[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Also, this is what really is pissing me off so far, the silverfish are so retarded, they destroy my base every time I put it on easy or higher, so its impossible for me to play in anything but peaceful/

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Also, this is what really is pissing me off so far, the silverfish are so retarded, they destroy my base every time I put it on easy or higher, so its impossible for me to play in anything but peaceful/
Yeah, I'm lowering the height they can spawn at for the next update, so people can feel safe when they mine stone and make a base near the surface. Er, safe-ish.

Numbah90

Jul 29, 2019
RIP Special Mobs, I made my own special modifications to SilverFish, my base is safe now!
If you've made your base out of stone then that's your problem. Silverfish can make other silverfish spawn in Cobble, Smooth Stone, and Stone Bricks.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
If you've made your base out of stone then that's your problem. Silverfish can make other silverfish spawn in Cobble, Smooth Stone, and Stone Bricks.
Yeah thats the problem, I think that should be changed for lag purposes and build/sanity purposes :D cause I noticed I would start lagging from 60FPS to 5FPS after 2 mins in hard. and it didn't help I had a silverfish spawner as my main source of resource =p

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a very interesting ModPack. 'm Currently testing it on. However, I'm also a big fan of Ars Magica 2, what I miss in this pack, just like a mini map.

But otherwise a promising Pack.

Please excuse my bad English, I never learned it and use the Google Translator. Hope you understand everything.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I've started v1.0. Am I intended to create a new world in hardcore mode or to start the game and then enable hqm hardcore?