[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

Gregory Wollf

Jul 29, 2019
I've run into an issue with Archimedes Ships on the Multiplayer Server. I downloaded the server, got it set up, but whenever I place a block from the mod into the world it vanishes. Anyone know how to fix this?

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
I've run into an issue with Archimedes Ships on the Multiplayer Server. I downloaded the server, got it set up, but whenever I place a block from the mod into the world it vanishes. Anyone know how to fix this?

What blocks are you placing? I didn't have any troubles with the baloons, buffers or the helm

w1nterdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Real Quick Question For A Dumb New Player: I noticed ExNihlo was on this and tried to use the silk worms. It didn't work on the modded trees so I tried the spruce that was near by. It worked for about 6 leaves instead of 2 on the spruce but then broke off and all died. Before I try it on an oak tree I want to know this: Are the silk worms disabled in infesting a tree? or is it an unintentional mod conflict between terra and Ex? If the latter then have you looked into it or are you treating it as an intentional disable?

S

Stoneman30

Ropes+ doesn't seem to work. I made a rope arrow but couldn't climb the rope that dropped. I can't make a grappling hook with a wrought iron drop I got somewhere.
I'm not sure if I should be able to find spores with Terrafirma sand in the seive. Haven't got past that quest yet but I've put a good deal of sand in it.

C

Crazy Eddie

Hi. I would like to do a series of videos in your fine mod pack, and the only thing standing in my way currently is that I can't seem to find a simple image of the logo. I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious, as I can see many others have managed to put your logo art on their video thumbnails, but could you give me a link to the TFP gear logo file?

S

Stoneman30

I was excited to have gotten a silk touch enchantment and put it on my bronze pickaxe. But it doesn't seem to work. Is that intentional?

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Real Quick Question For A Dumb New Player: I noticed ExNihlo was on this and tried to use the silk worms. It didn't work on the modded trees so I tried the spruce that was near by. It worked for about 6 leaves instead of 2 on the spruce but then broke off and all died. Before I try it on an oak tree I want to know this: Are the silk worms disabled in infesting a tree? or is it an unintentional mod conflict between terra and Ex? If the latter then have you looked into it or are you treating it as an intentional disable?

The silk worms do not work correctly with TFC trees. You can find Vanilla saplings in dungeons though.

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
I was excited to have gotten a silk touch enchantment and put it on my bronze pickaxe. But it doesn't seem to work. Is that intentional?

Silk Touch does not work on TFC blocks. The only silk touch I know to work is to get leaves.. but they will despawn when placed (unless you put them in a carpenters block)

Reactions: Stoneman30

Vagaprime

Jul 29, 2019
Really liking the pack. It is a nice distraction from my own pack and its dev when needed. Just wondering if it's still being worked on?

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings, and thanks for this pack @OneWolfe ! I have waited for an modpack which centers around Terrafirmacraft. It was probably quite time consuming to change all those recipes to fit terrafirmacraft. Now, we have this on our Server, and we have - as a party - problems with some of the quests, specifically the cobblestone walls and the smooth stone. It just doesn't want to register. Is it limited to certain stone types? Or is it absolutely bugged and have to use /hqm edit?

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings, and thanks for this pack @OneWolfe ! I have waited for an modpack which centers around Terrafirmacraft. It was probably quite time consuming to change all those recipes to fit terrafirmacraft. Now, we have this on our Server, and we have - as a party - problems with some of the quests, specifically the cobblestone walls and the smooth stone. It just doesn't want to register. Is it limited to certain stone types? Or is it absolutely bugged and have to use /hqm edit?

Those quests require specific types of walls

a490920

Jul 29, 2019
i got a quest require me to craft some cobblestone wall,the problem is i only have 4 crafting grid and to craft cobblestone wall,i need 6.another thing i wanna to ask is that is this pack suitable for terrafirmacraft beginner?cause i tried to find the recipe for a lot of items in the NEI and it just won't show up.like there is no crafting table,and i have no idea how to make a pickaxe and a lot more.

Last edited:

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
i got a quest require me to craft some cobblestone wall,the problem is i only have 4 crafting grid and to craft cobblestone wall,i need 6.another thing i wanna to ask is that is this pack suitable for terrafirmacraft beginner?cause i tried to find the recipe for a lot of items in the NEI and it just won't show up.like there is no crafting table,and i have no idea how to make a pickaxe and a lot more.

A little bit of a shameless plug for my YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSo9wn1J6vbUsKZ94utg9wpePZ1fQdRYl

My TFP series is done tutorial style to teach players. While the pack isn't bad for people new to TFC, it can be very challenging if you don't know the basics already.

M

mamidd

someone know about boiler issues? How can i fix it? How can i produce steam in alternative way?

S

Stoneman30

Which steam? Flaxbeards, cogs or railcraft?
I get a crash when I place a flaxbeard boiler or a flash boiler. When I reload the world it is there and apparently works. I've tried a couple different places.

Attachments

• crash-2016-10-05_19.55.38-server.txt
    17.2 KB · Views: 128