[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Sure, no problem. I will report what I find there next time.

We are having a great time with this pack BTW. Lot of mods you don't see a lot and the absence of magic mods makes this far more streamlined.

Thanks!
Glad your enjoying it :D

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Still enjoying the pack! Appreciate the update.

I would like to recommend a mod be included:

JABBA - could really use the barrels. Being an all-tech pack barrels are sorely missing and useful. Also it has a useful dolly to move the iron chests around easier so we don't have to unload then reload a chest in order to move it.

ezterry

Jul 29, 2019
Also it has a useful dolly to move the iron chests around easier so we don't have to unload then reload a chest in order to move it.
No opinion on if JABBA ought to be included or not. Most of its functionality exists in other mods.

Regarding the dolly you might want to look at the Matter Transporter from practicalities for an alternative to moving chests and spawners.

As for barrels, I'm currently poking thermal expansion's caches.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Still enjoying the pack! Appreciate the update.

I would like to recommend a mod be included:

JABBA - could really use the barrels. Being an all-tech pack barrels are sorely missing and useful. Also it has a useful dolly to move the iron chests around easier so we don't have to unload then reload a chest in order to move it.
No opinion on if JABBA ought to be included or not. Most of its functionality exists in other mods.

Regarding the dolly you might want to look at the Matter Transporter from practicalities for an alternative to moving chests and spawners.

As for barrels, I'm currently poking thermal expansion's caches.
i will look in to if its worth adding because as ezterry said the functionality exists in other mods.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
How rare is FUEL? The book said to use the portable extractor on OIL but we realized that was incorrect so now we are looking for FUEL but having a difficult time finding it anywhere.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
How rare is FUEL? The book said to use the portable extractor on OIL but we realized that was incorrect so now we are looking for FUEL but having a difficult time finding it anywhere.
thats because you need to refine it into fuel from oil and i though i added that into the quests?

Cowboythekat

Jul 29, 2019
Dude GREAT Mod Pack BUT PLEASE PLEASE add the newest tinkers construct please
if you can thanks man but if you can't then i will understand

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Dude GREAT Mod Pack BUT PLEASE PLEASE add the newest tinkers construct please
if you can thanks man but if you can't then i will understand
Yeah it will be updated in the new version which is out in the next day or so. It should of been updated a lot sooner but i didnt pick up on it was moved to a new owner so didnt know about the new versions

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Bit late now, but: the functionality of JABBA is definitely superseded by the Caches from Thermal Ex 4, so there really is no need for them. Plus, if they want to move a chest, why not make a Strongbox? :D

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
I love the idea of the mod, I'm hoping future updates will make quests better. Things like crafting diamond pick and hoe and such... what about tinkers tools? It would make more sense to remove tinkers if you want to craft plain vanilla stuff.
Also I found some quests with no rewards, please give at least an apple as reward so I know my game quest book isn't corrupted or something.
As I said I love the idea but I'll come back when this matures more.
Thanks for great and hard work.

Edit:
I just found a bunch of quests for tools made of new ores from new planets I take it; again tinkers tools make these quests pointless, remove tinkers to keep these quests make sense.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately not a lot of traffic on this forum but the problem is related to this pack so my question needs to go here. . .

We crafted a deep dark portal and as soon as we did the number of entities went up to 24000+ locking us at 0-5 FPS. Any idea how to get the number of entities down?

We did not enter the portal so not sure what bug created that number of entities. We put a lot of time and effort into this world so restarting it isn't an option.

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks.

FYI - we tried the following to fix the problem. . .

1) disabled the portal in XU config. Didn't work.
2) Used a mod called Lagfix but none of the options wiped out the entities.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Unfortunately not a lot of traffic on this forum but the problem is related to this pack so my question needs to go here. . .

We crafted a deep dark portal and as soon as we did the number of entities went up to 24000+ locking us at 0-5 FPS. Any idea how to get the number of entities down?

We did not enter the portal so not sure what bug created that number of entities. We put a lot of time and effort into this world so restarting it isn't an option.

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks.

FYI - we tried the following to fix the problem. . .

1) disabled the portal in XU config. Didn't work.
2) Used a mod called Lagfix but none of the options wiped out the entities.
To me this seems like a problem with their mod?
can you send me the crash or console log so i can find the source of the issue?
Also you sure it wasnt a blood moon?

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
To me this seems like a problem with their mod?
can you send me the crash or console log so i can find the source of the issue?
Also you sure it wasnt a blood moon?

No blood moon. No crash. just increase in entities and decrease in FPS. Also, I went to the mining dimension and it was find. Seems the Overworld is messed up.

Thanks! I sent the log through your Bug reporting system.