocks to find nothing, I just wand to enjoy the modpack fully. Thank you.

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for unearth this, I just want to know how far is a chalk rock area in this seed, because I got so frustated in my old seed after wandering dozen of thousands of blocks to find nothing, I just wand to enjoy the modpack fully. Thank you.

Chalk is about 1.5 k to the north east. You may miss it as the spawn area is marble so it blends quite well.

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
Finally have time to play this awesome modpack again and it's even updated (^_^).
Is the boiler you guys having problem with the flash boiler from Flaxbeard's? Mine is working without any problems whatsoever (then again my world was created even before TFP 1.0 came out so those chunks may not have some 2.0 data added to them, the flash boiler I installed post-2.0)

Does anyone know if we can get the Monastic/Rocky bees in this pack (also does smmoth TFC stone count as smooth stone for Ex Nihilo hjives?).
I'm also not sure how we can get Kapok sappling in this pack for the forestry jungle sappling.

Beavelguy

Jul 29, 2019
Kapok drops from Ents so you should end up with a few whilst tree farming :) I haven't replied to any of the boiler comments myself because I've never had an issue either. I know there are two versions of the boiler and one causes crashes/world corruption but the only way to get it is in creative since its uncraftable... Always just assumed it was an issue people were having in creative worlds but when they tried in their survival worlds they'd be ok?

V

Vavorit

The 2 quests "A smooth operator" and "A short defensive barrier" accept only smooth stone and barriers from granite, diorite or gabbro. None of the other stone types are accepted. Is this intended?

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
Just discovered something interesting. Infested trees do in fact work, the problem is just that infested leaves automatically decay if not connected to logs or other infested leaves. The problem is that TFC logs don't register as valid...but Forestry logs do. So I just attached a single forestry log to my tree and got this resault:

Not all leaves turned infested. Mostly because some got to 100% faster than the leaves they were connected to but it still works.

Edit: Also, is there an alternative to the Ents for the Kapok? I've literally killed hundreds of them and didn't get even one (I did get acacia though)

Edit2: After further testing it seems the leaves decay if they're too far from the log as well. Exactly 5 blocks away the leaves start to decay. The distance is measured by how many blocks there are between the log and the leaves not 5 around.

Attachments

• 2016-10-23_22.20.49.png
    2016-10-23_22.20.49.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
So I have found an insane bug.. When you put a quarry over some trees and turn it on, it tries to get rid of the trees over and over but fails, and each time it tries.. it spawns and Ent.. and it spawned like 30 of them on me before I could turn off the quarry.. it was insane xD

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
So I have found an insane bug.. When you put a quarry over some trees and turn it on, it tries to get rid of the trees over and over but fails, and each time it tries.. it spawns and Ent.. and it spawned like 30 of them on me before I could turn off the quarry.. it was insane xD

I call that a feature not a bug! Ent Farm!

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
About the boiler problem, are you guys placing it down in singleplayer or on a server? I placed one down on a Server and it crashed.

Beavelguy

Jul 29, 2019
That's actually really good to know with the silkworms... I've got a video on my channel showing how to get vanilla saplings and do it that way (they work normally) but never thought of trying forestry logs. We were using boilers fine on the TFPunk'd server with no issues. Some weird lag/rendering issues with the item mortar and those pressure valves but otherwise the mod was fine

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
About the boiler problem, are you guys placing it down in singleplayer or on a server? I placed one down on a Server and it crashed.

I have tested this with the current version of TFP and the issue is server and client side, but only with boilers that were made in the last few versions. If it was made pre 2.0.7 the boiler has no issues working

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
I have a 2.0.7-made flash boiler in SP working without almost any problems.
The only problem is it tends to lose water at times, which leads to Archimedes Screw activating and slowly wasting steam.

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
so... I have ran into a problem and I have no idea how to fix it. whenever I try to load up a world, it just kicks me back to the main menu.. I've reinstalled t he modpack, I've reinstalled FTB, I've deleted everything multiple times. I am getting no errors, no crashes.. I have made multiple new worlds and it just won't let me into any of them. That little window that FTB has that shows what's happening in the files is also showing no errors. But I'll copy and past what it says after I Launch the world I've googled the issue and I am not finding anything. I haven't tried other mod packs.

I do know that when I was playing TFP the power blinked in my house and that's when It started.

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
hmm I seem to have found when the world kicks me back to the main menu... I never saw it before, it says this What exactly does that mean?

[15:57:36] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[15:57:36] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[15:57:36] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1283: Stack overflow
[15:57:36] [Netty Client IO #0/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout waiting for client thread to catch up!

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
You can try if any of the backups created by Aroma work. I could also look into fixing it on my version if you could send me the save file.

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it isn't exactly a save.. it's any new world, or old world I try to get into, even on a fresh install. I've never seen this before in all the years playing minecraft.. and I can't seem to get any modpack to work now. I don't know what is going on -_-...

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
So this is the log thingy from the load up... if anyone can make sense of it.
[12:39:58] [main/INFO]: Setting user: izzy1488
[12:40:00] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[12:40:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:pistronics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC-Additions, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:Decorations, FMLFileResourcePack:Leather Water Sac, FMLFileResourcePack:Merchants, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaStuff, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraMisc, FMLFileResourcePack:CellarsAddon, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Scales, FMLFileResourcePack:Shurgent's TFCTech Addon, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Udary Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:AnimalCrate, FMLFileResourcePack:Antique Atlas, FMLFileResourcePack:Archimedes' Ships, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup Recovery, FMLFileResourcePack:SimpleAutoRun, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Boat, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Foliage, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoodsTFC, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Boilerplate, FMLFileResourcePack:Bookshelf, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Damage Indicators, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Creeper Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Flood Light, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Player Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Cogs of the machine, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Chest Loot, FMLFileResourcePack:Dragon Mounts, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:farseek, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Flaxbeard's Steam Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:HerdCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Infernal Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Another Spawner, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Arctic Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Demon Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Desert Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Forest Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Freshwater Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Inferno Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Jungle Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Mountain Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Plains Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Saltwater Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Shadow Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Swamp Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Magneticraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MalisisCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Malisis' Doors, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:Memory Cleaner, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:MobDismemberment, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Necromancy, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:MapWriter, FMLFileResourcePack:Opis, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Ropes+, FMLFileResourcePack:Ruins Spawning System, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Moving, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Render, FMLFileResourcePack:Sound Filters, FMLFileResourcePack:Steamcraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:streams, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC-Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Railcraft Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Tweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Water Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:What Are We Looking At, FMLFileResourcePack:Zombie Awareness, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[12:41:02] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[12:41:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[12:41:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[12:41:11] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
[12:41:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:pistronics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC-Additions, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:Decorations, FMLFileResourcePack:Leather Water Sac, FMLFileResourcePack:Merchants, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaStuff, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraMisc, FMLFileResourcePack:CellarsAddon, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Scales, FMLFileResourcePack:Shurgent's TFCTech Addon, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Udary Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:AnimalCrate, FMLFileResourcePack:Antique Atlas, FMLFileResourcePack:Archimedes' Ships, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup Recovery, FMLFileResourcePack:SimpleAutoRun, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Boat, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Foliage, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoodsTFC, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Boilerplate, FMLFileResourcePack:Bookshelf, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Damage Indicators, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Creeper Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Flood Light, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Lights Player Light Module, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Cogs of the machine, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Chest Loot, FMLFileResourcePack:Dragon Mounts, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Farseek, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Flaxbeard's Steam Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:HerdCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Infernal Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Another Spawner, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Arctic Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Demon Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Desert Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Forest Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Freshwater Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Inferno Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Jungle Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Mountain Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Plains Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Saltwater Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Shadow Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Lycanites Swamp Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Magneticraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MalisisCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Malisis' Doors, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:Memory Cleaner, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:MobDismemberment, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Necromancy, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:MapWriter, FMLFileResourcePack:Opis, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Ropes+, FMLFileResourcePack:Ruins Spawning System, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Moving, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Render, FMLFileResourcePack:Sound Filters, FMLFileResourcePack:Steamcraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Streams, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC-Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Railcraft Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Tweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Water Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:What Are We Looking At, FMLFileResourcePack:Zombie Awareness, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources
[12:41:45] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas
[12:41:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures/revolvers-atlas
[12:41:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x1024 textures/items-atlas
[12:41:48] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[12:41:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Railcraft 9.12.2.0 is available from <http://railcraft.info>
[12:42:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[12:42:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[12:42:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Converting map!
[12:42:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Scanning folders...
[12:42:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Total conversion count is 0
[12:42:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[12:42:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 0%
[12:42:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 5%
[12:42:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 11%
[12:42:26] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 19%
[12:42:27] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 28%
[12:42:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 35%
[12:42:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 37%
[12:42:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 51%
[12:42:36] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 61%
[12:42:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 69%
[12:42:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 71%
[12:42:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 72%
[12:42:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 75%
[12:42:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 78%
[12:42:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 89%
[12:42:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 96%
[12:42:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[12:42:56] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. The world may lag for a bit!
[12:42:58] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] World Backup done!
[12:42:58] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Next scheduled Backup in 30 minutes.
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: izzy1488 lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: izzy1488 left the game
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[12:42:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/DEFAULT
[12:42:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/Nether
[12:42:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/DEFAULT
[12:42:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/Twilight Forest
[12:42:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/SpectreWorld
[12:43:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[12:43:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[12:43:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[12:43:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[12:43:46] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. The world may lag for a bit!
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: izzy1488 lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: izzy1488 left the game
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/DEFAULT
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/Nether
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/DEFAULT
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/Twilight Forest
[12:43:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New Arden'/SpectreWorld
[12:44:05] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

Don't know how to get rid of the stupid smileys xD

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm reading this correctly for some reason you're getting disconnected before the world can fully load. I'm afraid I don't know any solutions for that, but I'll try to search a bit for the answer.
One thing that comes to mind. You can try to disable HQM and start a new world.

Last edited:

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the assistance. I reinstalled java, I've gone it appdata and delete anything to do with ftb or minecraft. I've deleted everything and reinstalled. . And it still does it. I'm replying on my phone at the moment. When I get home I'll try starting the game without hqm