[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
no like, essence seeds on dirt. some spots of dirt it works on, some of them it doesnt. Its always the same spots each time. It also doesn't seem to matter if i'm planting potatoes, iron, or any seeds.
take a screenshot to show us maybe that will make it easier to help :)

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna make a new world for 0.7 and I'm thinking of using an amplified world. Just thought I'd share.

hyhCspO.jpg

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna make a new world for 0.7 and I'm thinking of using an amplified world. Just thought I'd share.

hyhCspO.jpg

I posted a few back about this, because someone said they wanted more than just flat wasteland. So I tested it out, and for the most part it worked good. However I spent about 2 hours just flying around to see if there was any issue that stood out, and the biggest problem I seen was I could find 0 Crypts! I don't know about anyone, but for me that is the one and only reason to leave and explore. Other than that it does look a lot better then the normal gen.. Well for a wasteland that is.

DnsR

Jul 29, 2019
I can't start the server

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-07_02.48.22-server.txt
    18.9 KB · Views: 54

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Folks, I just got my ass handed to me by anti-gravity and now I have "soul fray" affect, can anyone give me a rough idea of what happened?

Was wandering around outside.

Guessing its a hungry node maybe. Never seen one of them before.

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Folks, I just got my ass handed to me by anti-gravity and now I have "soul fray" affect, can anyone give me a rough idea of what happened?

Was wandering around outside.

Guessing its a hungry node maybe. Never seen one of them before.
Yea probably hungry node. As for the Soul Fray, its just a potion effect BM sticks on you whenever you die to prevent you zerging selfsacrifice with your bed next to a blood altar.

Reactions: Pyure

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft irrigation systems are giving me a bit of grief at the moment
I have 7x7 plots with 1 water source in the middle of it and magical crops on agricraft crop sticks (in the picture the crop in question is essence seeds)
The problem is that the crops on a central circle shape don't grow at all anymore whilst those on the outside do just fine
This is happening with all ~15 on the same crop plot design and really irritating now as (especially now that I just got diamonds) I get a huge loss on my crops as hardly any of them grow
Also the irrigation system cant seem to stop: I shut off all of their water supply simultaneously and they never stop running
help please...
2015-03-07_08.47.44.png

Reactions: Odovbold

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft irrigation systems are giving me a bit of grief at the moment
I have 7x7 plots with 1 water source in the middle of it and magical crops on agricraft crop sticks (in the picture the crop in question is essence seeds)
The problem is that the crops on a central circle shape don't grow at all anymore whilst those on the outside do just fine
This is happening with all ~15 on the same crop plot design and really irritating now as (especially now that I just got diamonds) I get a huge loss on my crops as hardly any of them grow
Also the irrigation system cant seem to stop: I shut off all of their water supply simultaneously and they never stop running
help please...
View attachment 15643

It looks like your problem is with light levels. It's not bright enough at the center of your crops so the crops won't grow. Put a torch down near the center of the crops and they should start growing.

As for the irrigation system, it's a bug. The sprinklers are actually turned off and are having no effect; it's just that the particles haven't stopped. I beleve this is fixed in the next version of AgriCraft, so when the pack updates, it should work right.

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like your problem is with light levels. It's not bright enough at the center of your crops so the crops won't grow. Put a torch down near the center of the crops and they should start growing.

As for the irrigation system, it's a bug. The sprinklers are actually turned off and are having no effect; it's just that the particles haven't stopped. I beleve this is fixed in the next version of AgriCraft, so when the pack updates, it should work right.
thanks that solved the problem I didnt seem to notice the low light level as no mobs were spawning
thanks again

scott chambers

Jul 29, 2019
Conversations are basically this forums equivalent of private messages. I'm happy to let you join the server, but I'll probably wait until I push the 0.3 version I'm working on to the server before letting you on, as I've changed the early game a fair bit from 0.2 due to the addition of Agricraft, and most of us that are currently playing are past the point of it having a huge impact on our play.
if possable may I join the server too i love these kind of things =)

PhyscoKillerMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
A few questions, can the wooden engines not put power into pipes? (trying to power the air pump and just facing them into it doesn't do anything) After testing that I tried the stirling engines and although they do output power into the pipes then into the pump or directly into the pump it only spins like once every 10 seconds, causing the engine to overheat. The air pump does show 100RF/100RF so is this expected behaviour?
If it is what is the proper way to power the air pump early game?

Edit #1:
I sat in water for a while and I'm guessing that it only spinning about every 10 seconds is default behaviour as it manages to refresh your air when it is fully depleted every time. I am still having the problem of how to power it though as the stirling engine will break if left running constantly.

Edit #2:
Found this line in the mariculture machines config:
I:"Air Pump > Ticks Between Supplying Air"=300
Setting the value to something lower (like 20 for 1 second) remedies the problem of overheating.

Last edited:

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Having some problems with this steam/laser setup. The lasers are flickering on/off, and the table only says 80-120rf/t are going into it. I have 9 industrial steam engines running off a 3x3x2 HP liquid boiler, with mek pipes feeding the steam into the engines, so the engines are all running at yellow, and between 50-75rf/t each... So why aren't the lasers running smoothly, or at least at over 100rf/t

And I've tried mek energy cables, but they don't play nice with the engines or BC pipes. Is there some special way to get the power into them from the engines? And wooden pipes only connect to the in extract mode...

Attachments

• 2015-03-07_22.10.42.png
    2015-03-07_22.10.42.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 38