[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious about the time Terrafirma was based on? I find it strange that they wouldn't have sleep bags made of leather or something.lol Great pack, the only thing that is difficult for me and I have read many others in long halls finding the ores they need. I probably wouldn't be so bad if I had several hours to play at a time, but it's slow going. Yes I know it's not suppose to be easy:p

I was wondering what the point of logistic pipes? Has anyone actually got a system in place for anything? I guess I'm wondering/what can you even automate in this pack? To me I like Logistics(What I understand about it), but for the level of difficulty it is to even craft that stuff, does anything from TerraFirma have the ability to have stuff piped in and out of?

As stated before great pack! I would like to blame or wait Thank, yeah that's it "Thank" Eskordok and his lestplay for getting me started!

Reactions: OneWolfe
L

Lil Zombie

Hi everybody,

i hope this is a bug, since i do not know what i could be doing wrong.
I cannot craft the clockwork mechanism - i put everything in place as shown in the NEI but no result (product) is shown on the right side - 4 cast iron shafts in the corners, a brass sheet on the bottom and on the top (tried both available types of brass sheets) - a vanilla clock in the middle (which a got a couple from zombie drops) - the block and chain in the middle left and the clockwork drill in the middle right slot (tried full steam, half full and empty)
Nothing works - am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit:
I tried updating to v 2.0.3 but whenever i do this nothing changes and the next start up it wants to update again. I deleted the whole terra firma punk folder and installed it completely new but then i end up in a plain vanilla version. Nobody else experiencing this?

Greetings

Last edited:

Beavelguy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everybody,
Edit:
I tried updating to v 2.0.3 but whenever i do this nothing changes and the next start up it wants to update again. I deleted the whole terra firma punk folder and installed it completely new but then i end up in a plain vanilla version. Nobody else experiencing this?

Greetings

Yeah I'm having this issue as well. Tried doing a clean install but that stops it from downloading the pack at all... it downloads the files but they never appear in the modpack folder. Is this an issue with the ftb launcher?

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Edit:

Yes, having the exact same problems!

L

Lil Zombie

I cannot craft the clockwork mechanism - i put everything in place as shown in the NEI but no result (product) is shown on the right side - 4 cast iron shafts in the corners, a brass sheet on the bottom and on the top (tried both available types of brass sheets) - a vanilla clock in the middle (which a got a couple from zombie drops) - the block and chain in the middle left and the clockwork drill in the middle right slot (tried full steam, half full and empty)
Nothing works - am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Okay, i give up now - tried this for a couple of hours, now i am out of ideas - i thought problem might be the clockwork drill, which i rebuilt using the brandnew one in the recipe, but won´t do - also tried out other recipes using the drill and those work - it´s just the clockwork mechanism that won´t assemble. Even tried it on a vanilla workbench found in a dungeon and the NEI there does not want to auto-insert the items into the table when i shift-click the question mark, so i guess something is not correctly recognized - maybe the ball&chain, but that looks like a normal item too - i do not know.
Dear Master of the ModPack, do your magic and make this work ! ^^

MonkeyTown551

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, i give up now - tried this for a couple of hours, now i am out of ideas - i thought problem might be the clockwork drill, which i rebuilt using the brandnew one in the recipe, but won´t do - also tried out other recipes using the drill and those work - it´s just the clockwork mechanism that won´t assemble. Even tried it on a vanilla workbench found in a dungeon and the NEI there does not want to auto-insert the items into the table when i shift-click the question mark, so i guess something is not correctly recognized - maybe the ball&chain, but that looks like a normal item too - i do not know.
Dear Master of the ModPack, do your magic and make this work ! ^^

Some of the recipes for "Cogs of the Machine" needs to be built on a "Servo Table". Check the recipe, and see if it says "Servo Table" on top of it.

If it requires the "Servo Table", place the items in the "Servo Table", attach a cog to it, and wind it up. Some items take FOREVER to get crafted.

Reactions: Lil Zombie

MonkeyTown551

Jul 29, 2019
Beealyzer recipe does not seem to be accepted in the Carpenter.

The recipe shows in NEI.

Using Tin Ingots, Glass Panel & Cyan Stained Glass Pane, Redstone, Tried Topaz and Diamond, with a Beeswax in the other slot.

I'm in version 2.0.

Am I missing something?

wl8ZXub.jpg

mmOm5fP.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lil Zombie

Some of the recipes for "Cogs of the Machine" needs to be built on a "Servo Table". Check the recipe, and see if it says "Servo Table" on top of it.

If it requires the "Servo Table", place the items in the "Servo Table", attach a cog to it, and wind it up. Some items take FOREVER to get crafted.

Thanks for your reply, but i had that already checked, it says "shaped crafting" (already tried it in the servo table nevertheless though, didnt work - also the clockwork drill which is a component of the clockwork mechanism already required the servo table)

Still guessing some item is not accepted by the recipe

:)

MonkeyTown551

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply, but i had that already checked, it says "shaped crafting" (already tried it in the servo table nevertheless though, didnt work - also the clockwork drill which is a component of the clockwork mechanism already required the servo table)

Still guessing some item is not accepted by the recipe

:)

Aah, I see. I haven't build the Clockwork Mechanism yet.... still low on Armor Shards.

Where is the best places to farm the Armor Shards? I'm guessing the Gobling Strongholds? What do they look like on Journeymap?

T

toole_user

Greetings!

First off, I really like this mod so far! Thanks for all the work. I was playing today and I ran into a really weird rendering issue where some mob ( looks like a beaver) is rendering over my head when I am looking south. I am trying to diagnose and I've turned off Hats but doesn't seem to help. Can someone recommend other mods that I should try to reconfigure? I've tried this with 1.0.99, 2.0 and 2.0.3 and they all have problems.

I am adding a link but since thes mis my first time posting it might now show up. ( on imgur - imgur.com/0yg6096 ).

0yg6096

Thanks for any help!

L

Lil Zombie

Aah, I see. I haven't build the Clockwork Mechanism yet.... still low on Armor Shards.

Where is the best places to farm the Armor Shards? I'm guessing the Gobling Strongholds? What do they look like on Journeymap?

I got mine almost solely from crabs since i am right next to the ocean, they keep walking against my wall - but they only drop single shards.
The "dungeon houses" spawn pretty frequently, the are mid-high houses (no ruins) with just a staircase up and down inside. On the 2nd layer downstairs you can find those goblin-knights (can´t remember their exact name) and as far as i remember those sometimes drop the armor shard clusters.
Pls keep me informed once you try to build the clockwork mechanism. A little frustrating to get stuck so close to one of the end-tier stuff :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
It's downloading but not extracting the zip. I was able to manually upgrade.

Could you point me on the right track to update manually, I know how.lol I just don't see any info on where I can download the zip file? If your talking about the version 2.0.3

Last edited:

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Well my PC is currently dead :(
It just shut down late last night, we think its the power supply. But I wont be able to get it back up anytime sooner than a week, I hope.