[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Some recommendations- first, change the submit tasks to detect tasks. It is kinda pointless to waste half a stack of coal for a task. Second, just have pickaxe tasks for each tier, not each tool. If you don't want to change these, you don't need to, just some recommendations. I haven't played much, just enough to form an opinion on what quests are like. It is also in early builds so it is not going to be perfect for a while.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Some recommendations- first, change the submit tasks to detect tasks. It is kinda pointless to waste half a stack of coal for a task. Second, just have pickaxe tasks for each tier, not each tool. If you don't want to change these, you don't need to, just some recommendations. I haven't played much, just enough to form an opinion on what quests are like. It is also in early builds so it is not going to be perfect for a while.
I have already changed them in the new update and it's not just pickaxes it goes though all of the tools just it shows one at a time

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
I have already changed them in the new update and it's not just pickaxes it goes though all of the tools just it shows one at a time
I couldnt update so i didnt know that, sorry about that. Also i meant just craft a pickaxe of each tier because i did know that you make the 4 main things, its just that most people do not bother with wooden tools other than pickaxes. Sometimes its hard to make sentences sound the way you want them to and not make them offend the person. Like i said before, this is also in the early stages so a lot might change if you feel it is necessary.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I couldnt update so i didnt know that, sorry about that. Also i meant just craft a pickaxe of each tier because i did know that you make the 4 main things, its just that most people do not bother with wooden tools other than pickaxes. Sometimes its hard to make sentences sound the way you want them to and not make them offend the person. Like i said before, this is also in the early stages so a lot might change if you feel it is necessary.
Yeah its fine i understand the quest book needs work but it takes time :D

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
This looks great. I will definitely try it after it is more complete and I am done playing another pack I am currently playing.

Question though, your post says that this midpack is in its early stages expected bugs, but the version numbers are starting with 1, instead of 0. Does that mean that its not alpha or beta, and mostly complete?

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
This looks great. I will definitely try it after it is more complete and I am done playing another pack I am currently playing.

Question though, your post says that this midpack is in its early stages expected bugs, but the version numbers are starting with 1, instead of 0. Does that mean that its not alpha or beta, and mostly complete?
Its already out of alpha it's working its way to be completed

Reactions: Liquid Klone

Rett

Jul 29, 2019
So while playing this mod pack I quickly found out that when I finally got a jet pack that my percentage used was covered up by the info display in the top left hand corner. What mod is used to show that info and can I move it or disable it?

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
So while playing this mod pack I quickly found out that when I finally got a jet pack that my percentage used was covered up by the info display in the top left hand corner. What mod is used to show that info and can I move it or disable it?
Its a from a mod called InGameInfoXML and yeah you can change it in the config, i will change it in the next update anyways

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
For the Iron armor quest... "A pair of Helemt"?

A PAIR of HELEMT??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??

A PAIR OF CHESTPLATE?!??!!!!????!?!?

WHY NOT JUST A HELEMET??? SINGULAR!!! AND A SINGULAR CHESTPLATE?!?

IT MAKES SENSE FOR A PAIR OF BOOTS BUT A PAIR OF HELMET?!?!?

WHAT WHERE YO-

*Please hold, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties*
Its clearly a copy and paste error but there's no need for the caps and aggression. I will fix in next update and as for apple crafting it was working when i tested before release and also should of been reported in the link provided not in this thread

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Its clearly a copy and paste error but there's no need for the caps and aggression. I will fix in next update and as for apple crafting it was working when i tested before release and also should of been reported in the link provided not in this thread
I calmed down and realized how ridiculous the caps where being about half way though the rant, that's why I put the technical difficulties thing.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Just an FYI -

1) I can mine Thermal Foundation Copper with a stone pickaxe but I can't mine Glacticraft Copper with a stone pickaxe. I think this should be updated to use the same level tool.
2) Ex Nihilo Iron Hammer has same recipe as Practicalities Hammer. They should be different.

Love the fact no Magic mods!

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Just an FYI -

1) I can mine Thermal Foundation Copper with a stone pickaxe but I can't mine Glacticraft Copper with a stone pickaxe. I think this should be updated to use the same level tool.
2) Ex Nihilo Iron Hammer has same recipe as Practicalities Hammer. They should be different.

Love the fact no Magic mods!
Yeah i know about the (mine Thermal Foundation Copper with a stone pickaxe but I can't mine Glacticraft Copper with a stone pickaxe) but i am having trouble changing it because its not possible in the config as far as i am aware.

And thanks for letting me know about (Ex Nihilo Iron Hammer has same recipe as Practicalities Hammer. ) i will fix for next update and please could you use the report bug link provided at the top of the thread or on the main menu when loading the mod pack next time.

Thanks

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i know about the (mine Thermal Foundation Copper with a stone pickaxe but I can't mine Glacticraft Copper with a stone pickaxe) but i am having trouble changing it because its not possible in the config as far as i am aware.

And thanks for letting me know about (Ex Nihilo Iron Hammer has same recipe as Practicalities Hammer. ) i will fix for next update and please could you use the report bug link provided at the top of the thread or on the main menu when loading the mod pack next time.

Thanks

Sure, no problem. I will report what I find there next time.

We are having a great time with this pack BTW. Lot of mods you don't see a lot and the absence of magic mods makes this far more streamlined.

Thanks!

Reactions: MJRLegends