[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

Soupla

Jul 29, 2019
excuse me for my English. ^^
Yes I love your ModPack
I think he deserves to be better known.

odinsembrace

Jul 29, 2019
As I was reading through I noticed someone talking about memory leaks. I just wanted to confirm that I have them as well. with the most uptodate (todate) modpack.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
excuse me for my English. ^^
Yes I love your ModPack
I think he deserves to be better known.

Merci :)

Did you ever sort out the recipes for OC?

No, I have not, my knowledge of computer hardware is very limited.

As I was reading through I noticed someone talking about memory leaks. I just wanted to confirm that I have them as well. with the most uptodate (todate) modpack.

Yes, the memory leak is from Rail of War. The author has been notified, when it is fixed I will release an update fixing it as well.

Updated OP with server information.

Last edited:

Soupla

Jul 29, 2019
My cousin has hypothesized it's a Friday the 13th thing - does that sound like a possibility? Seems freakin' weird to me, but I'm hesitant to rule anything out flatout.

we have the same problem today on our server

HenoraH

Jul 29, 2019
Hi !
I'm doing videos with SouplaMC on a server. We've been hearing the same weird voices that TrueVox last month. We don't know which mod is causing this but it's ... not very convenient but extremely fun (in my opinion ^^).
Anyway, it could confirm the hypothesis of a Friday 13th prank since today is also a Friday 13th. :) I'm gonna record a bit cause that's really fun. I'll edit the post with a link to my video to show you if you want.
If you don't have access to gamemode 0 (creative), you might want to take a TFC day off ^^ After hearing creepy voices and whispers you'll have blindness effect and soon after that you'll die for no reason. The only solution we've figured out so far is to change our gamemode to creative to stop the effects.
See ya

Very nice modpack by the way ^^ (Carpenter block are lifesavers)

Reactions: OneWolfe

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
If you need a alpha test,i would be more happy to help out with testing the pack.

Thank you for the offer, but I am not currently in need of pre-release testing.

we have the same problem today on our server

You can negate this by setting the server time to be another date.

Hi !
I'm doing videos with SouplaMC on a server. We've been hearing the same weird voices that TrueVox last month. We don't know which mod is causing this but it's ... not very convenient but extremely fun (in my opinion ^^).
Anyway, it could confirm the hypothesis of a Friday 13th prank since today is also a Friday 13th. :) I'm gonna record a bit cause that's really fun. I'll edit the post with a link to my video to show you if you want.
If you don't have access to gamemode 0 (creative), you might want to take a TFC day off ^^ After hearing creepy voices and whispers you'll have blindness effect and soon after that you'll die for no reason. The only solution we've figured out so far is to change our gamemode to creative to stop the effects.
See ya

Very nice modpack by the way ^^ (Carpenter block are lifesavers)

I saw your series, tried to watch it...but colloquial French goes by to quickly for me to catch more than a few words at a time...

It is indeed due to Friday the 13th. it should be over now, I think I found the config for it, I will include it in the next update.
Glad you like it :)

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, been looking for a new MC experience outside the normal FTB packs and found TFC which I am thoroughly enjoying, then heard about Technofirma and couldn't wait to start playing it. However, the launcher either crashes as soon as I try to launch, or it sticks with an error. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing twice, no joy. Is there an issue with this mod pack? Thanks!

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks, I will try to find those logs, and how to use the spoiler feature.
They will be in a folder called crash-reports inside of the minecraft folder. Spoilers work by going to insert, then selecting the spoiler option when your writing the message. going to pastebin.com also works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibility? Maybe. Update spoilers? Depends.
ZtgJAow.png

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I got it to download, as did some friends that were having trouble. I suspect the problem was trying to download the modpack during high traffic hours? Anyway, enjoying the game play very much. Thanks! :)