[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like SpecialMobs is not SMP-compatible. It's trying to load vanilla client-side classes and crashing the server on start. I guess I'll stick with single player.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
The quest You Sing The Words isn't working for me
I'll look into it.
Looks like SpecialMobs is not SMP-compatible. It's trying to load vanilla client-side classes and crashing the server on start. I guess I'll stick with single player.
Hrm. I'll look into that as well. I've been trying to work out how to do SMP with the potion effects.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into it.

Hrm. I'll look into that as well. I've been trying to work out how to do SMP with the potion effects.
Thanks, Gideon. Really, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it - in reality hardcore is not suited for smp. people are always wanting to be let back into the world, etc. I haven't gotten all that far into the game. Is there going to be some way to cheat death after I finish some quests? I love how hard the pack is. I started out building a platform about 20 meters above the ground so I'd have a safe place to figure stuff out and grow some trees.

Shadewing

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Gideon. First off, I'm really enjoying the pack so far. I was just wondering if, keeping with the magic theme, you will be adding Thaumcraft in the future? I only ask because I miss my flame thrower wand, would be really useful against the silverfish hordes.

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
I also can't get the quest to accept my blood tome.
And when i opened it up to lan to turn cheat mode on and give myself an edit book and get around that it seems that I have stopped regaining health when hitting things!
Kinda hard to get anywhere with no way to regen health =(

And no it doesn't help to restart the game.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I also can't get the quest to accept my blood tome.
And when i opened it up to lan to turn cheat mode on and give myself an edit book and get around that it seems that I have stopped regaining health when hitting things!
Kinda hard to get anywhere with no way to regen health =(

And no it doesn't help to restart the game.
/effect @a 25 9999
to fix the no health regen bug. Cheats will have to be enabled. Anyway, the Blood Tome thing will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: Kill-Joy

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
I think I just had the effect for to long but my speed went away after awhile =p do I just keep doing the effect again?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
<Gideon> I DIED
<Gideon> IT WAS A GIANT ZOMBIE
<Gideon> WITH ARMOUR
<Gideon> AND IT MOVED FAST
<Gideon> I BLAME SHOCKY
<Gideon> I'm sitting here on the Delete World screen listening to villagers being murdered in the background
<Gideon> This is too hard
<Gideon> Which, I guess, is a good thing
<Gideon> On that note, time to release the update

Alright everyone, v1.0.1
Code:
Changelog (I hate Changelogs):
* Updated Blood Magic
* Updated Sanguimancy
* Updated BloodUtils
* Removed WAWLA (caused problems with Silverfish)
* Increased Dungeon spawn rate
* Decreased Silverfish spawn rate
* Fixed "You Sing the Words"
* Added a Spooky Halloween easter egg
* Rebalanced loot (I'll probably do this again)
* Fixed a problem where people can sometimes lose potion effects
* Changed Splash Image
* Stuff that I forgot

It's been submitted to the pack team, but if you want, you can download it early here.

Friendly reminder that all worlds should be on hardcore mode.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
that new logo is dope, any chance to get a larger version or a psd of it with all the lairs for yt thumbnails? :D

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah cool thanks. I was just recording and came across a mother spider or queen spider or something like that, it was unkillable. It had crazy regen, same with tough cave spiders. Is this intentional or mobs still need tweaking? I was using an unenchanted diamond sword, if that's any help.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
that new logo is dope, any chance to get a larger version or a psd of it with all the lairs for yt thumbnails? :D

Glad you liked it! But sorry, that's impossible. I have this horrible habit of not saving my psd files, specially on this one, where I only did it for fun... I can try to re-size it, if you want, but that's all I can do.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Ah cool thanks. I was just recording and came across a mother spider or queen spider or something like that, it was unkillable. It had crazy regen, same with tough cave spiders. Is this intentional or mobs still need tweaking? I was using an unenchanted diamond sword, if that's any help.
Probably needs tweaking[DOUBLEPOST=1413828917,1413764254][/DOUBLEPOST]Update is out

Reactions: Kill-Joy