[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post a screenshot of the field and area around it, please? Hard to imagine what else it could be.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
The two cracked sand blocks you see floating was just to see if maybe light level 9 wasn't enough? with those two blocks all blocks in the farm are light level 12+

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 88

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. I'm confused now too. That looks great. I've used the exact same setup. Random blue slime spawn while you were downstairs mining? I'm out of more serious suggestions, sadly.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
That could be it, I guess? I might be missing something, but other than that I don't see a reason for the seeds to uproot. Gets really annoying, already lost some seeds lol

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
What's all your people's way of dealing with blood magic?
I'm thinking of setting up a vanilla villager breeding system and use them for essence, but I feel like that's either going to be really slow, or get way out of hand and be really laggy :/

laod

Jul 29, 2019
What's all your people's way of dealing with blood magic?
I'm thinking of setting up a vanilla villager breeding system and use them for essence, but I feel like that's either going to be really slow, or get way out of hand and be really laggy :/
My long term plan is to use my spawn tower if I can get the natural spawns underground reduced. Another option might be moving spawners with the diamond dolly if it's not disabled.

EDIT: with no sound mufflers in the pack I really don't want to use a vanilla villager breeder.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Shouldn't be, I'm using the standard 9x9 farm with a water block in the middle. And some of the uprooted seeds were next to the water blocks

Just to be on the safe side, I put either a glowstone cover (or early on: a block and a torch) over the water source, guaranteeing the light level for the crops

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
The two cracked sand blocks you see floating was just to see if maybe light level 9 wasn't enough? with those two blocks all blocks in the farm are light level 12+

Just a thought if your not sleeping through the night do you have torches or any other light source on your surrounding wall so mobs can't spawn on while yor on the otherside of the base or in the basement?

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Just a thought if your not sleeping through the night do you have torches or any other light source on your surrounding wall so mobs can't spawn on while yor on the otherside of the base or in the basement?

Not sleeping through the night, but the walls and the inside is all lit up, shouldn't be any mobs in the base

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Don't think so, only thing going was the seeds, all the blocks around are still there

EDIT: For now it just seems that for some reason, light level 9 wasn't enough. Since I added those top blocks with torches, nothing uprooted.

EDIT2: Forget what I said, cotton and nature seeds just popped out again

Last edited:

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
I've found 2 hungry nodes already, 1 of which was bright 0.0
Too bad there's no tainted biome :/
Is there a way of tainting a biome? I want to "tame" the nodes before energising them (after feeding them, ofc)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm...good point there.
I'm not that far along with TC yet, just got my Infusion Altar setup in my YT series

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
I know :p
I watch your series ^.^
I was in one of your streams, too

*Oh and by the way, thaumic slimes :3

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey tryed to make clay today but it wouldn't do it. Recipe says you can do it with mariculture? Any ideas what i could have done wrong. Put in the water and then the dirt?

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey tryed to make clay today but it would do it. Recipe says you can do it with mariculture? Any ideas what i could have done wrong. Put in the water and then the dirt?
I'm pretty sure it's molten dirt, i.e. dirt into a crucible. However, just do the botania quests and you get a flower called [forgot the name lol, some grey one] which you can just plop near a mana pool, and it'll turn any sand (including red sand) into clay.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's molten dirt, i.e. dirt into a crucible. However, just do the botania quests and you get a flower called [forgot the name lol, some grey one] which you can just plop near a mana pool, and it'll turn any sand (including red sand) into clay.

Clayconia :p

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
That is what i needed the clay for. :)