[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Are some TC recipes disabled? I've tried to make slime bow limb, but I can't. What is the best bow that I can make in this modpack?

Yes they are disabled maybe thephoenixlodge will add them to the restrictions list for 0.7 if were lucky :D

I'm kinda stuck at the bee stage. trying to make the modest hive and well it doesn't want to work. you can use any type of princess and drone correct?

The NEI recipe is being derpy it works with 3 x common drones & 1 x common princess but... according to minetweaker scripts it looks like it's meant to be any 3 x drone and any 1 x princess. I just went into a SSP test world and tried lots of combinations and they all seemed to workd so... yes any combination of drones/princesses.

Last edited:

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they are disabled maybe thephoenixlodge will add them to the restrictions list for 0.7 if were lucky :D

The NEI recipe is being derpy it works with 3 x common drones & 1 x common princess but... according to minetweaker scripts it looks like it's meant to be any 3 x drone and any 1 x princess. I'm guessing as no specific drone/princess is required for the recipe that something is messing up somewhere.

ok. guess my goto solution will work. namely take ingredients; throw them in trash can; and then spawn in needed item.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
ok. guess my goto solution will work. namely take ingredients; throw them in trash can; and then spawn in needed item.

I edited my post after deciding to test and found that actually any combo of drones/princesses will work only other thing I can think is that some people have commented that sometimes the cactus has the wrong I.D. maybe that is your problem as the cactus has to be minecraft.

qHquLSO.png

WannaBeFamouse

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo... when is the predicting day this modpack will be out?
Or am I just blind and stuiped and can't see it on the FTB launcher.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Here you go -

Thanks for the slime chunk locator site. I will check it out.

Slime seeds don't work for me. I need the slime mob, not slime balls. Slime balls are trivial to get; just toss cactus into a alchemy catalyzed mana pool.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I already use the FTB launcher, so it can't be this.

I and others have already discussed this in this thread. the short version is that when you interact with the crucible don't click on the bottom block of the multiblock. Doing so sometimes causes high lag and might crash the game.

If you only interact with the top block the stability of the crucible is much higher.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

The NEI recipe is being derpy it works with 3 x common drones & 1 x common princess but... according to minetweaker scripts it looks like it's meant to be any 3 x drone and any 1 x princess. I just went into a SSP test world and tried lots of combinations and they all seemed to workd so... yes any combination of drones/princesses.
I already loosened up the part restriction almost completely for 0.7

Sooo... when is the predicting day this modpack will be out?
Or am I just blind and stuiped and can't see it on the FTB launcher.
you need to click 'add pack code' and enter the code 'regrowth' for it to show up on the launcher.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
You can always check out my running changelog which is linked in the first post ;)

I didn't notice the link was the "here" in the changelogs section thank you for pointing it out and now I'm going to an in depth read of 0.7 changelogs that look very impressive at first glance. I can't wait til 0.7 and would like to say thank you once again for such an amazing and well thought out modpack :) I just noticed your adding a early/mid-game storage solution in 0.7 in the form of better storage which is one of my favourite storage mods I find the lockers especially pleasing :)

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance you can add Ender IO to the modpack?

Since the beginning of this modpack has a focus on Ender tech, Ender IO would make some sense in the setting, but also it would fill in a lot of gaps needed in the game. Firstly, the cosmetic uses of ender IO and it's capacity to concentrate several types of pipes into a single block (item transport pipes, RF pipes, AE2 pipes, Redstone signals, and fluid transport pipes, all in one space) would be extremely useful - with the added bonus of easily concealing them. Secondly, there are no easy mob transport mechanics in the game - I still don't fully understand the witch's hand (and if I understand anything at all, it's one of the four pathways in advanced witchery that allows for it), and Ender IO's soul bottles make that tremendously easier for the middle game (where it's mostly needed).

Also, could you consider adding in Extra Cells, and Thaumic Energistics as plug ins for AE2? High storage capacity for fluids and essentia would become very handy for endgame.

I can tell you can add those things yourself. I am running everything you had mentioned and so far no issues. However, I haven't used anything yet, because it still takes a good while before you get the things needed. Just thought I would let you know, Happy Gaming:)

Verigen

Jul 29, 2019
The bee problem for me was cactus item number being messed up. Grown with crops cactus is 82:2 grown without crops (or dropped and picked up with a normal one in inventory) cactus is just plain 82. 82 works with all recipes I've found whereas the 82:2 does not work with bees or the cactus to slime conversion using a mana pool.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
The bee problem for me was cactus item number being messed up. Grown with crops cactus is 82:2 grown without crops (or dropped and picked up with a normal one in inventory) cactus is just plain 82. 82 works with all recipes I've found whereas the 82:2 does not work with bees or the cactus to slime conversion using a mana pool.
Yep, known issue which is fixed in the version of Agricraft being used for 0.7

Verigen

Jul 29, 2019
I was also wondering if it was intended or just unavoidable that meadows hives spawn in beach biomes. Myself and a buddy of mine who's been playing have found a few just following the coastlines.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
In keeping with the current bee theme, would it be possible to get an appropriately expensive recipe for a hive that doesn't take a princess? I know they are infinite but going thousands of meters is somewhat painful.

EDIT: Wait. Can alvearies still have swarmers?

Ruler_of_cakes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at the quest where I have to make a Nether portal, but it seems there's no lava in the world gen. The only lava I get is from the quests related to it, and to complete THEM I need lava too. How do I exactly get 10000mb of lava for the 10 obsidian?

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at the quest where I have to make a Nether portal, but it seems there's no lava in the world gen. The only lava I get is from the quests related to it, and to complete THEM I need lava too. How do I exactly get 10000mb of lava for the 10 obsidian?
There's standard lava gen in the world, which means random surface pools, lakes down about y level 10, that sort of thing. Just need to use the vat to make the stuff since I don't believe it's possible to have an obsidian level pick yet.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019

I had a lava lake near my base.. I just used one of the Mariculture tanks, filled it up. I think off hand it holds 16 buckets

laod

Jul 29, 2019
I learned from Raetac's stream that having multiple spreaders pointed at your altar speeds it up:

carried_away.png

I may have gotten carried away. I ran out of living wood before I finished the spreaders but it already finishes almost every altar craft in one pulse. Now I just need to beautify.

EDIT: glowstone seeds took three pulses :D

Last edited: