[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash when I place a flaxbeard boiler or a flash boiler. When I reload the world it is there and apparently works. I've tried a couple different places.

Yeah I tested that as well and get the same result. I'm sure OneWolfe is aware by now. Everything worked fine in previous versions of the pack.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
To travel easier, we have boats, concrete, and later on archimedes ships. Sadly no horses as far as the eye can see. Did i miss anything?

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
There is a problem with horses. I did find some on my multiplayer series but I think it may have been a fluke with the pre-gen mod I was using.

Reactions: NoElement

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
There is a problem with horses. I did find some on my multiplayer series but I think it may have been a fluke with the pre-gen mod I was using.

I see. Though i also meant if there is any other way to improve traveling... though i just remembered railcraft. Oh boy, finally a modpack where i/we don't fly around everywhere/teleport.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
FSP adds a lot of upgrades to improve travel.

Ah i see. Something something power suit "light". Then again, a railroad is useable by many and transports a lot of wares all at once, and i don't think they are good protection - with terrafirmacraft installed.

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i see. Something something power suit "light". Then again, a railroad is useable by many and transports a lot of wares all at once, and i don't think they are good protection - with terrafirmacraft installed.

Careful with the flaxbeards steam powered jet pack. causes more deaths than normal falling in pits in my experience.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Careful with the flaxbeards steam powered jet pack. causes more deaths than normal falling in pits in my experience.
It doesn't do anything special, really. It negates the fall distance as long as you are jumping/excelling upwards. Wherever you drop from is treated exactly as if you simply jumped off a cliff at that height in Vanilla.

If you understand Java/MC/MCF at all, here's the relevant code: https://github.com/Esteemed-Innovat...ion/handler/GenericTickHandler.java#L115-L136

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: SatanicSanta
A

AlexanderDario

I get a crash when I place a flaxbeard boiler or a flash boiler. When I reload the world it is there and apparently works. I've tried a couple different places.

You are lucky! After placing the boiler my game crashed. When I reloaded I found the boiler placed but I've tried every possible combination of fuel/water and no steam was produced at all... I suppose is an issue with the new mod TFP-Addons (if I remember correctly the name)

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
After a very long wait, the pack has finally been updated!

Been taking a very long break from working on this project over the end of summer, but Pakratt has helped me keep it at least fairly a live. So here is the update you have all been waiting for!

Sorry if there have not been alot of bug fixes, especially for the Flaxbeard issues, but my focus has be trying to get Thaumcraft working. Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful so far, and I really dont know if it will ever be a working reality for this pack. But for now here are two great new mods to you to play with.

Changes:
Lots of recipe changes and fixes
New Ruins added, specifically one that looks like an Alveary from Foresty

Mods Added:
Binnie Mods - Extra Bees, Genetics, Botany, Extra Trees
Mekanism - This is the top tier tech and will provide a 5X ore processing for specific ores, 3X for all other ores.

Both of the new mods are still in testing and balancing stages so not everything is exactly as I would like it to be. Please be patient and let me know if you run into any issues with the new stuff.

Thank you for all the help and support!
OneWolfe-

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
No, the 2.1.0 upgrade should not break a world generated in version 2.0.7 through 2.0.0. Worlds prior to that could be suspect however.

A

AlexanderDario

mamidd ho aggiornato ieri sera e mi sembra funzionare tutto...

I've updated the pack yesterday and everything went fine (as said by OneWolfe boiler still doesn't work)

izzy1488

Jul 29, 2019
So I haven't posted in a long time.. But I just started playing 2.0.. and like I do I decided to add witchery. And.. it actually works... but none of the crafting recipes accept TFC items haha. But at least it isn't crashing!=) Maybe someone will make a script/config for the recipes.. I seriously need to learn how to do that myself... maybe I can find a tutorial.

2.0 is awesome! =)