[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i can play in single player fine but when I go to log in to friends server he made, it just crashes minecraft altogether

Previous version 1.0.2.1 doesnt has this problem. both client and server v1.0.2.1 builds are available on the FTB Launcher - look for a "Recommended" select next to the "Download Server" button. Thanks to OneWolfe for this advice

Yes, I have not tested 1.0.3 on a server yet but it sounds like it has been pretty bugged so far :(
I had hoped that all the mod updates would have fixed most of the issues with 1.0.2 but it seems they have a lot of their own bugs.

PsychoJohn1971

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome pack, OneWolfe! I'm playing new world on v.1.0.3 and have added JourneyMap and disabled Better Foliage.
The jack-o-lanterns is not completing for me. I collected 20 pumpkins and turned 10 into jacks. The quest does not auto complete or complete with the manual detect button. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
John

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome pack, OneWolfe! I'm playing new world on v.1.0.3 and have added JourneyMap and disabled Better Foliage.
The jack-o-lanterns is not completing for me. I collected 20 pumpkins and turned 10 into jacks. The quest does not auto complete or complete with the manual detect button. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
John

I am pretty sure I fixed it to work in 1.0.3. If not they dont worry about it, you dint need it to get to the Steam Age.

Piousp

Jul 29, 2019
Just created an account here to thanks OneWolfe for this pack. This is my first time playing TFC but nevertheless, this pack is excellent! Thanks for dedicating so much time on this OneWolfe!

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Just created an account here to thanks OneWolfe for this pack. This is my first time playing TFC but nevertheless, this pack is excellent! Thanks for dedicating so much time on this OneWolfe!

Thank you very much :D

Nice Tie by the way ...

crazyomega29

Jul 29, 2019
just like to say thankyou for this pack love it to bits and found you and the others that play this pack to be great and have sub to your youtube channels cant wait to see the evolution of this pack

Reactions: OneWolfe

WDTOD

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add a recipe for pumpkin seeds from Terrafirmacraft pumpkins.
As of now you need minecraft pumpkins to craft seed but those are impossible to get.

kitsu.eb

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be better to have pumpkin seeds as a quest reward (if they aren't already) or as a product from some mid-tier machine. You also need vanilla dirt to grow pumpkins, and for them to land on (there is a recipe).

BTW OneWolfe, did you see Kitty's post in your TFC forum thread? Sounds like the server problem people are having is a known issue.

Congo1977

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, we are back in biz!! Just have to run 1.0.2.1 version, and then we are great. Still 6 spots left if anyone wants to join this server??? Just message me as it is white-listed.
Server address is: Punkies.PlayAt.CH

Last edited:

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
and for a lagless playing i use some jvm arguments it work really fast withount a single tick of lag

put this on ur jvm arguments in ur ftb launcher :-Xmx3G -Xms3G -Xmn768m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:permSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=512M this is only for strong computers [6+GB of ram] : P withount space= :p

Last edited:

Wolfie_Waffle

Jul 29, 2019
Are you aware of the mod Steamcraft2? It's steampunk and has things like steam-powered jetpacks and a spyglass that lets you see further. It's a bit buggy and is in alpha I believe, but it's develpoing fast and with a lot of minetweaker configuration I think you could make it fit. Not that you have to add it or anything, I just saw that you were making a steampunk-tfc modpack and it's a steampunk mod, soooo...

Anyways you might want to check it out and see if it would work. I don't know much about TFC, but I heard that it changes the game a ton so it might not work, but then again maybe it woul.

Reactions: Dylz101

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Are you aware of the mod Steamcraft2? It's steampunk and has things like steam-powered jetpacks and a spyglass that lets you see further. It's a bit buggy and is in alpha I believe, but it's develpoing fast and with a lot of minetweaker configuration I think you could make it fit. Not that you have to add it or anything, I just saw that you were making a steampunk-tfc modpack and it's a steampunk mod, soooo...

Anyways you might want to check it out and see if it would work. I don't know much about TFC, but I heard that it changes the game a ton so it might not work, but then again maybe it woul.

I second this

Kazu1

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack, its well thought out and and very fun. I am however having a problem with my quest book, the only quest-sections with quests inside of them are "the stone age" and "Tech Tree Diagram (optional)" and the other sections are empty. it isnt game breaking but i would have liked to follow on the quests. Is there a solution?